I think he's...

Brian, Dad, Deaky,Roger and I all sat in the small space. David Bowie had stopped us and said that he talked to my mom and she said to tell Freddie that they'd meet us at here at the dressi g room. So there all five of us sat waiting. Brian was doing something to his red special, Deaky was talking with Roger and Dad was sitting by the door with his eyes closed. I know he's worried about performing together again with the guys,as Queen again. I moved out of Roggie's embrace to sit next to my dad.

"So how are you feeling daddy?" I took his hand and slowly rubbed circles to try and calm him down. "Fine darling. Just... fine." He said glancing at me. "We got this Fred!" Brian saod smiling. Roger smirked twirling his drum stick. "Yea mate don't go mad on us now!" Roger snickered. "We've worked really hard to perfect this!" Brian said looking at dad. Deaky smiled at him. "Bri's right Freddie!" Dad smirked."Well." He started when there was a small knock. Brian opened the door. "Hello Mary. Everyone." Brain said smiling at them and nodding his head. Dad smiled jumping up. "Hello my love." He said kissing her cheek. "Is Melody in there?" Mom asked. "Yea Mum." I said moving to sit next to Roger again. "Look who I've brought!" She said smiling. "Johnny!  He smiled getting inside to hug me. "Thank you for finding them  Jimmy dear." Dad said smiling at his husband. Jim smirked with his hands in his pockets. "Well anything for you Fred." He winked playfully. "David so nice to see you again." John said smiling at him. "You too John." He smiled happily. "We just wanted to wish you all luck." Mom said smiling. "They don't need luck Mary! There're Queen!" Johnny said happily. "Right you are Johnny boy!" Dad said smirking and ruffling his long hair. He laughed and climbed out . "Can't wait to see you live!" I laughed at his excitment. "This will be my first time seeing Queen or any band actually!" He smiled. "Did you know David Bowie and Elton John are here too?" He asked the smile never leaving his face.  Yea we-we did." I smiled. "After the performance we'll have to introduced you to everyone." Roger said smiling. "Wicked!" John and Brian laughed. "We'll see you after guys." Mom said smiling. They started off. "Jim, Melody why don't you both go with them? You can't really see anything if you both stay here!" Dad smirked. I glanced at Jim and he rolled his eyes. "Right. I know you don't need it." He said steppi g closer. "But good luck love." Jim said and gave my dad a quick kiss. "Thank you." Dad said smiling at him. Jim  helped me down the few steps. "Thank you Jim." He smiled holding my hand. "I love you." I said turning and smiling at the guys. "I love you too." Dad and Roger said at the same time and then smirked at each other. "Well my love is a fathers love so!" Dad said crossing his arms with a playful look. "Yea well mines that of the father of her children and her soon to be husband so." Roger copyed him right done to the sassy tone and fake look. I laughed shaking my head."I haven't hit you yet....But there still time!" Dad said pointing in his face. Repeating his lie from the interview making everyone laugh. "Oh I seem to remember a good beating from not only you but Doctor Brian May aswell!" Roger smirked looking at Brian. "Well Rog what can I say" brian shrugged. "You got me peeved mate." He said strumming softly. "And you we're incredibly stupid." He said grinning. I snickered looking at Roger smiling. "Don't you mean I was dumb enough?" Roger asked chuckling. "Something like that yea." I shook my head.

They are so crazy.

"We better go. Your almost on." I said hugging my dad. Roger smirked and walked to pull me into a small kiss. "I love you." He mumbled in my ear. I smiled and they all got back in and dad shut the door. I smiled and started walking with Jim when the door opened. "Wait Darling! Wait I have to ask you something!" Dad said dramatically. I stopped rolling my eyes playfully. "I'll see you there Jim." He laughed and hugged me. "Alright." I walked back and dad helped me inside. I sat down inbetween Deaky and Brian crossing my arms. "Yea?" Dad took a breath. "What do you really think of David?" I blinked. "The singer or moms boyfriend?" Dad rolled his eyes. "Your mums friend!" I scoffed. "Well?" He asked. "I-I mean he seems nice. Very loving to mom and all. Queit but nice." I shrugged. "It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for. Isn't that right Deak?" Roger asked smirking. John just have him a sassy look that said 'Really?' Dad smirked. "And the rest of you? What do you think about him?" Dad asked resting his head on the wall. "Like Mel said he's fine." Roger said shrugging and taking my hand. "He seems like a nice chape." Brian added. "Well I think he's gay!" Dad said it without cracking a smile. I looked at Roger. "Um okay then." Roger said confused. "And why would that be Fred?" Brian asked putting his guitar down. "He just seems that way to me." Dad said smirking. "You'd be the expert right?" Roger asked playful. John chuckled and dad picked a pillow up. "Stop that!" He laughed. I held in my laugh because it actually did smack Roger in the face nocking his sunglasses off and messing with his hair. I snickered and he gave me a look. "You thought that was funny Lovely?" He asked and I just shook my head. "Well what about this?" He asked picking it up. "Is this funny!" He threw it but I dodged it and it hit Brian in the face insted of me. "Roger!" He snapped. "You could of hit her!" He snapped and I smiled at him. "If you so much as dent my baby I will end you!" He snapped and my smile fell. "Wait I-I thought you ment me?" I said pointing at myself. I faked a hurt look. "You were talking about your guitar!" He smirked. "Well she is my baby." He winked. "Don't worry Melody. If he even so much as dented you I'd end him!" Deaky said grinning. I chuckled lening on him. "Thank you Deaky." Roger scoffed fixing his hair. "I'd never do anything to hurt my Melody." He said smiling at me. "Excuse you?" Dad said scoffing. "She is my Melody thank you!" I rolled my eyes. "No!" I snapped and dad frowned at me. "Im both your Melody! Got it!" I pointed at him. He smirked at me. "I-I think I can live with that lovely." Roger said smiling. "Me too. Just as long as I'm still your number one man that is!" Dad said winking.  I laughed. "Yea dad." Brian smirked. "Hey I thought I was!" Brian said fake hurt. "No You'd be red specials number on man Bri!" He laughed. A small knock sounded on the door. "Ready guys?" Dad asked gulping. Roger smirked. "Ready Freddie!" Brian rolled his eyes.

We headed for the live aid stage. Passing other performers as we went. "You can do this! Kill em, kill em." I kissed Roger and hugged everyone eles. "I love you guys! You've got this! Now rock them!" Dad smirked. "Always darling. Always." Dad winked at me. "And that kiss is also for you." Dad said whispering in my ear after our last hug. I smiled and went to stand with everyone at the side of the stage. "This is so cool!" Johnny said smiling. "I know!" Jim said smiling too. I laughed and mom took my hand. "They can do this!" She smiled. "I know they can!" I said smiling back.

"Queen!"

We watched as the guys ran out on stage and dad took his place at the piano. Everyone got ready and dad relaxed. He started the intro to Bohemian Rhapsody and the sea of people went crazy cheering and even started singing along.

It was the best I've ever seen them live and think I ever will. Queen at live aid was simply magic. It was perfect!  What happened after they ran off stage was truly amazing.....