IT's about bloody time! 64 chapter geez!

(The bold his just me having a little fun before the chapter.)

(F.) Okay dears, this story has been taken over by me...Freddie Mercury! My daughter and husband have done fabulously  thus far in explaining it all to you but Roger.... How do I put this nicely. Well he-he um sucks. Yes that's the word!"

(R) Ha!That's real nice Mercury!

(F)"Hush you! It's finally my turn!"

Okay so lets get back to normal. This chapter will finally be in Freddie's POV! And I hope I can do it right lol. Um this chapter will start a little before the last chapter. Enjoy.

(F.) "Yes, Yes! Enjoy Lovie's!"😉

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was sitting in the living room and Pheobe went to call the boy's to arrange us all meeting at the studio.
Jim had'nt come downstairs yet and Something told me something was wrong. I stood up hearing Pheobe  ranting about how he's not stupid and Roger better stop messing around and be at the studio. "I think I'm gunna take care of your son-in-law Fred!" Pheobe snapped after slamming the phone down. I did'nt pay him any mind because it's just Roger and he likes to mess with him any chance he gets. I made my way up the stairs just in time to hear the phone ringing. Asumming it was Roger once again I keep going and braced myself with the hallway wall as I went along. "Jimmy?" I looked around the different bedrooms until I came across ours. The door was cracked and I heard muffled talking. I peeked inside and saw Jim. He was sat on our bed hunched over talking lowly on the phone. "I-I understand." He said sniffing and clutching it tightly in his hand. "Y-yes well um th-thank you." He was shaking. All I wanted in that moment was to give my husband a hug. The sight in front of me truly broke my heart. And I have no idea why he was so shaken. He cleared his throat and said a goodbye to whoever was on the line. He hung up with shaking hands and covered his face with his hands. "How am I gunna tell Fred?" He mumbled into his hands. He sniffed again but it turned into a slight chock. I could'nt talk it anymore, I pushed the door open and walked inside. His head snapped up from the sound and he blinked clearly trying to make it seem like nothing was wrong. But I knew something was terribly wrong.

"Oh hello love." He said cracking a small smile. "Is everything ready?" He asked standing slowly. "Oh well I-he was talking to Roger." Jim shook his head. He keep his distance from me as I eyed him up and down. "Hey Fred! Freddie the car's here!" Phoebe yelled from down stairs. "Jimmy." I started wanting to understand what was happening. "We best hurry up love. You know how Freestone can be." Jim said chuckling but it seemed forced. His happy demener just seemed forced. He took my hand and smiled. "Jim, is everything alright with your family?" I asked fearing somthing could be wrong with them. He shook his head. "Everythings fine. Really." He kissed my hand and turned for the door. We walked down the steps together and I keep glancing at him.

Jim was very quiet the car ride over to the studio. Pheobe on the other hand wouldn't shut up. The car came to a stop and we got out. Jim stayed close. Since I've lost weight he thinks I'll crumble to dusk or something. I try to tell him im alright, I just have times were I get dizzy or need a moment before doing something. Granted I get tired more easily than before I got ill but I'm fine! No one believe me! We exited the elevator and wouldn't you know it the vultures have circled.
Jim held his breath never being one for all the bag edge that comes with being married to me. I can't really blame him because things can get rather wild. The people were talking to Brian and Deak. Asking questions blinding them with flashs. I gulped clutching Jim's arm tighter. The questions for me all seem to gravitate to if I'm sick or not. We deny it all but people don't believe the lies.

I mean I have changed in weight and I've pailed and the question everyone seems to ask the most other than the one conerning my helth is why haven't Queen toured in years? It all comes back to my sickness and I do feel terrible for the fact that I can't do it anymore. Thinking back to the Magic tour and how that went. The fans deserve a killer performance but I can't give it to them sadly. I was brought back to reality with blinding flashs and thousands of questions. I keep my head down holding Jim tightly. Pheobe took the place of a body guard shielding Jim and I from the photographs. He is a true friend and realmy has a defensive side when it comes to myself, Melody or any of our close friends and family. "Back off!" He snapped sheilding me.