IT'S A....

Hello guys. Finally I've updated! So before the chapter starts I wanna shot out to kateFranswah for coming up with the coolest name .If Melody and Roger have another daughter the name is Jodie Brier . So thanks for the cleaver name play. She left it in the comments awhile back and I really love the idea. On with the chapter!

(POV-Mel)

Roger and I watched the screen holding hands as the doctor moved the wand around my now noticeable bump. 

Yet again it seems Roger and 'Freddie Mercury's daughter' are expecting. This time baby number six! Will is be another  boy or girl? And what dose the rest of Queen think of this new addition to the Mercury-Taylor family? Especially Freddie Mercury himself?

Blah blah blah- It's in every magazine and most of the time we or my dad for his illness are on the cover. But the public still don't know for sure if he is really sick. Dad still hasn't come out about it. Like cant the magazines just move on already? Haven't they bothered us all enough?

And now knowing about Jim, I-I had a freak attack when he finally told us. Much like dads revel and just like then it seemed Roger had an idea before we were all told. Jim was strong holding my dads hand as he explained and he told everyone at one time, including my mom and Phoebe. That was thanksgiving of 1990 and was it ever a shocker to me. It hurts to think about, both Jim and my dad are ill and there isn't anything I, or anyone can really do. Yes, Jim is having everything done like my dad but still. He's happy and all smiles most of the time. Said he just wants to spend time with his family and be happy and not think to much. So, that's what we do. He spends a lot of time helping me now that it's harder for me, he helps with the kids and things around the house. He really is an angel.

"Okay Mel." I gulped and felt Roger lightly squeeze my hand. "It's a-." The Doctor started when Roger interrupted. "WAIT!" I jumped and the doctor blinked looking at my husband. "W-what?" I asked low giving him a look.

 I WANT TO KNOW! AND I WANT TO KNOW NOW!

He smirked glancing at me. "I-I just need a- a time to think!" I laughed.

Roger is hoping his winning game will stay intact but I'm thinking it's about time I guess right! Even so we have names picked out.

For a girl Jodie Brier Mercury-Taylor. I think it's really unique for a little girl and it's the names of the guys mixed together. John and Freddie. Brian and Roger.

And for a boy, well  Jimmy F. Mercury-Taylor. I know anyone would get what the F stands for. Freddie. I wanted a way to honor both my amazing fathers and since Jim doesn't have a son of his own I thought it would be cool. If my dad and Jim ever did I think that's what they'd name him. I ran in by dad and actually he had me  flip it. I had originally picked Freddie J. Mercury-Taylor. Dad said it was wonderful and he loved it but he made one small suggestion. Put Jim's name first saying Jimmy had a much nicer ring to it. Dad really dose love that name. Even if in the beginning Jim would have rather just had everyone call him Jim he's said that Jimmy-at least when my dad says it -has really grown on him. So that's what we've picked-If it is another boy but Roger say's the pattern has to be broken so in his expert opinion we will be having another little girl. 

"Well?" The doctor asked looking from the screen to us. "Would you like to know the sex or not Roggie?" I asked looking at him. He took a deep breath. "You-He just doesn't want to be wrong!" I said smirking at him. "N-no this is just a big deal Lovely!" I giggled. "Please tell us. ROG will NOT interrupt again. Right Roger?" I smiled at him holding back my laughter. He is being ridiculous all because he doesn't want to guess wrong. He took a breath and agreed shaking his head.

The doctor smiled. "Alright you two are the proud parents of-."

Roger's grip grew tighter on my hand I smirked watching him. He gasped with wide eyes once we were told the news and then smiled brightly. I myself couldn't get the smile off my face.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I walked into the house with Roger close behind. "Mom and Dad are back!" Richard said all smiles sitting on the floor with Jim, John, Ryan and Rory playing cards. "Hello Loves." I said walking to sit down. "What are you all up too?' I asked glancing at Jim. "Grampa Jim. Uncle John and  us are playing go fish!" Richard said with a wide smile showing his missing tooth. "Cool who's winning?" Roger asked sitting next to me on the couch. "ME!" Rory said grinning. "Wonderful Princess!' Roger sat down and grinned at his daughter. "They are all kicking my backside!" Jim said making the kids giggle and John smirk. "Where is my dad and the others?" I asked glancing around the kitchen and other rooms. "Upstairs." John said placing a card down. I took a breath and stood up. "Wanna play daddy?" Rory asked her father as I headed for the steps. "Sure baby." Roger slipped off the couch to sit in-between Rory and Richard. 

"Oh Mel how did it go?" John asked making me glance at Roger then smile. "Well we will tell everyone the gender and name of our child once I get the others." I smiled and started up the steps. I heard soft voices and what sounded like strumming coming from Mine and Roger's bedroom. So I started that way when I saw my dad holding Eleanor. He was reading her  one of the many  Winnie the pooh books the children love to have read to them before bed. His eyes left the page just as she yarned. He smirked and me and then went back to reading. I started for my room and looked into the crack in the door. "A-almost but you have to move this finger over here. See?" Brain comply explained to Felix a cord on the guitar. They were sat on my bed with the very large acoustic guitar in my small songs lap making him look even smaller. Brian was sitting next to him helping him put his fingers in the right spots. "N-now try." Brian said softly and Felix, making a very cute concentrated face, strummed making a soft sound leave the instrument. His eyes locked with Brian's. "Good you did it!" Brian said his voice raising a little high from excitement. "Now try this-." He started when I pushed the door open and both there faces snapped in my direction. "Mum, look I-I'm playing it!" I smirked at him. "I see!" Brian smirked. "I'm teaching him I was born to love you." I smirked at Brain. "So what's the word?" Brian asked smiling wide. "I'll tell you down stairs!" Felix carefully handed the guitar to Bri and got down. "Can't you just tell me now?" He begged with a puppy face just like his father. I laughed and shook my head. "No not right now but in a moment. We want to tell everyone together!" He huffed. "Okay mum." I watched him leave the bedroom and head down the steps. "So, is Roger bitter?' I snickered. "Nice try Mr. May! Down stairs!"

 I pointed out the door and he went on his way. I started down the hall as my dad quietly exited my daughters room slowly closing the door. He smiled and me and took my hand as we walked down the steps. I smiled seeing my mom standing in the door way taking off her coat. We don't live to fare from either of my parents homes so they could come by any time or vise versa. "So?" She asked with a wide smile. Roger stood and took my hand. "Come on now? Is it a boy or girl?" Phoebe asked coming from the kitchen. "When did you get here?" Roger asked after his mini heart attack. We thought everyone was in the living room but surprise surprise Mr. freestone was in the kitchen doing something.

 He smirked taking a sip from his cup and sat on the arm of the couch. "I've always been here Drummer boy!" I snickered and Roger rolled his eyes. "And frankly I'm appalled that you were gong to spill the beans to everyone but me!" I blinked looking down. "You said you had a thing to do!" Roger fought back. "And I did it." He said smirking. "Then came over here to see what was going on. Brian was just arriving with John when I pulled up so I hung around." He said then took another rip. "Now Tell us!" Mom snapped playfully with her arms crossed. "Yea who was right here? I put money down on Mel!" Dad said snickering. "Hey!" Roger snapped. "So did I. She was bound to be right once right?" Phoebe snickered. "H-HEY!" I snapped making him and roger smirk. "come on come on it's eating away at me here!" Deak said grinning and bouncing in his seat. 

"Okay. Um well everyone. Kids your having a-a baby um." I started smiling and looked at Roger. "It's a ........" Roger started then smirked at me. "BOY!" we said together happily. Everyone freaked out I one way or another. Dad was smiling brightly and whispered something to Jim. "And what about the name then? "Brian asked now on his feet. I glanced at my dad and Jim. "Well-." I started.

So there you have it another boy!

Jimmy F. (Freddie) Mercury-Taylor (And I know not the best sounding name but still lol)

(Johnny and Tim will be back into the story soon!)

Hope you liked it guys.

love you.