Jealous!

(POV-Rog . Sep 1, 1992)

"Great! I-I can't wait! See, I-I knew it!"

I stood in front of the bathroom door drying my hair. Mel was on the bed talking away to someone.

But who? And why is she so smiley?

I keep an eye on her as I went to get my things. She smiled at me and giggled.

"No, I well he's standing right here giving me a look!" She snapped but keep that beautiful smile on her face. I smirked at her dropping the towel.

"I think he'll be happy too!" I huffed confused putting my boxers on. Then an idea came, smirking at my amazing wife, who was still ignoring me and talking to the unidentified person! I jumped on the bed landing beside her. She groaned and put her hand over the phone.

"Roger, if you act like an idiot and wake Jimmy or the others I'll get you!" I snickered. "Promise?" She made a face at me. I just continued to smirk at her but she just continued to talk away.

I understand why she'd get angry if i woke the kids. Especially since we had a hard time getting the younger kids to sleep.

I dramatically sighed stretching to get her attention. "R- hold on." He put her hand back over the phone. "What are you a cat?" She ask smirking. I chuckled rolling on top of her. "Roger!" The peron on the other line laughed. Mel gtoaned. "I-I'm on the phone!" She got me off herself and sat up with her feet dangling off the side of the bed.

Since my wife wouldn't pay attention to me I rolled over and got my song book from the nightstand and flipped to my newest song.

While you are imagining , imagine for instance the sights that you can take advantage of. Look at the beautiful cloud formations below and above you. This could be heaven.
Think of the color of the sun as it shines of the couds. In these days, in these days, in these day of cool reflections.....

I glanced at Mel and smiled. Writting the next line.

You come to me and everything seems alright.

"Well alright. That means you'll make it in time for my dads party!" I focused on her completely. Putting my book down. "Well Elton is coming and Paul oh and even David Bowie! So, it's turning out to be a nice small party!" She chuckled.

"I-I know but it won't be crazy or anything. Well m-mostly sitting and talking. Dad can't do to much right now. He's still going on about another album but-." Mel stopped talking and looked at me readjusting the phone.

"It dosn't seem likely anytime soon atleast. He needs rest and traving to the studio all the time isn't resting!"

I smiled at her. I know It's hard on her, seeing him down to basically nothing. It hurts everyone but I know it must hurt her the most. She's his only child and the love of his life. I worry about what will happen in the future.

What Mel will be like? Would she spiral down into the darkeness again like she had when we were told the news? I can't let her get that way, not again. She's already sad..... She started talking like she's about to hang up.

"Well I'll be there to pick you up. See you then, love you too!" I huffed watching her hang up.

"Who do you love?" She glanced at me getting under the blankets. "Um Johnny." She got comfortable as I got under the blankets too. She scooted closer and held me tight. "Is he coming to your dads party?" I looked down at her and she had a big smirk on her lips.

"What?" She ran her hand over my still damp hair. "Someone jealous?" I rolled my eyes. "Well not now! But before I knew who it was on the other end of that call. Yea I was! You were all smiley and giggles. So, yes Lovley I was!" She kissed me quick.

"Am I not allowed to be?" I asked with a raised blow. "Because if I remember correctly you've been plenty of times in the past!" She rolled her eyes. "You have been!" She smirked.

"Yea I-I have but I've got good reasoning! And you were acting rediculus you do know that right? Like I was just on the phone with Johnny. And because I wasn't giving you attention you freaked!" I chuckled opening my arms. "Could I have some now?" She smiled and got over me. Basically sitting on my lap,  I readjusted myself on the pillows to sit up.

"Now what's your reasonings anyways? Why are you aloud to get jealous and not me?"

"Well your Roger Taylor,drummer for Queen! I'm-." She shrugged. "Just me." I huffed rubbing her sides.

"You are amazing love! Your the loving mother to our children, the most extraordinary wife and not to mention Freddie Mercury's daughter! I think I have every right to get jealous of someone hit on you!" She kissed me making me melt.

But being the tease she is she ended it much to soon for my liking and got off me! Getting back in her spot. "Tease!" I crossed my arms and glanced at her getting comfortable. "Baby!" She said low. I scoffed looking at her big smile. "I am not a baby! Your younger than me!" She snickered.

"Yea well I take care of you like a baby!" I made a face. "I really do Roggie! It's like looking after one of the kids!" I grummbled rolling my eyes. "The trouble you get into, I can't leave you alone and when I'm not around Bri babysits you and then complains about all the stuff you do!" I gave her a look. "Name one thing!" She laughed.

"Okay how about that time-." I pointed in her face. "Not concerning the B side!" She rolled her eyes. "Okay how about that time you died your hair geen oh or the time uou stoll maracas!" I snickered. "I said name one thing. The hair wasnt my fault and Yea the maracas were amazing sounding,  then your dad tossed them to the sea of people. That rotter they were perfect!" I said smirking at her. I took her hand and kissed it.

"So, Johnny and Tim are actually moving back to london!" She said getting back in topic. I smiled at her and squeezed her hand gently. She really misses them. "Really?" She shook her head smiling. "Yep!" I smiled at her. Maybe they coud help keep her happy. She trys to hide it but I know she's depressed again.

(Updated!)