Up all night

(POV-Mel. One week later)

(October, 9 1990) (9:35)

We were trying to get the kids to sleep. Richard and Felix are good about going to bed, most of the time. Rory and Ryan are a different story. They make excuses why they shouldn't sleep. Eleanor is in-between depends on the day. The kids all had there baths, Richard and Felix were the first to get to bed. Roger was trying his hand at Rory and Ryan, so that left me with Eleanor. She was laying in her crib watching me sing to her. After I finally got her to bed I slowly closed her door and walked to check on Roger and the kids. I smiled watching him reading to the kids.

"Piglet had managed to sweep away the last of the leaves again." Roger read. Ryan was asleep resting his head on Rogers lap. Rory was almost asleep in her bed. Her eyes would shut then open quickly. "Happy windsday  Piglet. Pooh announced. Just then another strong gust of wind blew. This time it took Piglet along with all the leaves." Roger continued to read. He glanced at Rory seeing she was out now. He ran his hand in Ryan's hair and glanced at me. He put his finger to his lips then looked back at the book. "This.... Isn't happy for me!"  Poor piglet cried. Where are you going Piglet? Pooh asked, surprised. "I don't know! Help me Pooh! Cried Piglet as he floated away. Pooh grabbed Piglet's scarf before Piglet could fly out of reach." 

Roger took a breath and closed the book putting it aside, then motioning for me to come into the room. I smiled and helped him move Ryan's head to a pillow then stand up. "I never thought I'd get them to bed! That's the third time I've read this story!" He quietly said smirking. He bent down and picked Ryan up and started for his room. I opened the door and he put our son in bed. I smiled covering him up and kissing his head. "How was it getting Eleanor to bed?" Roger asked after we shut Ryan's door. "Okay, she was standing up and talking until I started singing. That did the trick rather quickly." He smiled as we entered our room. I closed the door and he pulled his top off stretching. "You know what!" He said twisting around quickly to face me. I blinked because it happened so fast. "W-What?" He smirked pulling me closer. "I forgot to give you your bath!" I rolled my eyes looking down. "Really?" He smiled walking to our connected bathroom. He didn't say anything but I heard the water turn on. I scoffed walking into the bathroom. "Dose the water feel to hot?" He asked seriously sitting on the edge of the tube. I smiled and walked closer touching the water. "No." He smiled pulling me down on his lap. "Roger, why?" I asked giggling. "Because! I want to take a bath with my wife." I smirked. "Oh, so now it's our bath?" He snickered. "It always was Lovely." He smiled and patted my leg, so I stood up and so did he. He pulled my shirt over my head and smiled pulling me into a loving kiss.

We were in the tube when the phone rang. Roger moved of me and I gave him a look. I jumped out, almost slipping and ran out to get it before the sound woke the kids. I answered it sitting on the bed. "Hello?" Roger walked into the bed room making a face. ""Hello Darling,  I hope I didn't wake you." I smiled shaking my head. "N-no dad. Are you alright?" I asked clutching the phone tighter. "Oh yes, I-I'm alright other than the fact that I can't sleep! Jimmy is out cold the rotter!" I snickered and looked at Roger. He turned and went back to the bathroom. "So, Here I am at home at whatever bloody time it is!" I glanced at the clock. "Almost eleven dad." He huffed. "I'm lonely and thought maybe you could come over? I-I'm trying to write a song, well Finish a-a  song actually." He said sounding off, sad or something and it broke my heart. Roger came back into the bedroom with a towel around his waist and another, larger one in his hands. He smiled at me and put it around my shoulders kissing the top of my head."I'm having trouble. What do you say Mel?" I smiled. "I-I yea dad. I'll be over." He let out a breath. "Wonderful! I'd say wake Rog to watch the kids but I have a feeling he's already up!" He snickered at his remark and I rolled my eyes. "Alright, I'll be over soon. I love you dad." There was a sound followed by a meow and dad's laughter. "I-I love you too and by the sound of it so dose Tom!" I laughed and after saying goodbye we hung up. "So, I take it-it was Fred and he seems to be alright by the rolling of your eyes and the laughing. So, what's up?" I smiled at Roger who was sitting on the other side the bed, drying his hair with another smaller towel. "Yea- He's okay just can't sleep and says he's lonely. Wants me to come over and 'help' with a song." He smirked at me. "Cool but why'd you say 'help' like that?" I stood up holding the towel around me. "Like what?" I asked going to the closet to pick something out. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "Like you don't think you could help with his song?" He asked rubbing my leg. "Cause I can't." I said pulling some pants out of the closet. "Oh please! Song writing is in your blood!" He said twisting me in his arms so I was looking into his eyes. I smiled at him resting my hands on his shoulders. "Doesn't mean I'm any good at it Roggie!" He smirked pulling me in for a kiss. Then moving his lips to my neck. "O-okay I-I need to get ready!" He smirked against my skin but let me go. "I don't know why he ask for me." I said as I walked to get my other things. He rolled his eyes and sat on the foot of the bed. I dropped the towel and pulled on my underwear and pants. "Honestly if he really needs help with the song why not ask for you or-." He smirked gripping my pants and pulling me closer to him. "Because your is daughter and he wants to spend time with you! You can help him with his song, when it comes to writing a song love don't over think it. Let the ideas and words flow from your head to your pen." He smirked. "Your really gunna tell me not to over think writing a song Rog?" I asked smirking with my arms crossed looking down at him. "You over think ever song you write!" I giggled and he stood up. "N-no not every song! Not the ones about you!" He said pointing at me. I smiled but playfully rolled my eyes. "Speaking of songs about you, I have a new one." I scoffed. "Why?" He chuckled pulling me tighter to him. "Because I love you and your my inspiration my love!" He kissed me and helped me pull my top on. "Now tell Fred I said hello." I smiled and kissed him again. "I will. I love you Rog." He smiled. "I love you to. My gal." He winked at me and I shook my head.

So up all night part two will be out soon. Showing her at Freddie house. any ideas what song Fred needs help with? Or Roger's new song about Mel? 

Hope you liked it. 

(If anyone wants to check out my newest KISS story called Rocking with the boys/Ace/ Kiss story it's up now.)

And one question- Would anyone want me to update an of my other story's? If you have one you'd like me to update feel free to ask. 

Love you guys.