Don't start somthing you can't finish!

The video is what Mel will play on her dads piano this chapter. Queen love of my life.)

(POV-Mel)

"Your gonna have so much fun guys!" Johnny said helping Jimmy with his boots. "Yea!" He agreed from his place on the floor. "Thanks you guys. We wanted a proper interview and audition from Josh and seven kids running about dosn't seem that way." Roger said chuckling.

"No trouble Rog." Brian said sitting with Roger on the couch. Johnny and Tim are going to be here since they are apart of the band. We just want to see how Josh dose with all of us as a band but I'm more worried about other things right now.

"Anita, could I talk to you a second?" I asked leaning on the kichen island with her. She was watching Angel and Felix chat. "Yea sure." I took her upstairs to my music room and sat down.

"Is everything okay?" She asked sitting next to me on the bench.
"Yea. It's just, I was wondering if you've talked to Kim much?" She made a face. "Well no - Not since she got married." I sighed looking down. "Why?"
"I ran into her the other day." Anita hummed. "And?" She asked with a look. "I think he's hurting her. I- she had sunglasses on but I could still see a purple mark, even with it over her eyes and her wrist looked like it was healing from a mark." Anita scoffed. "What did she do, when she saw you?"

"Well I was at the market with some of the kids and Ryan actually pointed her out to me. I went over to say hello and she was acting off. Not at all herself, I asked her how everything was and she just had this look on her face. She mubbled fine and didn't even say anything to the kids when they said hi or asked when she'd be over to see them. She hurred off not long after my hello. We had gotten close she and I after she started working for Queen. I'm worried about her Anita, I never really liked Justin- he gave me a Paul vibe. When she said she was marrying him I was very happy she was happy but last time I saw she looked anything but happy!"

Antia sighed and was just about to say something when Brian spoke up from the doorway. "There you two are. You ready Anita?" I frowned not wanting her to go. I need to know what she was going to say.

"Call your Mum. She may know something." Anita said standing. "What would May know?" Brian asked walking farther into the room and putting his hand on Anita's waist. "I'm just worried Bri."

He blinked touching my shoulder. "About what? John's getting help Mel, he'll be okay." Brian smiled that winning Brian May smile.

"I know." I just looked down and decided to leave it at that. "Well we best be off. Your lot are so excited to-."

"Uncle Brian, Auntie Anita, come on lets go!" Jimmy had the biggest smile on his face." Lets go, lets go,come on!" Jimmy called waving his arms around. Anita smiled when he took her hand. "We're coming!" She laughed being pulled out of the room by my youngest.

"Bye Mum, love you!" He yelled back almost down the hall. "Love you too!" I called out mind racing. "Hey, don't stress over Deaky. He'll be okay and Ronnie's not leaving him- they're working everything out." I smiled once he patted my back. "I love you Melody." I smiled giving my godfather a sideways hug. "I love you too Bri."

With that he walked out the door. Not to long after all the excited voices calmed down and the door shut.

I sat back down to face the piano and opened the flap. Running my hands over the keys I sighed. I started on love of my life because playing always seems to help me. Even more on dads piano.

(Normal is Mel singing. Sideways is Roger singing & with a line is both of them singing 😊)

"Love of my life, you've hurt me You've broken my heart & now you leave me
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me, because you don't know what it means to me...