John Deacon!

So this chapter is going to have some flash backs of the first time the guys and John talked. Including the first time Mel met the bassist. It will show her and John as there relationship grows over the '70s and show her having a crush on the man!
I love having flash backs with her younger. That's why I started the prequel book, but I'm stuck on it. I think I'm going to jump into the 1970s in that book. What do you think?? Anyway this chapter will have a part two. This is the 130th chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway here is the next chapter. As always the flash backs will be in italics. Hope you like it guys.

*Mel*

"John?" He was sitting on the couch in the dressing room. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hello Melody!" I couldn't help but run across the room and pull him into a hug. "God have I ever missed you Deacon!" He laughed into my hair, hugging me back just as tightly. "Sorry I didn't come around sooner." He pulled back to look at me with a sad smile.

"I can't believe it." He whispered looking me over. "W-what?" I moving to sit with him on the leather couch. " That so much as changed. " He gulped taking my hand in his. "Where did all the time go?" He asked more himself than anything. I was looking him over closely, he looks good. Ronnie still gives me updates. Not as frequent as she did after he left Queen, but she still tells me things. John talked to me over the phone as well, but to see him right now is wonderful. I really missed my Deaky.

I could hear the show and the fact that Roger called Eleanor to the stage. "She's really become a force hasn't she?" John asked hearing my daughter talking with her father and the band. I smiled looking down. "Yea. She has a spark in her that I never really seemed to have."

"You know just because you don't want to be Queen + Melody that you can still be Melody, your voice is a wonder, just like your father and your daughter." I smiled looking at the closed door.

"You know that I would rather be at home with everyone than our on the road. I mean I liked the few hours I sang on, either with Queen or the Cross, but was it ever endless point A to point B!" He smirked looking down. " oh boy, do I know a thing or two about that! " I giggled looking at him.

"I'm happy for her and also very scared for her!" I gulped looking back at the closed door. They were performing the song I wrote for Kim all that time ago. Eleanor singing my parts and doing an amazing job of it.

"Scared how?" I took a calming breath. "Well since her album did so well and all Miami says it would be beneficial for not only her image but her life experiences of she were to tour."

He had a natural expression as he heard me out. "She's still so young John, I know she's an amazing performer and she puts her heart and soul into her music. She wrote all the songs herself and write the music without any help!" He smiled at me. " She grew up at the feet of some of the world's best musicians Melody. Yes she was young when He passed away but she still took everything in, she has the story's and videos and the blood inside her! She not only a Mercury but a Taylor! She's like Freddie, Roger and you all mixed together! "

The face He made was admirable. "She can do this, just like her parents and grandpa!"
He had my hands now. "I know she can do it John, I've never doubted her or her dreams. I just have that mother fear, ya know?"

He smiled showing the gap in his front teeth. "Maybe Bri would get that more." He chuckled looking down. " Ha! Really John, she younger than you when you started touring the globe! Roger says we need to let her go and live her amazing life!"

He started laughing, a real laugh. I smiled watching him. "She's not younger that you were when you toured the globe the first time!" I rolled my eyes at him playfully.
"John, I was with one of my late rd and you lot! She'd basically be alone!" He smiled shaking his head. " What if she wasn't? " I blinked thinking. "I'm sure Peter would go and what about you or Roger?" I gulped. " well I've got Jodie and Elliot to look after. You still have to meet them you known. " he smiled and shook his head. "Like said they were great. He took a free pictures a.d videos. They're beautiful. Jodie sends big young Melody vibes!"

I smiled seeing it myself. "I really noticed it when Luke was at the park with her. She was playing tag with him or making him play make believe with her. She really likes him." He smirked .

"If I Remember correctly Miss Melody, you had a crush on me when I was in my early twenties!" I cleared my throat dramatically. "I have no idea what you mean John Deacon!"

" I always knew and thought it was cute. The first time we met was a good memory!"
"I don't really remember and-." He scoffed. " how dare you not remember our first play date! " I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

" You were nineteen John, you'd be able to remember! Wasn't I around four-ish then?" He hummed thinking. "That sounds about right." He smiled looking down. " I- Fred was very enthusiastic of me becoming Queens Bassist. I did it for a little fun on the weekends, just playing small gigs at pubs. It was nice become I got close with Brian, Roger, Fred and his small family. I was shocked when I went to our first real rehearsal as a band. "

"Oh he's whys that?" He smirked with a far off look on his face. "Well the first thing I saw was you. I was confused, and thought I'd gone to the wrong room, until Freddie spoke up."

*March 7th 1971*

A nervous nineteen year old John Deacon walked down the hallway, looking for the right room he was told he and the band he'd just joined the week before were going to be practicing in for the first time as a real band. When he opened the door he thought he was in the wrong room. He froze in the door way, with a confused look on his face. A small child was was running around the drum riser laughing.

Blinking he watched the adorable little girl with long black hair, and a happy smile as she ran about. He couldn't put his finger on it, but she reminded him of someone. He went to leave when he heard the smooth and posh voice of a man he recognized. "And where are you going Deacon?" John turned back around and looked in the direction of the voice, seeing Fred and Roger sitting together on a small couch on the far end of the large music room.

"The kid was annoying him-just like she is me! I mean really Fred, she's gonna break my drums!"  The blond drummer snapped as his blue eyes followed the laughing child. "Roger, stop it! Melody isn't hurting a thing. She's a child and just wants to have a little fun!" The guitarist snapped in a motherly way. His hazel eyes went back to watching his god daughter as she hide behind the drums.

"I thought I had the wrong room."  John said softly walking fully into the room now. "Oh yea Brian, well lets give her your guitar and see what fun she can have with that!"

Roger snapped with a look. John was uncomfortable and didn't really understand any of what was going on. "Children children please, I already have an adorable daughter, I have no use for two stubborn bickering boys as well! My Melody  stays Roger! You know Mary was other wise engaged with work. She stays,right darling?" Melody smiled and shook her head yes, slowly walking to sit on her godfathers lap.

"Your a father? The little girl is yours?  John asked the lead singer. The mans smile seemed to only brighten. "Yes. Her name is Melody. Darling, come over here please! I want to introduce you to a new friend!"

Melody came rather quickly to stand in front of the couch. "Okay Melody, this is our new friend John." Freddie said smiling at her. Her green eyes traveled to the older boy, and she giggled playing with the hem of her dress.

"H-Hello." She said kindly with a happy smile. John's heart melted and he bent down to shake her small hand. "Hello Melody." Her cheeks seemed to hear up as the older boy smiled at her. " Ooo dose someone have a little crush on an older man Melody? " Roger asked smirking at her. She shook her head no looking down. "Roger stop being prick!" Brian snapped with a glare. " Yes Roger and anyway Melody has a rather nice eye. "
This time John blushed looking away.
"He is absolutely adorable! Melody you picked a perfect first crush. Thank God it wasn't on this one!" Freddie said pointing his thumb at Roger as he stood with a grin.

Brian chuckled at Fred quip. Roger rolled his eyes scoffing. "Yea well I'm thankful a two year old dosn't have a crush on me mate, that was be strange, but not as s strange as it being your daughter Freddie!"

Melody was back with her godfather now watching the other three as they talked.

(So part two soon. John's back!!!!! Also I thought it would be funny to have Roger be all no way would I be with your daughter mate. Really Roger? Really??)