Him and I

By Devaanshii

Meet Derina Williams, every guy's dream girl. She's smart and popular, extremely rich and the most beautiful... More

Chapter 1: Me
Chapter 2: First day
Chapter 3: First day(part 2)
Chapter 5: Jessica and Nick
Chapter 6: Jessica's Birthday
Chapter 7: Birthday Party
Chapter 8: Party (part 2)
Chapter 9: Party (part 3)
Chapter 10: Mason and skating
Chapter 11: Derina and teasing
Chapter 12: The Race
Chapter 13: Drifting
Chapter 14: Attending classes
Chapter 15: School and club
Chapter 16: Club and drunk
Chapter 17: Gossip
Chapter 18: Beach
Chapter 19: New beginnings
Chapter 20: Football and Mason
Chapter 21: Movie Night
Chapter 22: The Best Night
Chapter 23: Hawaii
Chapter 24: Him and I
Chapter 25: I choose you
Chapter 26: The Wedding
Chapter 27: Christmas
Chapter 28: We are done
Chapter 29: NYC
Chapter 30: We meet again
Not a Chapter
Chapter 31: It was Marissa
Chapter 32: I'm sorry
Chapter 33: Pranks
Chapter 34: It suits you
Chapter 35: Broken
Chapter 36: Need
Chapter 37: Accident
Chapter 38: I'm attracted
Chapter 39: Non clichรฉ
Chapter 40: Old times
Chapter 41: Infinity? Ironic
Chapter 42: Mason, drunk and Bed
Chapter 43: Red Roses
Chapter 44: Anderson house
Chapter 45: Catching up
Chapter 46: Hopelessly in Love
Chapter 47: Him and I, Again
Chapter 48: Nostalgia
Chapter 49: A walk to remember
Chapter 50: Trekking
Chapter 51: You're the one
Chapter 52: Fifty shades
Not a chapter
Chapter 53: Derina and Danger
Chapter 54: Escaping

Chapter 4: First meet

1.3K 33 0
By Devaanshii

Hey guys!
The Media above is Natalie.
Now you'll definitely get to see Mason in this chapter. Atlast.
Happy Reading:)

_______________________________________

I got up ready to run after Jessica but then I stopped. I turned to Nick.
"Nick I don't know what the hell did you do and why but I know for sure that you broke Jess's heart. Just so you know, She'll never forgive you for that."

I then shifted my eyes on Natalie who had a smile on her face. How I would love to wipe it off of her face. I glared at her and left from there.

I reached the door of the cafeteria and heard Nathan curse something. I hope that it was all for Nick. I never even thought he could pull such a jerk move on Jessica. I would suggest her to move on and find a better guy than him. A guy who would actually really love her. Not play with her.

As I reached outside and turned to the right to walk into the ladies room where I'm sure I would find Jess, I saw Hank. Hank bloody Adams was a basketball jock. He played ruthless. The guys from our football team were bearable but the basketball guys were downright assholes. They thought they could do everything and anything here and not face any punishments.

I'll show them just how much bad we can get.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I shouted. My voice boomed in the empty hallway.

Hank had a guy younger than us pinned on the lockers and he was lifted off the floor by his collar. Oh yeah Hank was a bit scary looking. He was huge. Not the drool worthy kind of built. He was creepy. The poor guy was telling Hank to leave him and apologising continuously.

When Hank heard me he dropped the guy on the floor. He turned and saw me. I folded my hands against my chest and gave him a look of disgust.
He walked towards me. He stood at a good arms length. He looked at me, his gaze moving slowly from my face to my toes. Bastard. I feel like punching the living daylights out of him.

He smirked, the dirty kind not the one Derek gives me which is flirty and charming. Okay where's that coming from. shit.
"Hey babe, I suggest you to stay the fUck out of our matters." I narrowed my eyes at him. Has he gone through amnesia? He knows me right?
"Or you will face consequences."

I was done taking his bullshit."Now, listen carefully douche, first of all I am not someone you can call 'babe'.
Second of all if you carry on this shitty job that you do in school, it's you who will face the consequences.
And third of all, let the guy go. Leave him alone." He better understand this.

He looked at me and my threat in amusement. "Is that a threat babe? Because I can do whatever I want, even with you and nobody will be able to do anything about it. My mother is in our school board. No use complaining." He chuckled. Now he stepped into my personal space. I stood rooted in my position. He was tracing his finger from my forehead to the side of my face now and he said,"And by anything, I mean anything." Okay the nerve of this guy is to say that to me. How dare he even touch me with those filthy hands.

I took his hand harshly and twisted it and caught his collar in the other hand and glared at him, "It's a promise not a threat. Think about who's in front of you before you speak. Jerk" I was about to knee him in the balls. God help him now.

But before I could do that we heard someone,"Hank Adams." The voice was fully filled with amusement. I left the guy and turned to my right to look at the owner of that voice. His voice was deep. Hot.
Whoa, I sound like Jess in my head right now.

It was none other than the arrogant jerk from the new admissions.
He was casually leaning against the lockers opposite us and had his hands folded against his chest, as if he had been enjoying the entire show all this while.

Hank gulped audibly, "Mason." He almost whispered. I didn't know Mason would have that effect on guys like Hank.

Mason shifted his eyes on me and then back to Hank, walked towards him and sized him up, and he smirked, "You know exactly what my Dad will do if I give him one word about you and your family, right?" Well, that was enough for Hank to shut up and almost piss in his pants.

I wonder, who the hell is Mason's Dad? So influential.

"I-I know-- we'll l-leave." Hank was stammering. Okay I'm shocked now. Who is Mason?

Mason chuckled. That sound was so so good. Wow. I really wanted to record it. seriously STFU Derina.

"Thank me later. I saved your family jewels from her." He jut out his chin motioning towards me. I snorted. Yeah actually if he hadn't come Hank would have been on the floor by now. Holding that part of his body.

I stopped the other jocks from leaving. One of them was actually scared. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Did you forget what happened last year after your dirty act at the after party of the football match?" His face paled. I wanted to laugh out loud at his face. He still had the guts to continue this shit with Hank.

These two three guys had drugged an innocent girl and taken pictures and videos of her that night. They were threatening to expose it if she didn't sleep with them or something. She had come to me and Jess and then all of us had handled the situation. We were gonna rusticate him but then because his parents were apologizing and requesting not to, so I had him suspended for two months.

"I-I remember. I'm sorry. Nothing like this will happen again." Good. This is the reaction I want from every guy like Hank Adams. I nodded and the three guys almost ran from there.

I walked towards the nerd guy and gave him his spectacles which were fallen on the floor and told him to come to us if anything like this happens in school again. He thanked us and left.

I turned towards Mason. He was already looking at me with calculating eyes. His eyes were so pretty. They were blue. I would give money to know what was happening in that pretty head of his. Pretty? What the hell? I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What does your Father actually do? Why was Hank so scared?" I asked him directly on the point.

He raised one sleek eyebrow of his, clearly surprised by my question.

"I expected you to say something like, 'thanks but you didn't need to come in between me and Hank. I was handling him just fine.' But look at you. Totally different from what I expected you to be." His voice was filled with amusement, shock and as if he was praising me for something.

"I'm glad I could surprise you. But that's where you're wrong. You, will never be able to predict me." I smiled a bit.

"You really are interesting, aren't you? Threatening a guy like Hank and all." He said with half a smile. Swoon. literally.
I didn't realize how efficiently he was twisting the first question I actually asked him. He was manipulating me.
He doesn't know what he's actually dealing with.

"Will you tell me who your Dad is?" I asked irritated by how easily he can change the main topic and not answer the question he doesn't want to.

The shrill bell rang at the same time and students came out rushing from the classrooms. I cursed under my breath. I want his answer.

People were rushing past us to their lockers. Looking at us, Waiting if any drama was about to take place.

He was pretending to think whether to answer me or not.
"How about no?" He smirked. He is testing my patience.
Just then my phone started blaring. I took it out and saw it was Nathan. I looked at Mason.

"Just so you know, we aren't done here Anderson." I told him.

"I'm least interested to leave someone as interesting as you."His signature smirk still present. I smirked too, okay that was flirting right? and started walking towards the parking.

I picked Nathan's call, he was sounding breathless as if he ran around the whole school. Twice.
"Did you find Jessica?" He was sounding worried too now.

Shit I forgot about her storming out of the cafe. What a good friend I am.
"Uh- no, I didn't." I said scratching my forehead. I saw Dan rushing towards me.

"What the hell Dare, where were you for such a long time? I hope Jessica is fine. I know she wouldn't do anything stupid for a guy, but still. She isn't answering her phone." Nathan's right. Okay yeah, I didn't think about that. Lost in Mason Anderson's eyes.

"I was caught up with Hank bullying another guy. I'm sorry. Meet me at the parking by my car." He was already there so I hung up and started walking towards the parking again.

Dan was waiting for me to finish the call."Where were you?" He asked me.

"I was stopping some bullying." I skipped the Mason part.

He furrowed his brows and looked at me,"Mason told me you were with him and that he was pretty impressed by your attitude and hold over the students." Dan looked at me expectantly. When did this happen. How much time was I talking to Nathan?

"Oh" I sighed. He gave me a look that said 'you were caught lying to me. you better remember that.'

I ignored it and told him about the phone call with Nathan and I promised him that I'll tell him everything about the Mason incident later.

That talk wasn't a big deal right? He flirted, not me. Why was I lying about it then. What the actual fUck!

______________________________________

Please comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 482 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...
955K 25K 42
Nate is a rich playboy who doesn't care about women's feelings all he cared was his family, his car racer and his friends but that all changed when h...
59.5K 1.3K 17
She has the most biggest challenge yet! Enter Liv Valentine. โ€œYou have two months, to make Mr. Cutie over there to fall for you, make him reveal it...
6.1M 65.2K 25
Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a prestige school for the rich, she does w...