Mr. Mercury

(The guys are dressed like this in this chapter. I know that the Simpson's didn't start untill 1989 but for this story its a show at this time in 1987. Just go with it 😉😉😂💘✌💖👰👰)

(POV-Mel)

The next day Roger and I got up. He went to make breakfast for everyone why I got the kids up and getting them ready for the studio.

Tim and Johnny were helping me out. "You now yesterday when you said Billy would get to meet Queen?" I blinked looking at Tim as I pulled Rory's top over her head. "Yea?" Johnny smirked. "He had already met one!" I looked down. "Roger!" Tim said snickering. "I-I know that!" I made a face at him making Rory laugh. "Your mommy is silly isn't she?" Johnny asked her and she shook her head giggling. Tim finished helping Richard and he dashed for the steps. "Carful!" I called after him. Happy that I did'nt hear any screams of pain or crashing sounds I relaxed. "Boys will be boys right?" Tim asked smiling. "Yea." I agreed when I finsihed dressing my daughter and she also took off out of the room. "What about her hu?" I asked pointing in the direction of the door. Tim just shrugged and we all headed for the steps. Felix and Billy had already left the room not to long ago. I walked down the steps and smiled at the sight before me. Roger surving four kids there breakfast as he danced and sang aroud. He was singing a song I've never heard.

Why don't you take another little piece of my soul? why don't you shape it and shake it. Til you're really in control all you do is take and all I do is give! all that I'm asking is for a chance to live..

"Is that new?" Johnny asked walking and taking an empty chair next to Billy. "Yea. We are actually going to record it today." Johnnys face lite up amd Tim snickered sitting next to him. Rory smiled at him and took his hand in her small one. I think someone has their first crush. Roger pulled my chair out for me and I smiled sitting down thanking him with a small kiss. "Why don't you do that for me?" Johnny playfully asked Tim. I laughed when Tim rolled his eyes. "And why don't you do that for me?" He asked Johnny hitting his leg. Roger smirked sitting down next to me and taking my hand. The boys were already stuffing there faces with the food. "Slow down loves!" I said laughing at them. "Sorry mum!" Felix said with a mouth full. "I'm an amzing cook Mel they just can't help it. Right boys?" Roger asked his sons who shook there heads smiling.

We pulled up to the studio and got out seeing Brian and John waiting by the doors. "Hello!" John said smiling at Johnny and Tim. They waved with there free hands since they were hold hands as they walked. Rory smiled in my arms and Felix and Richard ran to get to them first getting lifted in the air by Brian and John. "Man your getting big!" Deaky said smiling at him. "Bart!" Richard said pointing at Brian's shirt. "Yea it is." He said smiling at my son. "Fred amd Jim are in the studio. Fred's going over the prerecorded back up vocals." Deaky said once the rest of us reached them. "Good!" Roger said taking Rory from me. "Hello princess!" Brian said smiling at her. "And who do we have here now?" Brian asked looking down at Billy who was half way hidden behind me. "I-I'm Billy." He said just above a whisper. "He's shy." Tim said smiling. "He's my youngest brother." Johnny said looking down at him amd messing with his hair. "Well nice to meet you son." Brian said smiling warmly at the young boy. "He's a fan." Roger said smirking. "Oh really?" Deaky asked looking at me. "Well let's get inside so he can meet Fred!" Deaky said winking at me. We headed inside and I saw my dads back as he worked over the sound station grummbling to himself as he messed with switches. Jim was sitting on the couch and smiled at me putting his book down. "Fred, Freddie love look!" Jim rolled his eyes. "He has headphones on!" Jim said smirking. Richard got down and walked to my dad pulling on his blue longsleeved shirt. Dad spun around and smiled seeing everyone. "Jimmy, why didn'tt you tell me they were here?" Dad asked and Richard laughed. Dad picked him up and Brian walked over slipping the headphones off my dad. "You were yelling!" Brian said slightly yelling at my dad. "Oh oops." He put Richard down and I grinned. "Don't you like nice!" I said walking over to hug him. "You like it?" He asked rubbing his chin. "Thought I'd try something different." I shook my head and went to hug Jim. "You made it I see Johnny boy!" Dad said smiling at Johnny and Tim. "Yea thanks for letting us use your Jet Mr. Mercury." I snickered because dad rolled his eyes. "You can thank me by once and for all calling me Fred or Freddie!" He chuckled when Johnny shook his head. "Why who is this?" Dad asked finally noticing Billy. Who to be far was hidding behind his brother and Tim. "This is Billy my brother." He gulped looking at my dad." Hello son about how old are you?" I gave Roger a look and he only shrugged. "U-um eight almost nine!" He said fast making my dad smirk. "Good." He motioned for him to walk closer and by this point I was stumped. "It's okay Mr.- I mean Fred is the coolest!" Johnny said making my dad smile at him. "You better belive it!" Dad said chuckling. Billy slowly walked to my dad and he smiled down at the boy. "Roger darling I think I've found our little start for our next video." Roger smiled with his arms crossed. "What?" I asked completly  puzzled. "What video?" I asked and Brian smirked. "Rog's song the invisible man. We recored it a few weeks ago and wanted to get a video out for it. It was your dad and Roger's idea to make it star a young boy who plays video games and the like." Roger smirked. "Just thinking about what our boys will be up to in the future. Its not to far off at all." I smirked looking down at the twins. "So, would you like to star in a queen video Billy?"  Brian asked at I glaced at Johnny who looked as if he were about to have a heart attack. Tim was rupping his back and saying stuff in his ear. I looked at Billy and he was jumping up and down. "Oh boy! Like really be in a real Queen video with the real Queen?" He asked excited. Deaky and Jim were looking at Johnny clearly consered. "Yep!" Roger said with his hands in his pockets. "Real queen and a real video!" Dad said smiling. "Yes! Thank you Mr. Mercury!" Dads smile dropped and he groand. Roger laughed and Brian snickerd. "I just got them to stop with that.... Oh forget it." Dad smiled at me.

They got right to work recording there new song and I could'nt stop smiling. I love this song it better make the album cut!

(Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter is the wedding! Billy is the boy in the invisible man video and Johnny's half brother. Johnny and Tim have been away at college but Freddie called them to come for the wedding. Speaking of the Wedding it's NEXT!!!!!!!!!

They just shot the music video inbetween this chapter and the wedding. It's not going to be talked about like on the set for it but they did make it and will take about it later on once the video is out. Also the Taylor-Mercury family will be getting a dog!!!🐩🐩

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

(See pics of Dog)

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

This dog!!!!

They already have a cat named Ray. I never remember to add anything about her tho. But just know they have one & guess who got the cat for them??? 🐱

You guessed or one Mr. Mercury!

The picture is what Ray looks like
(That's really my cat)

The picture is what Ray looks like(That's really my cat)

Anyway

Love you✌