Beginning Again

By lifeshandful

The Brooks sisters' world is turned upside down in one night and she needs the boys to help her heal... More

Beginning Again
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

45/ 46

123 1 0
By lifeshandful

Forty Five

*Christmas Day*

Lincoln's POV

Today had been amazing, but honestly I couldn't wait to just spent the rest of the evening with Cam; we finished cleaning up and Cam walked into the lounge as I walked into our bedroom, getting something.

I walked into the lounge, the music still softly playing and Cam stood by the window watching the snow fall. I walked over to her, turning her around so she was facing me.

"I have one more gift for you babe." I said as I showed her the small box that was wrapped simply with a silver ribbon.

"Babe, you've already spoiled me today." Cam said.

"Please just open it." I said handing it to her.

I watched as she carefully opened it and looked up at me shocked.

"I want you to come and go as you please as I love having you here, so now you have your own key." I explained.

"Thank you." Cam replied smiling.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked.

"I'd love too." Cam replied as I took her hand in mine and we started dancing.

Cam's POV

As Lincoln and I were dancing, I was looking into his eyes and in that moment I realised how much I did love him and that I didn't want to go slow anymore.

"Lincoln." I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah." He replied as we stopped dancing.

"I don't want to go slow anymore." I told him.

"I mean I'm ready." I replied kissing him lightly.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I've never been more sure of anything." I replied smiling before he kissed me, grabbing my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

Forty Six

NEW YEARS EVE

Cam's POV

We were at a New Year's Eve dinner Party and getting ready to watch the ball drop as the apartment looked over Times Square.

"Hello gorgeous." Linc said as the countdown began.

"Hello handsome." I replied.

"I'm so glad we're ringing in the New Year together." Linc told me.

"Me too." I replied.

"3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone shouted before Lincoln and I kissed, our tongues exploring each other's mouths before pulling away and toasting with the others to a New Year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 471 26
When everything seems to go perfect something always has to ruin it.
2M 23.5K 50
Reagan has been part of this Janoskains family since she moved to Australia since she was 6. She grew up with Luke and Jai as her best friends and co...