All In (Interracial Romance)

Oleh NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... Lebih Banyak

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 31

2.6K 171 53
Oleh NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

I sat on the couch in Stewart's office with him. We were discussing his upcoming business trip. I was going to be going with him so we had to make sure the schedule was accurate.

"So we'll be in Miami for a night, then head to New York, and finish off in LA," Stewart said.

"How long will we be gone for?" I asked.

"About five days," Stewart said.

"Ok," I said.

As Stewart and I kept talking there was a knock at the door.

The door slowly opened and a woman walked in.

She was skinny, white, and had blonde hair.

"Courtney what are you doing here!" Stewart asked as he stood up.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Zoey can I have a minute?" Stewart asked.

I nodded and got up.

He called her Courtney.... He said that was his sister's name.

This was the chick Caleb must have cheated on me with. The chick that helped get him high.

As I stood up I sized the girl up. She didn't really look at me. She seemed strange.

I left Stewart's office and went to my desk.

As I sat down I thought about how Courtney looked. I mean she wasn't ugly. But she wasn't anything like me. We looked totally different.

How could Caleb be with me but willing to fuck her?

He really doesn't have a type does he?

I didn't need to worry though because Caleb and I are together and he promised he wouldn't hurt me.

He wasn't messing with Courtney anymore.

Stewart's office door opened and Courtney came out.

She seemed in a rush but I stopped her.

"Hey!" I called after her.

She turned around and looked at me strangely.

"Are you talking to me?" she asked.

"Yeah. You're Stewart's sister right?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" she questioned.

"Well he told me you use to hook up with my boyfriend," I said.

"I've hooked up with a lot of people... who is your boyfriend," the girl said uninterested.

"Caleb... you know best friend of Evan Sharp," I said.

The girl finally seemed interested.

She looked at me and now it seemed she was sizing me up.

"Wait so you're the girl Caleb is trying to commit to?" Courtney asked.

"He's not trying he is committed to me," I said.

"Yeah sure... Caleb doesn't do relationships. He does coke and fucks a different woman ever night. Everyone knows that," Courtney said.

"Well he doesn't do that anymore," I said confidently.

Courtney laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"How old are you?" Courtney asked.

"It doesn't matter," I said.

"Look Caleb is hot, fun, a good time. But he's not the boyfriend type. Believe me I was a college freshman wanting to make him my boyfriend at one time. When I learned he wouldn't commit I rolled with it. Caleb is Caleb. Which means he's always going to be who he's always been. Which is a guy addicted to cocaine who shares his bed with a different woman every night," Courtney said.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Caleb isn't addicted to cocaine," I said.

"Are you slow or just stupid? He does cocaine everyday... hell he does it multiple times a day. He has gotten grams off me as little as a couple weeks ago. Oh and every time I let him get high we fuck. Look I know you want to think he's boyfriend material but he's not. I've learned to live with that. You just have to ask yourself if you're willing to live with that too," Courtney said.

"I know he cheated on me with you. I mean he told me. But I know he hasn't seen you since he confessed what he did," I said.

"It was Evan's bachelor party this past weekend right?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

"They came to the strip club I work in. I gave Caleb a lap dance and we were going to go to a private room together and get high and fuck. Sorry but I think I know him a little better than you do," Courtney said smugly.

"You're lying," I said.

"Why would I need to lie? I have nothing to gain from telling some girl I don't know everything about a man I know very well. If you don't believe me just check his normal hiding places. In his bathroom drawers, under the sink, in cookie jars in his kitchen, under the coffee table, in his glove compartment in his car... trust me old habits die hard and Caleb is far from ever dropping this habit," Courtney said before she walked off.

I didn't want to believe a word that girl said but then I wondered why would she lie to me.

I mean Caleb took me home with him after that bachelor party and he didn't looked to have cheated on me. But how could I really be sure.

I wanted to give my boyfriend the benefit of the doubt but then again why would Courtney lie to me. I mean she had nothing to gain here.... Or did she.

I was suppose to go over to Caleb's place after work. We were going to order in food and just chill together.

If I wanted answers I guess I'd have to do some digging to see if this women was telling the truth.

For the rest of the day I had to get everything booked for the business trip Stewart and I were going on.

When the day was over and I left the office I headed straight to Caleb's condo.

I had texted him that I was on my way over and he said he'd leave the door unlocked for me. He was headed home from the gym and said he'd be in the shower once I got there.

When I pulled into the parking garage I parked by his car.

I took the elevator up to the floor his condo was on and braced myself for what I might find.

Apart of me wanted to believe in my man. I wanted to believe this girl was just jealous that I got the guy she couldn't. I mean I'm the one that got the guy that wouldn't commit to commit. Any girl who ever wanted a relationship with him would probably be jealous of me.

I got off the elevator and walked down the hallway. I got to Caleb's condo and went inside.

I saw his gym bag by the door and heard silence.

I closed the door and walked back to his bedroom. I saw the bathroom door cracked opened and heard the shower going.

I walked back into the living room and went straight to the coffee table.

I reached underneath it seeing if anything was there.

I found nothing.

I was relieved.

I knew that bitch was lying.

Caleb was clean. He wouldn't betray me like that.

I walked into the kitchen and looked in the cookie jar.

Again I found nothing.

My instincts about Caleb were right.

He wasn't an addict and all these people were just misinformed.

I went back to the bedroom and went to the bathroom. I'd check the last place Courtney suggested Caleb hid his drugs.

Caleb was still showering and I quietly entered the bathroom.

I slowly opened the drawer and reached around. I didn't find anything.

I looked under the sink and didn't find anything under there either.

Courtney was a real jealous piece of work.

I was so stupid to ever even entertain anything she said about Caleb.

I walked out of the bathroom and went over to the bed.

Caleb's phone beeped with a new text message.

I looked over just to see if it was anything important.

It was a text message from Asher. I read the message and it said...

"Sorry I only had a couple grams to give you at the gym. I'll be getting more soon. So use what I gave you sparingly."

I put Caleb's phone back down as I heard the shower go off.

I walked out of the bathroom and went straight to the front door towards his gym bag.

I unzipped his bag and started going through it like a mad woman.

I didn't find anything but clothes and headphones and his empty protein shake bottle.

As I threw the bottle down the top popped off and two packets fell out.

I picked up the packets and they were of a white substance.

No!

No!

No!

This can't be what I think it is...

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" I heard a voice behind me.

I quickly got up startled and Caleb stood not too far away from me with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Caleb P.O.V.

I had a good workout at the gym and came home to shower.

I had gotten out of the shower and didn't notice Zoey to be here yet. She said she was coming by after work and I told her I'd leave the door unlock.

I had grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist as I walked out of my bedroom.

I was walking towards the living room and saw Zoey bent down on the floor going through my gym bag.

I saw all my stuff thrown all over the floor and didn't know what she was doing.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked from behind her.

She got up quickly and seemed startled.

I looked at her then at her hands and saw she had my last stash of coke that Asher brought me today.

Shit!

"Zoey-"

"Don't! What the hell is this Caleb!" Zoey shouted angrily.

"It's not what you think. Please just give me that and we can talk," I said.

"Talk about what! About how everyone has told me you're an addict but I haven't believed them!" Zoey shouted.

"I'm not an addict! Zoe that's workout supplements," I lied.

"Do I look like an idiot to you! I know this is cocaine Caleb! I read your text from Asher! He said he brought it by the gym for you," Zoey said.

"So now you're going through my phone? What the hell Zoe! I thought we had some trust here between us," I said.

"I did too until your slut Courtney stopped by the office today and told me how you let her give you lap dance at Evan's bachelor party! She said you two were going to get high and fuck that night! She told me you have hiding places with coke everywhere. But lucky for you this is all I found on my search!" Zoey said.

"Zoey give that to me," I said.

"Why! If you're not addicted you don't need it," Zoey said.

Zoey ran past me to the kitchen.

"Zoey!" I shouted as she turned on the water and poured my coke down the drain.

Zoey had destroyed the little bit of coke I had until Asher could get me some more.

"What if you're not addicted you don't need it!" Zoey said as she threw the little plastic bags down on the counter.

"YOU BITCH!" I shouted angrily as she walked past me.

I grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"Caleb let go!" Zoey shouted as I pushed her up against the fridge.

"You had no right to go through my shit or throw my coke down the drain!" I shouted inches from her face.

"You told me you weren't going to do that stuff anymore once we started dating! But you lied to me didn't you! Just like when you cheated!" Zoey argued.

"I paid good money for that! Do you know how hard that was to get!" I shouted as I gripped her arm tight.

"Caleb let go!" Zoey said as she looked down at her arm.

"How would you like it if I just walked into your home and started throwing out your shit! You had no right!" I shouted in her face.

"Caleb let go! You're hurting my arm!" Zoey shouted.

"Fuck you!" I shouted as I let go of her arm, throwing her to the ground.

Zoey looked up at me in shock and seemed scared.

I was pissed.

I was now full of rage.

I was going to do a line after my shower and now I couldn't because of her!

Zoey scrambled to get up but couldn't.

She just tried moving back as I closed the distance between us.

Zoey finally got on her feet and tried to run to the door but I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her back.

"OUCH!" she screamed.

"I've been good! I didn't fuck Courtney the other night; I got you a new car, and a necklace, hell I even paid for this damn hair on your head! This is the thank you I get! You toss my stash in the sink and destroy it! You fucking bitch!" I shouted as I pulled her hair.

"Caleb stop it you're hurting me!" Zoey began to cry.

I let go of her hair and threw her forward and she fell hitting her face against the door.

I heard a slight thud as she fell back on the carpet.

Her mouth was bleeding.

It seemed she hit the doorknob when she fell forward.

"Get the hell out Zoey!" I shouted angrily.

Zoey got up quickly and turned to me.

"Caleb I know you're a better man off drugs than on them. I don't know this self destructive person in front of me," Zoey cried.

She turned her back to me and opened the front door.

She ran out and I punched the wall in anger.

DAMN IT!

Fuck!

Yeah I'm pissed but seeing Zoey crying and bleeding wasn't a sight I liked.

Shit!

I opened the door and went after her.

"Zoey!" I called after her as she stood waiting for the elevator.

"Stay away from me Caleb!" she shouted.

"Zoe I'm sorry! I'm just angry... I didn't mean to hurt you," I apologized.

The elevator doors opened and Zoey ran inside.

I ran down the hallway as the elevator doors closed.

Fuck!

I took the stairs down to the parking garage.

I gotta stop her.

I can't fucking let Zoey leave looking the way she does.

I mean what if she goes to the cops. She could press charges against me.

I can't get into legal trouble again.

What the hell was I thinking putting my hands on her?

I got down to the parking garage and saw Zoey going to the car I bought her.

"Zoe!" I called after her.

She quickly unlocked the car and got in.

I ran up to the driver's side door and banged on the window.

"Zoe I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" I apologized.

I tried to open the door but the car was locked.

Zoey started the car and began backing out.

I banged on the window and held onto the door handle.

"Zoe don't do anything stupid! Please! I'm sorry!" I shouted.

Zoey backed out and took off leaving me in the dust.

Shit!

Please don't let her go to the cops!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

146K 8.8K 70
Evan and Jasmine have been together for four years. Evan is running his family's company and has expanded the business greatly since taking over for...
115K 4.6K 52
At nineteen, Kamo is doing her last year of high school. She is focused on her grades, especially after the last boy broke her heart. She finds hers...
322K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...
559K 9.8K 33
The ultimate test to fight for something worth fighting for... The perfect son meets imperfect girl. The life of Eighteen year old highschool quart...