Beginning Again

By lifeshandful

The Brooks sisters' world is turned upside down in one night and she needs the boys to help her heal... More

Beginning Again
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45/ 46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

50

132 2 0
By lifeshandful

Fifty

AUGUST

Cam's POV

I can't believe that Lincoln and I are in our final year at college. For me it seems like only yesterday that I came to New York and toured NYU. Tomorrow is mine and Lincoln's first anniversary and I couldn't be more excited; it has been an incredible year and I can't wait for the next. Right now, Lincoln is working late and I'm lying in bed at his just doing a final read over of an essay before going to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later to Linc getting home and crawling into bed with me, I rolled over to face him, burying my head into his neck as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Cam." I heard his whisper before kissing the top of my head before falling back asleep.

***

I woke up the next morning and felt cold, I slowly opened my eyes and realised that Linc wasn't next to me. I quickly sat up and looked around, instead of finding Lincoln I found a big beautiful bunch of red roses with a single black rose covered in silver glitter at the foot of the bed. I quickly got out of bed and walked over, picking up the flowers and smiling them, before picking out the card that was placed down beside the flowers. I sat down on the edge of the bed and opened the card.

'Happy First Anniversary my gorgeous girl." The card simply read making me smile.

I picked up the flowers going to put them in a vase. I walked into the kitchen, still wondering where Lincoln was, and pulled out a vase, filling it up with water and carefully putting the flowers in before putting them on the table.

I walked around the house, looking for Lincoln, and still couldn't find him.

I decided to get showered and ready. I climbed into the shower, my muscles instantly relaxing as the hot water washed over my body. I was almost finished showering when I felt two hands grip my hips, startling me.

"It's just me babe." Lincoln said as I turned around, I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him as he pulled me closer.

"Happy Anniversary." I said smiling.

"Happy Anniversary." Linc replied before he kissed me.

"Sorry I wasn't here when you woke up." Linc told me.

"You could make it up to me." I replied smirking before I kissed him passionately...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3K 49
"one girl. one diary. two boys."
50.3K 1.2K 29
Melody sister of James, tell her story of protective brother won't let her grow up but he doesn't have a choice until James makes her hang with Janos...
12.3K 260 24
Ella is starting a new life in America expecting it be easy but once she falls for Beau Brooks from the Janoskians her life will change forever
1K 81 20
A story in which she deals with the school popularity but when she moves away then comes back home, she becomes someone who nobody has expected in he...