Baby number six! (Jimmy)

(Hey guys enjoy! Pic is Jimmy lol)

We welcomed Jimmy into the world on Jun, 5 1991 and that was two months ago. The guys finished the album and it's finally out!

It's doing great and my dad is already talking about recording another album!

Roger understands why he wants to hurry up and make another but at the same time feels like he's never home with me and the kid.
                             (*)

I was sitting in the living room with my family. The kids are on break from school and could'nt be happier. I love having them home. It was hard sending my oldest off to school.

I was trying not to laugh at Roger, he's trying to help Rory with her hair, pulling it into pigtails but he's getting frustrated and so is she. And it's not helping that she wont stop moving.

"Daddy it hurts!" She cried for the thousandth time. "I-I'm almost done Angel." He huffed fiddling with the hair bands. "R-Roger would you like some help?" I asked again.

"No Lovley I-I need to do it alone." He's so focused it's hilarious. He's just pulling her hair up out of her face it shouldn't be that hard. "Daddy!" She whined just wanting up.

"I-I'll-Just- Roger here." I slid off the chair and sat on the floor. "Come her love." He made a face. "Come on I-I'll do it fast." Roger huffed but let her hair fall to her shoulders. "Mel, love I-I don't think you'll be able to do it either." I smirked and held my hand out. He groaned and gave me the hairbands off his wrist. "Watch and learn Mr. Rock star!" He rolled his eyes. "Melody, I don't think you'll-." He stopped talking and his mouth dropped. I snickered moving to do the other side.  Once done I patted her leg and she giggled jumping up and running off. "How?" He asked giving me a look.

"Guess it's a kind of magic?" I said playfully. "You-." He started when a baby's cry rang out. "Oh Jimmy must need changing." Roger shot to his feet. "I-I got him Lovely, after all you got him to take his nap." I smiled and gave my husband a kiss. "Thanks love." He started up the steps and Richard, Rory and Ryan all came racing down them. "Hey- hey wow!" I called out. "Carful now!' Richard stopped running. "We will mum." I smiled and messed with his hair before he ran after his siblings. I glanced at Eleanor playing dolls in the floor. "Where is Felix?" A crash rang out in the kitchen. "Hey love what's up?" Pots and pans were all over the floor. "S-sorry mom just trying to help Uncle Phoebe with food." I smiled at my boy, then glanced at the man making a mess in my kitchen. "Like I said you don't have to do this." I said leaning on the bar. He waved me off looking over the cook book.

 "Yea well just be happy for the help would ya! After all cooking for the Mercury-Taylor family is like cooking for an army!" I giggled and walked over to him. "Thank you." I pulled him into a hug. "For cooking?" He asked with a raised brow. I chuckled. When he sees I'm not letting go anytime soon, he  wrapped his arms around me. "For being in not only my life but my dad's! Your a true friend you know! I've known you almost all my life and you've always been there for me! I was so freaked that when it was all out about me and Roggie- you'd kill him or something but you help us. You helped my dad see too. So,  just thanks for always putting up with me!' He snickered. 

"Oh Melanie, let's be honest here, it's you who puts up with me!"  I playfully hit him. "Stop calling me that! You know my name!" He laughed. "How could I forget it? Your Freddie Mercury's Melody." He laughed kissing the top of my head. "And Roger Taylor's wife!" He said fast. I just smirked at him. He put his hands on his hips and gave me a look. "Now shoo! Let me and my young co-chief finish our masterpiece!" I smiled and walked out. " Roger walked down with Jimmy in his arms. "Hello Jimmy boy!" I said taking my son at the bottom of the steps. "You all better?" I asked as he smiled at me. "Yea and boy was it a big surprise for me!" Roger said sitting down. "I do hope you washed your hands after his surprise." He laughed and pulled me onto his lap. "Yes I-I did."

The kids came running threw again with boy guns laughing and making sounds. "Roger?" He looked up at me. "Yes?" He had such a loving look in his eyes. "I told you!" He game me a look. "What?" I smiled at him readjusting Jimmy in my arms. "That we could have everything together! We have six amazing kids and got married with everyone happy for us!" He smirked at me. "Yea now all that's left is the long happy life!" I bent down to kiss him.

(So sorry it's been like a week guys. I just don't know what should happen next and basically this chapter was all random stuff that's not really important but I wanted to update something! I'm trying to work something cool out for the next chapter. And for those of you that are reading the Queen Time travel story of mine I'm still working out the perfect ending for that one! I know I said it would have like one chapter left but now I'm thinking maybe a three part ending? Maybe! Also My Motley Crue fic has blown up so thanks you for that guys! I'm working on ideas for a Guns and Roses story! I'll hopefully have that out soon still not sure on what to call it yet but it's on it's way. I have to much on here lol! Okay, thanks for reading Freddie Mercury's Melody. Love ya guys)