100th Chapter!!!!!

(POV-Mel) (July 30th 1997)

Taking a deep breath I took Rogers hand hearing the screams of the fans. Brian came up and smiled ready with his guitar. "Here we go guys!" He fixed his hair out of the way of his strap and smiled. "Melody!" I turned and smiled at my Mum and Johnny running with big smiles. 

"Guys!" Mom pulled me into a loving hug and pulled back seeing my shirt with a picture of me and the guys when I was around seven or so. I was in dads arms with John on one side and Roger on the other making  funny faces. I had a big cheesy smile and dad was smirking. Brian was standing behind dad making a face and giving me and dad bunny ears.

"Oh Mel, amazing!" I smiled pulling Johnny into a loving hug. "This kids say hello and that they're watching on TV!" I smiled at her and Roger squeezed my hand. I told them you'd blow then a kiss when I spoke to them." Brian said walking over once again but this time Anita was with him waving and smiling bright.

I took a breath and closed my eyes. "Show time in ten guys!" Peter called walking over with a big smile.
"Last show of the tour and televised!" He said  pulling my mum into a sideways hug.

"Hey wheres Deaky?" Johnny asked looking around. "If he's upset that Ronnie didn't come with us she really wanted too but Kim ended up getting sick so she couldn't watch the kids. Jim offered but she said she didn't want to put to much on him. Tim offered as well but she said John would be home in less than a week anyway." He shrugged clueless.

"He must be on the phone with her." I said trying to smile. She didn't want to come for other reasons. Roger sighed letting my hand go. "I'll find him." He kissed my cheek before heading out to find our bassist.

"Hurry Drummer boy, now it's five!" Peter called after Roger. A few roadies came over, one has John's bass and the other had my stuff. I smiled and my microphone from him. "Thanks." He returned my smile and handed Johns bass to Peter before walking off.

(Flash back of the first show. July 10th 1996)

"My God what happened to you?" Miami asked once we got to the stage. "You don't want to know!" Roger muttered glaring at John-the cause of his pain. "I'll fill you in later Miami. Now move your fat bottoms ladys!"

He snapped not so playfully this time. We really are cutting this close. 3 minutes until show time! I took a breath and swallowed my fears heading to my place under the stage. "You got this Lovley!" Roger called not able to stop do to Peter pushing him forward. "Yes, yes she's got this, now move it charming!"

Brian gave me two thumbs up as he walked with a very peeved John Deacon.

(Show time - 1997)

I was once again, for the last time, under the stage in my starting place. Roger walked by and pulled me in for a loving kiss. "I love you! You've done an amazing job and everyone is so proud of you Mel." He said moving my hair out of my face. "But no one is as proud as your dad!" I smiled kissing him one last time before he had to go with my arms tightly around his neck. He moved his hands to my waist pulling me as close to him as I could get. He kissed me again but this one was passionate and deep making my legs weak. He pulled back and I let him go to fix my top since he had pushed it up during that amazing kiss. "That was for good luck." He winked and kissed my forehead. "I love you Melody." He touched my cheek smiling beautifully, eyes shining with so much love- God how did I get so lucky? "I love you t-." I started when Peter walked by us.

 Peter grabbed Roger by the back of his shirt and pulled him along. "Oh I love you too Melanie, forever and always!" He joked winking at me as he pulled my husband away. Brian laughed walking past with red special around him. My smile dropped when John walked past fixing his bass.