We really messed up

1997 after Melody's Birthday and the Queen = Melody Mercury Tour. This will explain Johns retirement and why Roger and Mel started a new band together.

(POV-Roger)

"So, she was surprised then?" Brian asked as we sat at his having a drink. "Yea. Her face was-she smacked me actually!" I laughed before taking another sip. "Has she said anymore about touring?" 

"Oh yea she really liked it-why?" I know that look. "Well we are all always writing- even Melody!" Blinking I sat upright. "Yea?" I think I know where he's going with this and I've thought about it a lot too. "I was thinking we could all go back to the studio and make another Queen album. She actually likes touring now so we could even tour for it." I smiled putting my drink down. "I've been thinking about it too Bri, but what about John? He was having a rough time on the last tour. I'm actually worried about him. He closed himself out and become an alcoholic."

Brian sighed. "I'm worried too but this could help him. You saw how we was at the last show, I mean he sang and everything Roger, he could hopefully go back to the Deaky we all know. We'd always be together so we could keep an eye on him and I'm sure he's continued to write and if anything Mel could get him to agree to another Queen album I mean she got him to agree to another Queen tour!"

"Yea but-." " And he did promise Fred he'd keep Queen alive."Brian added before taking a drink. Maybe he's right but I don't think John will go for this. "Let's go." Brian stood going to the door. "G-go where?" I asked standing slowly. "To his." Now? "Brain." He stopped putting his jacket on to look at me. "Mmm?" "We should really wait and see what Melody has to say after all-she may not even want to do this." 

He gave me a look finishing pulling it on. "Why wouldn't she? after all she loved being on stage and she's got great songs!" and with that he walked out the door. I have a bad feeling about this but I do want to make another album and tour again. Having Mel with me makes everything that much better. And John May just surprise everyone and jump at the chance after all Brain's right and he did sing and really show his old self at that last show.

(POV-Mel.)

I was sitting at home with Johnny, Peter and Tim.

"So, I think Felix has a little crush on Angel." Johnny spit his tea. "Gross!" Eleanor shrieked since she was sitting in the floor playing tea party with her younger brothers. Jimmy just laughed. "Your telling me kid. Girls have massive cooties that's why I like guys! Cause they don't." Peter said walking back from the kitchen. 

"Don't tell her that!" I snapped looking up at the man. He gave me a sassy look. "Then she'll think she can kiss guys whenever and not get cooties!" I scoffed and he rolled his eyes sitting next to me. "Sorry. I meant to say that we have massive cooties. Better? And anyway she's only eight, I don't think you have to worry about her locking lips with anyone anytime soon Mel."

"You okay Johnny?" I asked since he had finally stopped coughing. "Yea." He said still freaking out. '"What happened here?" Tim asked walking down the steps with Richard and Rory following him. "I'm not cleaning it up." Is all Peter said sipping his own tea and crossing his legs. "You okay Uncle Johnny?" Rory asked touching his shoulder. He just have her a thumbs up shaking his head yes. "We heard it all the way up stairs!" Richard said smirking and sitting on the arm of the chair. "By the way mom, the video game rocks!" Rory giggled. "Uncle Tim blew the twins run time score out of the water!" Tim smirked. "Well Mario is my jam." He winked.

"You sure your okay Babe?" Tim asked rubbing Johnny's back gently. He went to say something when the phone started ringing. "I've got it Mum." Ryan yelled from the other room. "Thanks love!" Jim did a fake spit take and Richard broke out in a laugh sliding off the chair to sit next to his little brother on the floor. "Is that What Uncle Johnny did Jimmy?" All Jimmy did was laugh. 

"MUM!" I jumped and ran to the dinning room. "What? What's wrong Ryan?" He held the phone out to me and picked his drink back up off the table. "Uncle John's having a freak out and it's dad and Uncle Brian's fault. Dad's on the phone and told be to get you!" I could hears screaming on the phone. " Thanks son." 

"Roger what happened?" He just chuckled sadly. "We messed up and need you to come to John's lovely." Something crashed and John screamed at Brain. "And hurry love. John look-" The phone went dead and I sighed.

"Peter, I need you to come with me to Johns." He gave me a look but got up. "Your going to Uncle John's? Can I come too Mum I wanna see Laura!" 

"sorry love but now's not the best time. Uncle John is- Um sick." Johnny gave me a look. "Dad Messed up!" Ryan said sitting in the floor. "Did he?"Richard asked now sitting in the chair. "Yep." was all I said as I went to get my stuff. "I'll drive Mel." Peter called going out to start the car. "Guys could you watch them please? John needs me."  Tim smiled getting in the floor with Jimmy. "We got them Mel." I smiled before glancing at Johnny. "John will be okay. He's just having a panic attack or something and Brian and Rog started it. I don't know how but I'll fix it Johnny." He smiled and I left. 

(POV-Tim)

I think we can handle seven kids ages ranging from thirteen to seven don't you Babe?" I asked playfully trying to make him relax. Angel came down the stairs and sat on my lap. " where did auntie Mel go?" I rubbed her back. "To do something-she'll be back. Felix soon followed and smiled at Angel. Johnny was looking at Felix funny but I don't understand why.

(POV-MEL.)

"So, why is John having a panic freak attack anyway?" Peter asked as he drove a little faster than he should to get to the Deacon home. "not Sure but he was screaming at Brian and there was crashing. All Roger said was that they messed up and he needed me to try and calm John down." we pulled up to the house and the kids were outside with Ronnie.

"Ron?" I asked getting out. "They are still fighting in there. It started out a normal conversation but then Brain said something and John lost it. I'm worried about him Mel."

I know it took her some time to let him back home after the tour. She's angry with him and I understand why after all but he's home and at my party he was himself again and now this happens. I'm gonna kick Roger and Brains butts! "Peter, I don't think I'll need you. It sounds like it calmed down. Help Ronnie out would ya?" He smiled taking the youngest Deacon. "Why don't we go to the park?" Peter asked making Ronnie smile and they all headed for the car.

After taking a deep breath I pushed open the door. "Roger? Brian?" Wow he really did smash some stuff!

(Updated!)