Promise me!

First off I'm sorry guys but sad times are coming. I think once you see the date of this chapter you'll know. My heart broke writing this chapter and it will continue to be broken for the next few chapter to come... 

(POV-Roger. September 23, 1992.) 

A few days after Fred's party Brian, John and I went to his home to hear the songs he has been talking about. They are very moving indeed, I talked to Brain about what Mel and Jim told me. This is Fred's last wish and we will make it happen one way or the other. This is what Freddie wants-One final goodbye to our fans. So Queen will make it happen.

"Roger, Johnny and Tim are here!" Mel said happily with Jimmy on her hip. I smirked at her looking up from my papers, I'm finishing a few songs I've been kicking around for Fred's goodbye album. We still don't have a title for it but Fred said he's got an idea for a title.

"Sounds wonderful Lovely. I-I'm going to keep working on this but I'll say hello soon." She smiled at me and walked out of our room. I held my head taking off my glasses. She's going to be destroyed when-.

The phone started ringing. "Roggie, can you get that!" I smirked rolling my chair closer to the nightstand. "Yea Mel!" I stopped by the nightstand and was just about to pick it up when Tim's voice called out. "Hurry it up Roggie!" I scoffed and picked the phone up saying hello.

 The first thing I heard was coughing. "F-Fred?" I put my book down and stood up. "Hello Roger, I-I need you to come over." He said after his fit ended. "Well Fred, I'm working on that song and I-." He huffed. "Roger, I need you to come. I already called Brian and Deaky, Miami as well." I sat on the edge of the bed. "Why did you call Jim?" He cleared his throat. "I need him here. I'd like to see him rather than just talk over the phone. Now I just need you." I picked my book up. "Oh and don't let Mel know your coming over alright?" 

I sighed. "Why? She knows somethings up Fred. Why do you want me to keep all this album stuff from her?" He groaned. " I've already told you why! And today I want to discus things that I-I don't want her to hear. And you know just as I do that she'd be very upset with all of us if she were to find out we're working on an album. But once it's out she'll love it. Just tell her your going to do something with Bri or something." I gulped looking at the door. 

"But Freddie, she'll get upset if we keep all this from her, the album and whatever this is. Why can't I just say the truth. Lovely, I'm going to your dads to work on something?" He scoffed. "Did you not pay attention to what I've said ? Anyway are you afraid of your wife Mr. Taylor?" I huffed. "N-no but-." He chuckled. "Good. Now come over as fast as you can-remember your hanging with Brian or your going to make out with a car!" I scoffed getting my keys off my nightstand. "Funny!" He laughed. "I-I know it was. Bring whatever your working on as well. I told the others to do the same. I-I'm running out of-." 

I frowned because he started coughing again. "Fred you okay?" He made a sound. "J-just get your fat bottom here!" I smirked. "Will do. Johnny's over so that will distract her. I'll be over shortly." 

I gulped and went down the steps finding everyone in the sitting room. "Hello Roger!" Johnny said all smiles sitting in the floor with my three youngest  playing ball. Tim was sitting with his daughter and Mel on the couch. "Hello Johnny, Hey Tim." He said a hello as I walked to the door. "Where are you off too Rog?" Mel asked softly. I blinked grabbing my jacket. "Just- out with Brian. That was him on the phone just now. He wants to go over something." She smiled standing and walking to me. 

"Well he can just come here if he wants." I shook my head. "Um no. He wants to meet as his, something about- well you know how much of a perfectionist Bri is Mel." She sighed looking down. "Y-yea. No your right Roger. Just be carful?" I smirked at her. "Always lovely." I pulled her closer to me and kissed her softly.