After Johns freak out

smaller update tonight only 675 words this time. Question at the end for you. Enjoy guys.

(POV-Mel)

I didn't see them but I heard Brian and John yelling at each other. "Roger?"  Roger called back where. I sighed finding John at the steps looking at Brian with narrowed eyes. So much hate in his expression. Brian just looked angry. "Your not thinking it all over John!" Brian snapped with his arms crossed. "Roger?" I asked confused as the two men continued to yell back and forth. "He's upset because we suggested making another Queen album with- and then it turned into all this. Brian wont stop trying to make him agree and it's only pissing john off that much more." 

"This is back chat all over again Brian! everything as to be your bloody way and your always right!" Brian scoffed rolling his eyes. "
John." He didn't even look at me. "John Deacon!" He stopped yelling and turned to look at me, his face softened. "Tell him I'm not doing another album without Fred! I'm not doing it!" He shouted-not really at me but just more because he was still upset. "But John you promised him!" Brian snapped and John's eyes went back to the taller man. "N-no I never did! I already finished what I promised, the album come out and Mel sees she's amazing just like Fred wanted-I never said I'd keep Queen alive because it can't live without it's heart!" Brian sighed stepping closer. "Brian enough!" Roger said low. "No deaky if you-." John's face grew red. "GET OUT!" He screamed shaking. "I-I'm DONE! Just get out!" He started shaking terribly. "I'm done. Mel make him stop-please you said-you promised I'd never have to do it again."  I gave Roger a look and he went and grabbed Brian's arm and started pulling him to the door. "Bri, enough-he's done-Queens done." Roger said pulling him out.

John stood there looking down. "John, your okay, your done." I said walking and wrapping him in a hug and he hugged back. He's been through a lot in the past five years.

He went to bed and I went outside to see Brian sitting in the back of the car and Roger sitting on the hood. "So, Queens done? Now what?" Roger asked looking at the sun going down. "I-I don't know Rog, but John he-he just needs time- He's never properly had closer and after everything that happened on the tour he has a lot to work on. He needs us there for him without pressuring him into being in something that he doesn't feel is important anymore. I-I liked it-loved it being on stage and working on that album with you all but that was a you thing. Brain, John, Roger and Freddie not Melody. I-maybe I'll work with you on a  your next solo or something." I took his hand and he smirked. "Yea that looks like the next step." He chuckled before glancing back into the car. "Brain isn't a happy man right now." I sighed looking up at the sky. "He'll get over it. Maybe make another solo." Roger smiled. "And you could do something different together- Doesn't have to be Queen." He made a face and slid off of the car. "Yea-we'll let's get him home and get home ourselves. Who has the kids anyway?" 

(Thanks or reading- Next chapter will tell about them starting there own band. Kim will be back in the story and we will dig deeper into her life and Josh will be introduced soon! There is a lot more to come guys! )

The cross and Josh

Brain with his kids and his feelings for Anita

John and Ronnie working everything out.

Felix and Angels friendship . Rory's new crush! And so much more

Q: 

As for the prequel to this- I have it worked out and the first few chapters are out. I think I may wait till I'm completely done with this story before doing anything more on it's prequel. I feel bad guys but I think it's best. IDK what do you think?

And did anyone see Rogers Instagram video? It was so cool! It's on his Instagram lol.