We will rock you!

"Well we talked about it and all seemed to like it, we were all very keen to do it actually." Brian said looking at my dad and then John. Roger smiled looking at Brian. The lady smiled at Brian. "Is that because you saw the cause and wanted to do your bit or because it's such a unique rock event that you can't afford to miss it?" She asked. "In a way?" She continued. Dad made a face. "Great question actually!" Roger said smiling. "To answer that honestly it's a bit of both actually dear. Because I-I think that this is a very good cause and intently I think we would have liked to be a part in-of band aid but I-I think. But we were separated as a band and well just in separate parts of the glob, as it turned out, so the second batch did- was -was this thing." Dad said motioning around the room. "And also the fact that some of the biggest, best known groups around the world are talking part. So, why not us? Why not Queen." Dad finished. Brian shook his head. "It makes me personally proud to sort of be a part of it." Dad added smiling. "Yea I-I agree with Fred." Deaky said smiling himself patting dads shoulder. "You were separated because of Roger and your daughter Freddie?" The lady asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yea, but We're past all that now, everyone is happy for them. Including me!" Dad said winking at me. "It was something to see when everything went down!" Brian said smirking. Roger scoffed. "Yea!" He agreed.

"Angry father bear." Dad said smirking. Roger smiled at Dad and he chuckled. It's nice, they can laugh back on that now. I never thought they'd be able to.

"How are the Twins?"
She asked. Roger smirked. "Happy children, excited for there new sister! Just as Mel and I are." Roger said smiling at me. "Now back to Live aid!" Dad said tapping the lady's leg. "Right- right." I smiled at dad. "Is it difficult to choose numbers for a twenty minute set? Do you find that you have to stick to your best known tracks" She asked and Roger smirked. If people only knew how much these four men have faught over the track list for this! Increadible really, like they were making up for the past four years being apart as a band.

"Yes, yes we've been talking about that! It is pretty hard to make a choice." Brian said smirking. "Yes." Deaky said softly in the back. Roger chucking and dad scoffed. "Yes, we don't really know quite what to do. You know rather to play the hits or- or to try and do something new. But I think in twenty minets really we got to play things that people in- in um, Turky or wherever there watching will know them- the songs." Roger said playing with his hands. Deaky made a face at Roger. "Hopfully!" Deaky added with a giggling. Dad chuckled looking at John. "So, we're still squabbling over that fact. That's what Rog is trying to say!" Dad said smiling. Roger rolled his eyes playfully and made a small sound.

"I haven't hit him yet. But there's still time!" Dad said looking at Roger. I could'nt help but laugh at that.  Everyone looked at me. I looked down blushing. Roger smirked and Deaky giggled. "Y-you know." She continued looking back at the guys. "The spectacle of your live performances from the backdrops and the expansions in lighting, is it going to be difficult to cope with the sort of sparsity of Wembley?" They all said 'ah' or 'oh' looking at each other smiling. "Well it all comes down to if-if you can play or not really." Brian said smirking, folding his hands in his lap. "It's nice really in- in a way because- I think, probably there's a profound amount of people who think that groups like us can't do it. without the extravagance so to speak." Dad smirked.  "But people forget that's how we started out! Simple pubs and bars." Roger smiled. "The good old days!" Deaky said laughing. "So, basically we'll see dear." Dad said smiling at her. "Do you think after thirteen or so years together you all still get excited for this? The short of live performance?" She asked.

"This one especially yes!" Dad said smiling. "Yes deffently!" Brian smiled at her shaking his head agreeing with dad. "Oh yes!" Roger said smirking. Deaky shook his head grinning. "We-we still like performing in front of people. We're just-." Dad smirked looking around. "-We're just four old ladys- Queen's, rocking away!" Dad laughed at his joke, and I giggled low.
"There's not ment to be any eggos involved." The guys laughed and said 'no no not all at' or 'no way!' I laughed again, but quietly. Roger smirked at me. "But also so many superstars in each others, sort of space. Are they gonna find it difficult in each others personal space?" She asked. Roger scoffed.

"Completly impossible!" Roger said sarcastically smirking and crossing his arms. "I-I think it will be rather funny actually." Brian said smirking, as he glanced at Roger. Roger chuckled shaking his head at Brian. "One word chaose!" Roger said smirking. "I-I do think it will be very chaotic yes!" Dad said chuckling covering his mouth with his hand. "Yes!" Deaky said laughing.

"But really It has to be because we're not all perfectly well behaved kids now are we?" Dad asked grinning at her. "Were just here for fun and the foundation!" Deaky said smiling. "Right you are Deak!" Roger said pointing at him. "We wanna give our best, and do our part to help the people in Africa. That's what it's all really about. The people." John said softly. Brian shook his head.

"Perfectly said John." John looked down smiling as Roger patted his shoulder. "Well good luck to you all." Dad smiled at her and the guys all stood. "One last question!" She said and they all looked to her. "Dose this short of reunion of Queen mean another album may be on the way?" She asked and the guys glanced at each other. Brian shrugged and Dad crossed his amrs. "Never say never dear." Dad winked. "We-we could. I mean why not right?" Roger asked playfully with a shrug of his shoulders.

They have talked about it and maybe if this goes well they will. I really  hope so.

"Just depends if Queen is wanted back!" Brian said smirking. "Oh you are! Trust me!" She smiled. Roger licked his lips eyes now on me. "Like Fred said, never say never!" Roger laughed walking to me. "Thank you all for your time." The video stopped and Roger helped me up. "Ready?" He asked still holding my hand. "SO READY!"  He laughed and we walked to the others. The lady gave me a look. "We will rock you!" Dad said laughing to the lady. "Count on that!" He said after he was done covering his mouth. "Come on darling, lets find your mother!" Dad said putting his hand around my waist as we started walking away. Brian, John and Roger started talking on the way to the trailor. Roger never let go of my hand.

I can't wait for this show!