Everythings perfect

( POV-Mel. March 7 1986)

Dad and I were sitting on the couch together. Dad was holding his granddaughter Rory with the biggest smile on his face. She is five months old now. The boys were playing with John's kids in the floor. Anita was sitting with Brain talking away. Roger was smiling at me why John talked to him but I don't think he was paying attention to a work Deak said. I stood up and went to Roger's arms loving the feeling on them around me. He smirked at me and gave me a loving kiss.

"You two better be carful!" Pheobe said smirking coming from the kitchen with a bottle for Rory followed by my mom and her boyfriend. I gave him a look.
"What do you mean?" I asked lening into Roger front. He put his hands around my waist and kissed my shoulder tenderly.

"I mean you have three kids already! It's like your poping them out left and right Mel!"

He snickered and I looked down. "Hush you!" Mom said swatting at his arm and then taking the bottle. "All I'm saying is do you want to add a fouth baby to the mix when baby number three is only a few months old?" He smirked at Roger with his arms crossed. "We all know little Roggie puts out!" I went numb and Roger groaned in annoyance.

'Really man in front of my dad!'

I thought panicked.

But dad looked to into playing with Rory. Jim on the other hand scoffed sitting on the other side of the living room.

I frowned and went to sit by him.
"He needs to keep his mouth shut!" Jim snapped and I gulped. Jim's been off and not himself at all

"Jim?" He glanced at me. "Yea?" He huffed and I touched his hand softly. "Are you alright?" He turned to me completely. "Yea I-I am." I looked down. "You don't seem that way Jim. Maybe I-I can help you. Is it something my dad did?" He flinched. "I-I can talk to him about it." He shook his head no.

"No-no Melody dear. It's him who needs to talk with you." He said pointing at me. I was about to ask why when dad stood up still holding my daughter.

"Everyone! Darlings I-I have something big to discuss with you all!" Everyone became silent and Jim sat up uncrossing his arms. I got up and stood by Roger taking his hand. "Go on then Fred." Brian encouraged smiling. "Well what do you all say about finally making a new album?" Everyone smiled and shook there heads happily. Except Jim, he sat back running his hand in his hair stressed. "Why not everyones solos are done. I love it Fred!" Brian said smiling. "I'm in!" Roger said smirking. The guys and I all looked to John who was silently sitting next to Ronnie. She was smiling brightly holding his hand.

"Well duh!" Deaky said grinning and he and Brian jumped up hugging dad and Roger. "This album will top all the rest! The best we have ever made! So get ready for months of tourchous in-depth work!" Dad said pointing at the guys with his free hand. They silently said yay but keep there smiles wide.

"I've already talked with the team about It." Dad said smiling. Mom walked over taking Rory.
"Come here darling yes." She cood to her granddaughter with a big smile. "When will this tourchous work begin Fred?" Brian asked sitting back down next to Anita. He crossed his arms smiling up at my dad. " We should start soon Bri!" Dad said clapping his hands.

"I can't wait!" I said happily bouncing on the balls of my feet. "A new Album!" I said smiling brightly at Roger. Dad smiled but something about his eyes were off.

"Well I have a suprise for everyone." Mom said smiling. She handed Rory to me carfully and went to David. He smiled at her and my eyes widened. "We're expection!" Mom said happily. Everyone gasped or smiled at them. My eyes went to dad and he gulped looking down. "I-I'm happy for you Mary. Really I am." Dad smiled taking her hand. She pulled him into a loving hug and I melted. "Thank you Fred." He kissed her cheek and Pheobe snickered elbowing Roger. "See Roger? Mary here waited basically ninteen years for baby number two! Take a page from her book!" Roger rolled his eyes and Brian snickered. "Mary love do you get any action dear?" Pheobe asked smirking. She scoffed crossing her arms. "Thats enough out of you!" She snapped.