man do I ever feel old!-Bri

This chapter changes POV. I have a question at the end for you guys. Enjoy.

(POV-Mel)

Someone yelled and came stomping from the back of the bus. "A little more warning next time would be nice thank you!" I smiled up at John. He sighed and took the place next to me. "What happed?" I asked low glancing at Brian and Roger who had started back on the conversation they were having before the very angry bassist came stomping in.

"I was in the loo and the bus took off. I fell down." He mummbled crossing his arms. I smirked and rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry." I whispered looking him over. I was very surprised and happy when John agreed to do this tour. Saying it's for dad and me.

But he already seems off and not at all like the man I've always known. He's very bitter and even more sassy than before. I miss the smiling and giggling man- I miss Deaky.

We had been on the road for most of the day. John was asleep on the bigger couch. Brian, Roger and Peter were playing scrabble and I was sitting on the smaller couch working on my song. I smiled hearing the conversation the three men were having. How old are you lot? It's just a game!

"No! That is not a word!" Roger snapped. "Shush you'll wake deak, Roger!" Brian snapped quietly. Roger just narrowed his eyes at the guitarist. "That is not a real word Brian!" Roger snapped again. "Actually it is drummer boy. " Peter said smirking. Roger gave him a look. "If I must, I'll show you. If you had more smarts than looks then maybe you'd.-"

I sighed standing and walking to stand behind the booth. I put my hand on Rogers shoulder. "Guys stop! It's just a game!" Brian smirked at me with his arms crossed. "Melody look!" Roger said pointing at the large word my godfather had made.

Ebullience

"Found it!- It means bubbling enthusiasm." Peter said shoving the book at Roger. I smiled seeing Brian was right. Roger groaned shutting the book. " I still think it's stupid." Roger muttered low.

I yawned closing my eyes. "Are you okay?" Brian asked moving his other tiles around on the table.

"Mmm." I hummed sitting down next to Roger. He smiled putting his hand on my leg. "Is someone ready for bed?" Roger asked low. I chuckled resting my head on his shoulder before yawning again. " You should really rest dear." Peter said placing is word down.

I sighed looking down at Rogers hand still resting on my lap. "We won't be stopping at a hotel until tomorrow." He added looking from his word to me.

"Okay." I mumbled standing. "Take the real bed love. We can all make do up here. This table turns into a bed I think." Brian said smiling up at me. "Thanks Bri."

I stared to the back when Roger spoke up. "I'll be back after this game Lovley."
"You mean after you get your butt kicked?" Peter said teasingly. Roger groaned mumbling something under his breath.

(POV-Peter)

I watched her go and turned my attention back to the two men sitting with me. "She dosn't believe in herself." I said low hearing the door shut to the back. " That's okay. Once she sees how great it will be, she'll come around." Brian said smiling at me. I glanced at Roger as he keep his blue eyes on the back of the bus. "It's your turn drummer boy! The faster you play, the faster you can be with her!" He rolled his eyes and started making his word.

"I- I'm done guys. play without me." He said scooting out of his seat. "I need to make sure she's alright. " I smiled for a moment.He really does love her.

"Alright mate." Brian said watching the blond man. " But no funny business!" I snapped with my arms crossed. Roger scoffed giving me a look. "We don't need you getting her pregnant for the fifth time blondie! Her body can't change do to another Taylor clone growing inside her! She needs to sing and travel!" I snapped smirking. "Honestly six kids is enough." He rolled his eyes and started to the back just as John let out a loud snore.

(POV- Brian)

I watched Roger go. "Why?" I asked after he was gone. Peter have me a look. " Why mess with him like that? Everyone of his kids are amazing! If he and Mel have another then good for them! Children are a wonder and a blessing!" Peter snickered. "That's not what you said when she was expecting the first time!" I rolled my eyes. "Yea well things change. I was just worried about her at that time- she was only sixteen!"

He snickered putting a tile down. "And now she's almost thirty! Oh how they grow up!" He said with a goofy grin. I smiled not really able to believe it. Melody has been married nine years, is an amazing mother to six children and almost thirty! Wow, Roger has almost been married ten years! Never thought that would happen. I can't believe in five years time Roger will be turning fifty!

Man do I ever feel old!

(POV-Mel)

The door opened and I could make the shadow of someone. "Mel?" I smiled hearing Rogers voice. "Mmm?" He came closer and sat on the bed. "Your still awake love?" He asked getting next to me. I giggled feeling him take my hand in the dark. "Yes." I whispered scooting closer to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked using his other hand to rub my leg. "I guess so. Just nervous." I whispered resting my head on him. Even in the dark I could still make out that smirk.

"Would a kiss help?" He asked low brushing his lips on my head. "Mmm, yes." I hummed smiling.

In one move he was over me. His beautiful smile visible. He got closer and kissed me gently. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips. I smiled kissing him harder this time.

"I love you more!" I whispered still smiling once he pulled away. He winked and moved back. "Roger?" He pushed my dress up and got at the end of the bed snickering.

"Hey no!" I snapped closing my legs. I never put underwear on! At lest the dress was long enough. He licked his lips holding my ankles. "Come on love,you need to relax!" I huffed feeling his hands rub my legs.

"We-we 're still on the bus Roger!" I snapped holding in a moan. All this man has to do is look at me a certain way and I'm done. He knows that! He sighed looking at me.with those big blue eyes.

"Okay." He said getting next to me and kissing me again quickly. "I'll just hold you then." He said getting on his side and pulling me closer to him.

Why must he do this to me?

(I know the chapter ends kind of strange but it will pick back up in the next chapter.)

Q.

What would you guys think if I made a Roger Taylor story based on the
Strange Frontier music video? Other solo stuff of his would be mixed into it, but the main plot would be the 1984 video???

Yes or no lol???