WikkipediA (from 2017)

Melody Jer Mercury-Taylor

Melody J. Mercury-Taylor ( born November 19th, 1967) is a British singer-songwriter. She is the only child to singer and front man of Queen  Freddie Mercury.  Melody is the sole heir to her fathers estate.

Melody had developed her own career in the music industry, together with husband Roger Taylor  and the band 'The Cross'  she has put out three albums. (Along with helping the remaining members of Queen finish Made in heaven.)

She has been married only once to Queens drummer Roger Taylor.

They have been married for 30 year and have eight children and five grandchildren.

[Melody with husband Roger 2017]

Born.                  November 19, 1967
  Kensington London United Kingdom

Nationality                    British

Occupation.                Singer ° songwriter

Years active                 1995- present

Spouse   Roger Meddows Taylor

Children        8 including Felix Taylor, Jodie Brier & Ryan Mercury-Taylor

Parents.  Freddie Mercury &  Mary Austin.

Relatives.     Two  maternal half brothers

Website.  FreddieMercurysMelody.com

Instagram MelMeruryTaylor1967

Early Life

Melody was born on November 19, 1967 to Fred Balsara and Mary Austin.

After her parents divorced, she lived with her mother. In 1983 she started a secret relationship with Queen drummer Roger Taylor. There relationship stayed that way until she discovered she was pregnant with Taylor's child (Come to find sixteen year old Mel was expecting twins)

After her godfather Brian May ( Also guitarist for Queen) learned the secret  'All hell broke loose.' As told by Roger Taylor in an 1999 interview.

But soon all would blow over and Freddie and Roger would work together once again.

Music career

Following the Made in heaven Queen album (The final Queen Album and Freddie Mercury s goodbye) Melody sang at the Freddie Mercury Tribute show with big names in music to honor her fathers and Queens legacy. She also helped co-write No one but you ( Only the good die young) with godfather Brian May.

The next year she and the remaining Queen members toured the world as Queen + Melody Mercury, performing all the hits from all of Queens albums.

In 1997 John Deacon retired from the music industry.

Roger started his own band with Melody and a few friends. There first album Cowboys and Indians released in 1999 had them on the road touring from October 1999- January 2000. The tour was cut short do to the fact that once again she was expecting (again twins)

Since then she has worked with husband Roger Taylor on two other 'Cross' albums and even three of his solos. She helped Brian May on a solo and daughter Jodie with her first album 'As a blond'.

Queen + Adam Lambert is also something she's done in the past. Working along side Brian, Roger, Felix & Adam.....

Charities

Freddie Mercury aids foundation
Is a charity she formed along side her husband and godfather.

Heal the world.

Was started by King of Pop Michael Jackson. After Jackson's death in 2009 Melody keep the clarity going along side Michaels sisters Latoya and Janet Jackson. ( Melody became good friends with MJ back in the 1980's. He even performed with her at her father's tribute.)

Film.

In 2016 Melody, Roger & Brian started work on a Queen film.(Still in filming)

(Not much is known about the script. Or when filming will be completed)

(Lol I tried.)