1995 & the tribute show!

(Before the chapter just a few things guys. Times has skipped to '95. This chapter is just Melody explaining things. Since this is a fan fiction I messed with dates. I added a few people to the concert for Freddie because the have been a part of the story so I added them. MJ is a part of the show and I put a picture of him from '95. Also I hope you like this chapter. The next chapter will be real and start with some rehearsals for the show.  I also added a few things to the made in heaven album. Hope you like it guys. Enjoy the newest chapter of Freddie Mercury's Melody! )

(POV-Melody. 1995)

So much has happened since my dad's passing. It dosn't seem like it was 4 years ago less than a week away. He would be turning 49 this birthday. We finally completed his goodbye album titling it 'Made in heaven.'

The album has 16 songs, including -Mother love, No one but you ( Only the good die young) and I was born to love you are just a few of the songs on the album. I was born to love you is on it twice. Dad singing it as he recorded the song for his solo album, Mr. bad guy.

And Roger singing the song the way he originally wrote it, as a slow love song, Brian plays the guitar and provides the backing vocals for Rogers version. The album was released on November 6, 1994.

Now it's September 1st 1995!
And on dad's birthday The Freddie Mercury Tribute concert will be televised across the glob. Celebrating the life and legacy of Queens flamboyant over the top lead singer Freddie Mercury on what would have been is 49th birthday. Everyone of dad's friends and even artists who may have only meet him.Once or so of maybe not at all will come together to perform classic Queen hits with John, Roger and Brian!

Elton John, Paul McCartney, David Bowie, even MJ is flying in to London!

I'll be performing in front of the world basically! I'm freaking out in all honesty but I know I'll have everyone with me.

I'll be singing with a few different people actually.

First with David, we will be performing Under pressure. Then Elton and I will do The show must go on. Roger and I will be doing Lap of the gods together! One of my favorites for him since he dose the AMAZING falsetto.

Brian and I will do Sheer heart attack and I'll even be singing one of my favorites Back Chat! MJ and I will perform together as well as Paul and I, we will be doing A little rain must fall. We will be performing mine and Brian's  song for dad, and finally everyone wil come together at the end of the show to perform Let me live!

Myself, Roger and Brian will be the main singers and everyone else will do the backing bits for the final song. It's going to be a goose bump kind of performance, I can feel it! Having all the amazing talent together with all the different voices blinded perfectly will be outrageous!

The show will be held at Wembly stadium and will consist of 25 songs performed by various artist accompanied by Queen.

1.) Tie your mother down
2.) I want it all
3.) The words of love
4.) Hammer to fall
5.)Stone cold crazy
6.) Crazy little thing called love
7.) To much love will kill you
8.) Back chat (Queen + Mel)
9.) Radio ga ga
10.)Who wants to live forever
11.) I want to break free
12.) Under pressure (David + Mel)
13.) '39
14.) Those were the days of our lives
15.) Somebody to love
16.) Bohemian Rhapsody
  17.) The show must go on (Elton John+ Mel)
18.) We will rock you
19.) Is this the world we created? (MJ+ Mel)
20.) We are the champions
21.) Lap of the gods. ( Queen+ Rog + Mel)
22.) A little rain must fall (Paul + Mel)
23.) Sheer heart attack (Queen+ Bri + Mel)
24.) No one but you( only the good die young) Queen + Mel
25.) Let me live (Queen +Everyone)