Freddie Mercury's Melody (A Q...

Oleh AeroLover21

This is actually 2 books. (Both completed!) (I want to apologize for any spelling mistakes. I have edited... Lebih Banyak

prologue
The party & the problem
Pizza
A Poodle, A geek & perfection
Multitasking
And her name was Mel
Young love
Pros & ... His eyes
Baby steps
My Melody Jer Mercury!
Sick
Missed it
Johhny boy & Freddie Mercury
Dumb enough
Fine?
Jim
Everything hurts
Want & need
Overly dramatic
mystery man
Johnny
Farrokh Bulsara
singer with a Melody & a dream
Coolest friend ever!
February 14
To soon?
Two beautiful babys
Memories
Big news /1985
I'm on the phone!
Why wouldn't I ?
Seems so Dear!
We will rock you!
I think he's...
Somethings off
Everythings perfect
That rotter Freddie!/About the album!
I love you beautiful people
Sunshine?
He's corrupted the children!-Bri
1975 ( getting my song on the B side!)
playing dress up/ I do's??
One week are you mad?
Camera roll!!!
Whatever floats your boat
Your crushing me!
Mr. Mercury
Todays the day -part one
Tody's the day-part two
Happily ever after!
No distractions, no responsibilitys & no construct of time (the honeymoon!)
Roger Meddows Taylor!
Breakfast Breakthru
Bad habits (Before the 1988 Interview)
Good morning Britain (The Queen 1988 Interview)
👪💖 🌳
Roger's sheer heart attack
Friendship, love, relief & a song
Up all night
Up all night part -2
The Next morning.
Move your fat bottoms ladys
Y-your breaking u-up...
IT's about bloody time! 64 chapter geez!
Roger Taylor back to his old ways!!/ She's just a fan!/ I'm Kim Basinger
Melanie?
Oh poor Bri- part one
Oh poor Bri !-Part two
Jim & Roger's POV
"Roger, what did you do?"
IT'S A....
Baby number six! (Jimmy)
The Mercury-Taylor family
Jealous!
The bassist did it!
Johnny!!!!!!!!
Mother love
Promise me!
How could you!
Freddie Mercury's Melody! [book II]
Only the good die young (Ch-1)
"Hello Folks"-Freddie (CH-2)
I say I feel just fine but when I look away.(CH-3)
I'm not my dad! (CH-4)
Pinky promise. (CH-5)
A song? (CH-6)
My girl! (CH-7)
Kiss it and make it better (CH-8)
Studio part one (CH-9)
The studio part two
Fan club messege
1995 & the tribute show!
Friends will be friends
Give the people what they want!
July 6, 1996\ Queen + Melody Mercury
man do I ever feel old!-Bri
"Nineteen-eighty-two!"
Before the first show, everyones POV!
100th Chapter!!!!!
Even older-Sixteen again.
Could this be the end of Queen? (1999 Magazine article)
We really messed up
Before Johns Freak out
Instagram!!!??
OMG GUYS!!!!!
After Johns freak out
Do we know any drummers??
May of 1998
Don't start somthing you can't finish!
You wanna play that way Mr.Taylor?
Tag your it!\ heres Roggie!!
Mercury-Taylor family 1999!!!
Before the first televised interview( The Cross 1999)
The Doctors appointment.
January 1st 2000
We need to talk/ Roger your an idiot!/ I promise
About six weeks
Best hide & seek player!!
WikkipediA (from 2017)
November 2004
Babysitting!!
Wow
The truth!
Confused?
July 2007
Just wanted to say!!!!
Time seems to fly!!
The final Cross show/ Surprise!?
John Deacon!
Our deaky is back!!!!
Granddaughter of a legend/ Wiki
Flashback- Part one (Montreal, 1981)
Flashback Part-2 (How do you lose a drummer!?!)
Flash Back part-3 ( The show)
Who's the girl?
He only smiled at me(Break free flash back)
Updates and a story I'm in love with..
Christmas 2007
new book
A OR B!!! I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS
B is a big GO!!!
ITS UP

Dancing with Roggie

1.1K 17 6
Oleh AeroLover21

The show was amazing! I sang, danced and laughed my heart out. I could'nt get the smile off my face. Roger was having fun too atlest thats the way it looked to me. At one time when Billy was singing eyes without a face, Roger got closer and whispered in my ear. "It's nice to be the one watching for a change." He smirked and turned back to the show. I had noticed he was watching the drummer alot. He'd make a comment every now and again about the drummer,  Billy or even Steve. I rolled my eyes still enjoying myself. "Roggie, you know that Queen is my favorite band ever right? No one sings like my dad,  plays guitar and bass like John and Bri and NO one plays the drums like you!" I got closer to his face and kissed him quick. No one was watching everyone was to into Billy's performance. I don't even think anyone recognized us at all. He pulled me in front of him and held my waist. The song changed to Dancing with myself, the last song of the show.

(On the floors of Tokyo or down in London towns a go-go. With the records selection and the mirrors reflection I'm dancing with myslef. When there is no one else in sight in the crowded lonely night. Well I wait so long for my love vibration and I'm dancing with myself oh oh. If I looked all over the world and theres every type of girl but your empty eyes seem to pass me by. Leave me dancing with myself. So lets sink another drink cause itll give me time to think. If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance and ill be dancing with myself oh-oh)

Roggie was really into this last song dancing around, singing and laughing. This was the best date ever!

He even did Billy's scream and it was amazing! When the show was over and Billy was thanking the fans for coming Roger took my hand and started pulling me to the door. "Wait what are you doing?" I asked when he came to the back stage door. "Going back stage." He said it so casually. Why I on the other hand gulped. "Rog, we-we don't have passes!" He snickered. "Yea so? I'm Roger Taylor and you are Melody MERCURY! Daughter to Freddie MERCURY!" 

I had my arms crossed now. "Roggie, I know who my dad is! But just because thats who I am dosn't mean we can just stroll backstage!" He made a face at me like. 'Okay sure.'

"Why don't you really wanna go back stage?" I huffed and he smirked. "Do you have a crush on Mr. Idol?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "NO!" I stop crossed my arms and he grinned and gripped my hips pulling closer. "Good!"  He kissed my neck once giving me a chill. "Your taken." He whispered making me gulp. "Now-." He let go. "-Onwards!"

I chuckled when he started for the door. "Wait but I-I've never been backstage at a show other than Queen!" He blinked turning to face me. "So?" I huffed. "So, I-I don't know Rog." He tilted his head. "If you really don't want to meet him, the only singer besides your dad and David Bowie you like, that's fine- I just thought you would and I can make that happen." I took a breath looking down. I do really want to meet him but I do have a small crush on him. "I do want to!" I took Rogers hand smiling. "Thank you Roggie!" He smiled and we started back stage once again. A man went like he was going to stop us but after he noticed it was Roger he let us continue.

We came to Billy's dressing room and Roger knocked. "Yea come in." Billy's voice called. Roger smiled and opened the door walking in with me close behind. "Hello." Roger smiled kindly. Billy was looking at him studying his face. "Your Roger T-Taylor. Your in that band Queen right?" Roger smirked "Yea I'm the drummer. This is the lead singer Fred's daughter Melody." Roger smiled at me and pushed me forward, I may have been bidding behind him. I gulped and slightly waved at the singer who was smirking at me. Billy was sitting in a chair now scanning me with his eyes. "Well hello doll." Roger keep his hand on my back watching closely. "Did you see the show?" Billy asked standing up.

"Mmm, y-yes it was great!" He smiled at me with a look in his eyes. "Happy you liked it." His eyes were basically undressing me, very uncomfortable. My eyes flickered to Rogers face and then back to Billys. "So, what's your favorite song eh?" He asked still smiling now right in front of me. "Um- well Rebel yell!" I chewed on my lip feeling odd under his  intense gaze. "I like that one too." He chuckled taking my hand in his."Well come on, sit down! You want a drink?" Roger smirked. "Yea." Roger and myself went to the couch.

Roger sat kind of far away, making me worried. Why Billy was working on the drinks he lened over to whisper.

"I don't want to be to close Mel, he might notice we'er together if I'm to touchy or something." I shook my head watching Billy get the drinks. "You okay lovely?" He this again. "Mmm." I chocked out when Billy spoke up. "Here we are mates." He gave Roger his and them handed me one. I smiled when he sat down as close as he could to me and put his arm to rest behind my head on the back of the couch. "So, what's Queen up to?" Roger smirked taking a drink. "We are currently working on a new album." I was looking straight ahead trying to breath.

I know I'm around famous people all the time. But to me Queen is family and the other people for the most part, I grew up with. If I ever do meet a new person I don't get like this unless I like what they do, and I really like Billy and his music! I'm fan girling out here!

We had been back stage about an hour. Roggie had had a few drinks and I only had half of my first one, giving the rest to him.

"Mel?" Roger's voice snapped me back to reality. "Yes Rog?" He smirked and shook his head. "You were asked a question." I blushed when he pointed at Billy. I turned my head to look at Billy. "Sorry." I looked down red in the face for the thousandth time just side I've been back stage.
He put his hand under my chin and made me look into his eyes. "Your fine doll." I gulped and Roger shifted next to me. "So, how old are you?" I stopped breathing.

"I um w-why?" He snickered. "Just thought we could have some fun." He grinned and my eyes widend. "She's sixteen!" Roger spat angry. "Oh. Well you don't look it love." He smirked moving away slightly. I took a breath and moved a little closer to Roger but not to close. I'm of league age to me with An older partner but I could tell that Billy wants experienced girls- groupies? And that I am not!

An other hour passed with more drinking on the rock stars parts. They talked about music, touring and videos. I would chime in every now and again.

"Well we should be going." Roger stood but struggled to stay still. I smiled up at him. "I'll drive back thank you. Keys!" I held my hand out and he reluctantly gave them to me. I smiled wide because I never get to drive! I have my license, mom wanted me to have it. So, I did'nt have to rely on a driver. Happy I had it now!

"Bye, thanks for rocking out and coming to see me love." Billy winked and stood. "It really was an amazing show Billy!" He smirked and kissed me quick. I blinked and touched my lips completely shocked by it. "Hey- wow buddy!" Roger started but Billy just laughed it off. "Calm down mate, it was just a small one and your not her boyfriend!" He continued to laugh. I was blushing dark red from embarrassment and for the fact that Billy Idol kissed me!

In front of my boyfriend Roger Taylor! I took a breath and grabbed Rogers hand saying a quick goodbye and pulled him out of the dressing room before he could do or say something stupid. He's super drunk and though drunk Roger is always fun and all he can also go crazy. I don't need him beating up Billy or just says something like- 'As a matter a fact she is my girlfriend! '- That would so be something drunk Roger would do, followed by a punching Billy in the face- and that did not need to get out.

I was thankful he let me pull him down the hallway until we came to the loo. "I-I have to pee Mel!" He stammered stopping by the men's room. "Can't you wait till we get back?" I asked in a panic. "N-nope!" I rolled my eyes.

"Go on!" He walked in and I stood there tapping my foot. I waited and I waited and waited and waited! "Roger?" Nothing. "Rog!" Still nothing.

"Roggie?" I was tapping the door ever time I said his name. I huffed and closed my eyes opening the door. In all the time he's been in there no one as come in or out. I was thankful when I opened them to see it was a single roomed bathroom. I was not thankful to see a passed out Roger Taylor on the foor. I groaned and went to him. "Roggie." I patted his face. "Come on love." He opened his milky blue eyes and smiled at me. "Hello beautiful Angel. Am I dead?"

I rolled my eyes. "NO!" I helped him up and noticed his pants were still down. "Roger, pull up your pants!" I snapped uncomfortable. He laughed. "Make me!" I rolled my eyes. "Come on you know you wanna look!" I blushed chewing on my lip. "Roger Medows Tayl-" I was cut off my his lips crashing into mine. His hands came to my hips pulling me as close to him as I could get and I squeaked when he hit my lip!

"R-Roggie." I mumbled into the kiss. He pulled back smirking at me. "Come on we have to get you home!" He pouted like a babt. "Please Rog." He blinked looking at me. "Will you be there?" He asked tilting his head looking like an adorable puppy. "Yes." I had my hands over his, they're still resting on my hips.

"Alright lets go then!" He let go to walk holding my hand tight. "You need to pull up your pants!" He looked down and snickered pulling them up. "Alright come on." I took his hand back and we made it to his car. If only I knew it was going to a very distracting drive!

Hahaha things are about to get crazy!!!!!!!!!! Drunk Roggie 😬
The car ride will be very fun to write. * she said smirking* lol okay next chapter soon. ✌

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

72.9K 3.3K 129
This is a sequel to - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away. The first story is from 1969 through the end of 1974. This new story picks up in early 197...
24.2K 780 28
This follows the movies, the only change is that you're in it too. Book 2 of the {Marty Mcfly x reader} series --- 'Well! Say something, whore!' She...
2.4K 119 12
Brian and Roger meet at the beach, and then a bunch of stuff happens. A bunch of weird stuff. Contains memes, memes and more memes. Surprisingly, it'...
17.2K 1.2K 25
Everything Roger did, his eyes were always glued to his wrist, where it was supposed to spell out the name of his soulmate. It was the case for every...