Even older-Sixteen again.

Mel is turning 30! Insted of Jim keeping the kids when they toured I changed it to Mary, Anita ,Johnny and Tim. Okay continue and enjoy this chapter!

(November 19th, 1997)

(POV-Melody)

Rolling over in bed I heard laughing. I smirked but kept my eyes closed like I was still sleeping. Roger shushed my giggling daughter. "On three everyone." He whispered on the other side of the bed.

"One..T-."

"Happy birthday Mommy!" Elanor yelled climbing on the bed. "Dad?" Richard asked my sighing huband. "Might as well son." Everyone said it loudly and got in bed with me. I was sitting up with her in my arms now. "Thank you loves!" I smiled at them all and blinked when I saw Brain, Peter, Jim and John standing off to the side. Brian was filming!

"What are you doing here?" I asked with wide eyes seeing Jim standing next to everyone. He smiled stepping closer and taking my hand. "Well I very well couldnt miss my daughters birthday could I?" I smiled pulling him in for a hug. "You look great Jim!" He chuckled rubbing my back. "You don't look to bad youself, I can't belive you thir-." 

"Watch it!" I snapped playfully. He kissed my head and put a bag down on the foot of the bed. "I found some stuff I think you'd like to have love." I glanced at the bag before Jimmy tapped my arm. "Mommy, do you wanna go to the party now?' I blinked confused. "No-Jimmy!" Peter huffed crossing his arms. I laughed at the face my son made. "What?" He asked looking at his dad. Roger shook his head smiling. "Nothing. Why dont you all go with Grandpa Jim and your Uncles to check on the dogs." They all started for the others when my youngest stopped walking and looked back at Roger. "But what about the pa-." John giggled picking my son up and cutting him off. "Yea in a minute Jimmy." John smiled before following everyone out.

The door was shut and Roger and I were left alone. He chuckled and got next to me in bed taking my hand in his. "I can't belive this love, your-." I grumbled and he smirked. "-Even older!" He finish with a laugh. I sighed not able to belive it. I have to face it, I'm thirty now! My twentys are over! 

He moved to rest is head on my lap and his blue eyes looked up at me. He still had my hand but he started playing with my wedding ring.

"Can you beleive we'll have been married nine years this year? And that from the point we started datining we've actually been together for fifteen years Lovley?" I smiled down at him and continued messing with his hair. 

"The best fifteen years of my life!" He added sitting up  to touch my face. "Mmm M-Mel?" I hummed looking into his eyes. He was using his thumb to rub my bottom lip. 

"I love you- I know I say it everyday, a millon times a day but I'm gonna keep on saying it until I can't anymore." I gulped moving closer to him, he pulled me onto his lap and moved the strap of my nightgown off my shoulder before 'that look' formed on his angel face. 

"You've almost been Mrs. Taylor a decade!" He moved his lips to my shoulder and kissed it making me smile.

"I was thinking we could have a kind of second honeymoon next year." He mummbled moving his lips to my neck and starting to suck on my sweet spot. I shut my eyes gasping from the feeling he was giving me. He moved back and blew in my ear making me groan. He chuckled before he nibbled my ear lob making me chew on my lip to keep queit.

"Would you like that, Mrs. Taylor?" He whispered in my ear at the same time that he moved the other strap away and pushed my nightgown down the top half of my body, leaving me in only my bra. I hummed a bleathless yes when he slid his hand up my back to unclip it. "R-Roger." 

I could feel how hard he was from it touching my leg. 

"Roger, um-ohhh-Roger!" I snapped trying to get him to stop. Aparently there is a party down stairs! and the door isnt locked! Someone could just barge in- Mostlikly it would be Peter. He'd smirk, say some quip and then never let me live down the time he walked in on Roger and I.

 Roger stood up and put me back on the bed. The look on his face right now is killing me. I covered myself with my arms and he gave me a look before he smirked and started to remove his pants. "It's not like I have'nt seen, touch and-." He started his smirk turning into a playful grin as he kicked his pants off.

"No I know that Roger, but aparently there is a surpise party down stairs and-." He snickered pulling his shirt off and dropping it to the floor before he pushed me backwards. I gulped when he got  back and got over me. "Rog-Roger, b-but someone will hear or-or see!" 

He laughed and pulled the nightgown completly off me dropping it off the side off the bed. He gave me a fast kiss before he stood in only his boxers and locked the door. "Better?" He asked smiling as he walked back to me. I sat up and looked him over. "And anyway noone is gonna bother us."  Gulping I stood in front of him and touched his chest."How do you know that?" I asked starting to shake from the look he was giving me. "I just know it." He said gripping my hips. I know for a fact half my friends were just in my room so someone-Peter- would barge in or something. "But Roge-."

I started when he took my chin in his hand and smashed his lips into mine making me groan and pull him closer. He smirk and urged me to jump, so I did wrapping my arms and legs around him. The only thing separating us now is are underwear. 

"Anyway I have to help the birthday girl get ready for her party." He winked and started for the bathroom. "Who's here anyway?" I asked trying to think of who would come to a party for me. I mean Jim came for it from Irland- after everything happend Dad left in his will that he had bought Jim a wonderful home on a beautiful farm in irland. A year later Jim moved from Garden Longe and had his mother move in with him. I havent seen him in so long- it was a suprise to see him standing in my room today. My Mum moved into dads old home so it wouldnt be empty. 

Roger put me on the sink and went to start the shower. "Oh I almost forgot!" He walked closer after he took his boxer off. "I have to give you your spankings." I smirked when he helped me off the sink and got on his knees in front of me. "Your even older after all-It's twenty spankings right?" He asked ginning up at me after he looped his thumbs in the side of my panties. 

"Um-Try sixteen!" I said smiling wide. He pulled them down my legs and stood up making a face. "That would mean I'm really thirty-two and not even older than that?"

I  giggled when he pulled me into the hot shower. "You know what?" He asked shutting the slidding glass door. "What?" He turned back to me and smiled. "I think there is only a year or two between us and not sixteen." 

"Whatever you say. After all If I'm sixteen again then you can be whatever age you wanna be Roger." He smirked pulling me closer. "Okay-I'll be sixteen again too." He winked pulling me into a kiss.

Roger and I walked down the steps to an queit empty house. "Roger, I-I thought the party was at the house?" He chuckled walking from the kitchen with a bottle and a bag. "Out back Lovley."

We went to the backyard and I stoped looking at it. "Roger, what?" He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear. "Suprise."

I turned around in his arms giving him a loving kiss. "You-but then what about-I-Roger Meddows Taylor!" He laughed giving me a kiss. "So, were you suprised?" 

(Updated. You'll find out the real suprise next chapter!)

(Mel is even older lol! One more chapter about her birthday and then the drama and a new direction happen in the story. Hope you still like the fanfic guys <3 )