Not Everyone's Cup of Tea (on...

RetirwemaL tarafından

CaKe (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) AU! - Alternate Universe. WARNING! Contains g!p (girl-peen), girlxgir... Daha Fazla

Mine (pt. 1) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 2) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 3) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 4) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 5) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 6) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 7) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 8) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 9) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 10) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 11) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 12) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 13) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 14) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 15) - Rewritten
Mine (pt. 16) - Rewritten ✔
Teacher's Pet (pt. 1)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 2)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 3)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 4)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 5)
Teacher's Pet (pt. 6) ✔
Proving a Point (pt. 1)
Proving a Point (pt. 2)
Proving a Point (pt. 3)
Proving a Point (pt. 4) ✔
Figure Things Out (pt. 1)
Figure Things Out (pt. 2)
Figure Things Out (pt. 3)
Figure Things Out (pt. 4)
Figure Things Out (pt. 5)
Figure Things Out (pt. 6)
Figure Things Out (pt. 7)
Figure Things Out (pt. 8)
Figure Things Out (pt. 9)
Figure Things Out (pt. 10)
Figure Things Out (pt. 11)
Figure Things Out (pt. 12)
Figure Things Out (pt. 13)
Figure Things Out (pt. 14)
Figure Things Out (pt. 15)
Figure Things Out (pt. 16)
Figure Things Out (pt. 17) ✔
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 1)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 2)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 3)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 4)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 5)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 6)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 7)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 8)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 9)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 10)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 11)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 12)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 13)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 14)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 15)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 16)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 17)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 18)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 19)
Acceptant & Confession (pt. 20) ✔
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 1)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 2)
Prom and Pr0n (pt. 3) ✔
A New Beginning (pt. 1)
A New Beginning (pt. 2)
A New Beginning (pt. 3)
A New Beginning (pt. 4)
A New Beginning (pt. 5)
A New Beginning (pt. 6)
A New Beginning (pt. 7)
A New Beginning (pt. 8)
A New Beginning (pt. 10)
A New Beginning (pt. 11)

A New Beginning (pt. 9)

4.6K 182 58
RetirwemaL tarafından

“Hi,” Kendall greeted the tired blonde, approaching to give her a loving hug.

“Ummh…” Cara hugged her back, breathed onto the crook of her girlfriend’s neck. “Are you ready for dinner? I’m starving,” she mumbled.

“Yeah, I already made a reservation in Jean-Georges. We have less than half an hour, we should go— what? What’s wrong?” Kendall asked when she heard Cara sighed loudly.

The blonde pulled away from the hug, she was exhausted, her shift sucked that day, some customers were such an ass to her, she broke several mugs accidentally, so she had to pay them, and the worst was she made more few mistakes of the customer’s orders.

So that meant she received no tip, and she had no money to spend for a $100 dish. She didn’t want to touch her trust fund money for food and everyday necessities. That’s why when Kendall said she’d already made a reservation in her favorite fancy restaurant, Cara began to stress out. She didn’t want to argue with her girlfriend anymore, but she was too embarrassed to admit that she couldn’t afford a food that was cost more than 20 bucks.

“Cara?”

The blonde looked up at her before quickly avoiding those brown eyes the next second, “Umm… do you mind if we eat somewhere else?” she spoke quietly.

“Why? What’s wrong? That’s your favorite place.” Kendall frowned, suddenly confused why her girlfriend didn’t want to eat in one of her favorite restaurants.

Cara looked down once more, she’d never gotten used of her financial situation. She always felt too embarrassed to admit she had no money to do a fancy dinner or their usual luxury hang outs. But then again she’d just promised her girlfriend that she would tell her when she was having any kind of problem.

“I uh… I umm… not in the mood for fancy food.” Cara pressed her lips together.

Kendall's still looking at her, wondering what exactly going on, until she saw how uncomfortable Cara was and finally understood. “Oh okay, umm… what do you in the mood for?” she asked carefully.

Cara got quiet, she shrugged a little. “Something… greasier?” She was that close almost slipping off saying the word cheaper instead.

Although Kendall could hear what Cara actually wanted to say. So she stepped forward, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend’s neck once again. “Now that I think about it, that’s not a bad idea at all. Wanna have a date with me in Luigi's?” she asked, mentioning their favorite pizza place near the neighborhood.

Cara smiled gratefully, nuzzling her nose with her girlfriend’s before leaning closer so she could kiss Kendall on the lips. Caressing her lips as softly and slowly as she could, making sure that the brunette understood how thankful Cara was for her being so supportive.

“Thank you,” Cara whispered.

Kendall gave her beautiful smile that always managed to make Cara’s heart flipped and fluttered.

“Now let’s go for some greasy date, babe,” Kendall said, followed by a laugh from Cara.

—————

“You’re late,” Cara said in a flat tone.

“Sorry, got stuck a lil bit after class.” The taller girl hurriedly approach Cara who’s currently standing behind the counter, ready to take order from any customer.

“You need to order something or you can just sit anywhere, if you’re not interested in anything,” Cara told her as she looked at the line behind where Gigi was standing at.

“Kay, uh… I want americano and… a blueberry muffin.” Gigi decided.

“Good choice.” Cara nodded, entering her friend’s order. “That’ll be 5.50.”

“My shift will be over soon, so just sit wherever you want I’ll be there as soon as I’m done.” Cara informed the taller blonde as she accepted the money for the coffee.

“Kay. I’ll probably sit near the window, so uhh... where should I wait for my order?” Gigi was looking around for a certain pick-up counter normally any coffee shop would have.

“At your table, someone will carry them for you.”

“Huh… fancy.” Gigi quite amazed.

“Annoying actually.” Cara chuckled, “Now do you mind? You’re blocking the line.” She somewhat teased the green eyed blonde who immediately raised her hands and moved away looking for an empty table near the window.

Gigi decided to sit to one of the empty seats near the window just so she could people watching and have something to do, while waiting for Cara to finish her shift. The stunning blonde was just getting comfortable when her order was being served by a young waiter. She thanked him, while considering how weird the concept of the coffee shop was.

Half an hour later Cara finally finished her afternoon shift and approached the taller blonde on her table, as she brought herself a coffee of her own.

“Sorry for the wait, I didn’t want to take an extra hour shift but then you were late, so I thought yeah, why not.” Cara shrugged as she explained, when she sat in front of Gigi.

“No probs. By the way, have you ever think how weird the concept of this place is? Like, I thought this place is for the hipsters, but what’s with the fancy waiters though? So freakin weird.” Gigi somewhat whispered so nobody could hear them.

Cara chuckled as she watched Gigi sipped her americano. “I dunno, the owner love the trainees I guess. So many people want to work here, they even don’t mind not being paid. The owner can’t hire more than five workers, so those who really want to work here can be a waiter. They only being paid by free coffees and food. I don’t know what’s so appealing about this place but it just is.” She frowned, thinking whether she was considered lucky or the opposite.

“Weird shit.” Gigi commented shortly. “Anyway, I can’t believe Kendall hasn’t been here, not even once. You really should bring her here.”

“And what? Let her insulting my work place and risk me for getting fired? Nah…” Cara chuckled, half joking half serious.

Gigi laughed a little. “She’s such a bitch. Why are you with her, again?” she playfully asked.

They both laughed, couldn’t believe how long they tolerated Kendall’s bitchiness all these times. “Love is blind apparently,” Cara then said.

“Speak for yourself. Anyway, let’s go back to the business. I must be back in Manhattan by four thirty and it’s already three so we’re running out of time.” Gigi hurriedly said, taking her ipad from her purse as Cara nodded quietly.

They’d been planning for Kendall’s surprise birthday party for almost a week now. Cara had been asking Gigi to help her to plan most of the things, considering she’s herself busy with both work and her demanding classes.

“Kay, I know in our original plan that we agreed not to invite either of her family on her birthday, but some of Kendall’s friends are also friends with Kylie, so… there’s no way we’re not inviting Kylie. Which means, we must invite the rest of her siblings now.” Gigi told the British girl.

“I figured that, so I already called some of them, but.. ughh…” Cara groaned, holding her head down, “You know it’s not her mom or her sisters that I’m worried about…”

“It’s her dad, yeah I figured.” Gigi understood Cara’s being worried, because Kendall’s relationship with her dad wasn’t in a good place ever since his transition last year, which happened on Kendall’s birthday. Which led into Kendall was so against celebrating her birthday this year.

But Cara wouldn’t have any of that. She thought Kendall deserved to have fun. She wanted to make a new memory so that Kendall was no longer hating her birthday. It’s basically main reason for both Cara and Gigi secretly planning a surprise birthday party for Kendall.

Because even though Kendall wanted nothing to do for her birthday, Cara wanted the opposite. She wanted everything for her girlfriend’s birthday. She already made a plan.

A huge plan.

“Okay you’ve called all of her sisters and brothers then?” Gigi asked, making sure as she checked on her list, after discussing the theme of the party and the scenario and the right time to surprise Kendall on her birthday.

“So far just the sisters, and her mom of course,” Cara answered, as the other blonde nodded giving a check mark on her ipad. “Uh… still not sure whether I should call Caitlyn or– ugh… I just don’t want anyone to be awkward.”

“Okay, you know what, maybe you should ask Kendall’s mom about that. You need to ask Kris whether she’s okay with it or not. I mean, she’s going to be the one who’ll feel uncomfortable the most.” Gigi suggested.

“Good idea, yeah I guess I could do that,” Cara said as she nodded, thinking when would be the right time to give Kris Jenner a call.

“Okay so it left us with the brothers. I’ll call them if you want, although pretty slim chance they’ll come. Most likely the Jenner brothers are busy traveling around the world, while Rob… well he is just not into a party.” Gigi scratched her head, a little bit amazed how opposite Kendall’s half brothers from her dad’s side and her mom’s side were.

All of Caitlyn’s sons from her previous marriages prior Kris Jenner, were all either athlete or wannabe musician. So they’re rarely in the same place because they’re always on tour. They’re always traveling around the world around the years because of their careers.

While, Rob, Kris’s son from her first marriage was a total nerd who stayed at home pretty much 24/7. Safe to say, the only time where he’s actually out of his apartment and sees the sunlight were probably if a game or comic conventions being involved.

“Yeah… most likely they won’t come.” Gigi mused, as Cara fully agreed with her, knowing Kendall’s family dynamic for so long.

“Anyway, what about her friends?” Gigi then asked.

“Hmm… I already called some of her friends from college. They’ll be there for sure, but I don’t have Joan’s new number and… well, I’m not sure about Hailey.” Cara cleared her throat, somewhat awkward to speak about the ditsy blonde to the girl in front of her.

“Why? What’s wrong? Is she not invited?!” Gigi asked, her tone was both tensed and defensive.

“Uh… do you— do you want her to?” Cara asked her back.

“Yeah sure, why not? Why? Do you have a problem with her?”

“No…” Cara said, somewhat lost with the point of the conversation. “Do you?”

“Absolutely not. I’m fine. With her, that is. Totally fine. Cool. We’re cool.” Gigi somewhat rambling, before hurriedly cleared her throat. “Anyway yeah I’ll call Joan and Hailey. Okay, next.”

“Are you sure about Hailey? Can you handle it?”

“Yes, Cara. I can handle Hailey.” Gigi rolled her eyes as she said it.

“Really?” Cara continued prodding, teasing Gigi a little bit.

Gigi sighed dramatically. “Yes, really. She’s my… friend. I definitely can handle calling my friend,” she said it quickly.

“It’s not the phone call I’m questioning about. I want to know whether you’ll be fine if she’s coming to the party or not.” Cara raised one of her eyebrows.

“Of course! Why wouldn’t I?” Gigi hurriedly answered with a high pitch tone, sounding so out of character.

“It means she’ll be in the same room, and the last time the two of you were together, things didn’t end up well. I just want to make sure—

“Cara!” Gigi cut her friend. “I can handle it. I can handle Hailey, okay? It’s just Hailey. What’s the big deal?” Gigi had turned into her fully defensive mode by then.

“Okay then.” Cara said, didn’t want to prolong the issue.

“Look, I definitely can handle Hailey, okay? Don’t make it into a big deal.” She glared at the shorter girl, somewhat repeating what she had said.

“Hey, I didn’t even arguing with you. I said, okay.” Cara raised both of her hands as she shrugged once again.

“Yeah right… I can handle Hailey. For sure.” Gigi kept repeating the same sentence.

“If you say so.” Cara said before smirking, amused as who was Gigi actually trying to convince, herself or anyone for that matter.

“Now let’s talk about the cake.” Gigi hurriedly changed the subject, ignoring Cara’s teasing smirk.

—————

It was late Tuesday afternoon a week after their meeting in Brooklyn; and Gigi who just came home from her class, finding her best friend slash roommate was cuddling with her blonde girlfriend. Complete with annoying giggles among each other and a hush whispers, Gigi was so sure that they were whispering sweet nothings on each other.

Gross! Gross! Gross! Ugh…. Can’t they just fucking live together already!  Gigi annoyingly cussed internally.

She threw her bag and books on one of the dining chairs and went to the kitchen, to grab a bottle of a water. Since she didn’t have any important assignment for the next day, she decided to disturb the lovebirds instead of heading to her own room. Just because she could.

This is also my fucking apartment, and if I can’t get laid today, then so are they!  Gigi thought as she jumped to the other side of the couch, surprising the couple.

“You know, I’m starting to questioning your motive to buy an L shape sofa in our place,” Gigi said to Kendall, without any greetings at all.

“What do you mean?” the brunette asked innocently.

Gigi rolled her eyes seeing her best friend acting all innocent and crap. “You know what I mean, you want another spot for Cara to boning you. Every time she’s here, you guys always monopolizing most of the couch with all your disgusting cuddles,” she ranted.

Kendall only laughed at her friend’s complain, while Cara —who true to be told was currently leaning on the couch, with Kendall’s cuddling on her— only grinned smugly at the other blonde. “Careful Hadid, you don’t want anyone to know that you’re jealous of us,” the British girl teased her girlfriend’s roommate.

Gigi scoffed immediately. “You wish Delevingne, you wish… But, seriously. Are you two stuck on a glue or something? You guys are always together. Don’t you have other companion, Kenny? Other than me of course,” she randomly asked.

Of course. I have close friends in campus.” Kendall answered smugly.

Other than Taco.” Gigi rolled her eyes, unimpressed, as she mentioned the one and only Kendall’s close friend from her design school.

“Oh... then not really.” Kendall sounded defeated, causing Gigi to laugh in triumph.

“Good God, you’re such a loser.” Gigi couldn’t stop laughing, teasing her best friend.

“Oh shut up. You know I’m not an easy person to be friended with. I have lots of friends that feel more like acquaintances, but best friends? Not so much.” Kendall shrugged, as if it wasn’t a big deal.

“That’s so…… sad. But then again, it took three years in high school for you to actually considered me as a friend, you have issues with people, I swear.” Gigi shook her head, then began to sip her water.

Cara chuckled, “You’re lucky it’s only three years for you. It took her thirteen years to realize that I’m crazy head over heels about her. That’s gotta be some kind a record,” she told the taller blonde.

“Shut up!” Kendall smacked her girlfriend’s shoulder, while Gigi spit her water a bit before burst out laughing because of what Cara had just said.

“We were five! How the hell should I know about those kinda feelings,” Kendall defended herself to her cheeky girlfriend and ignoring her best friend who was still laughing at her.

Cara couldn’t control herself so she laughed a little before she continued, “Okay… but when we were fifteen you supposed to know about those kinda feelings.” She imitated Kendall’s term. “At that time, I gave you too many signals and yet you’re so oblivious about it.”

“What signals?! You were a bully to me, you ass!” Kendall smacked Cara’s shoulder once more.

Cara laughed while Gigi finally managed to control herself and said, “Oh my God… you probably the slowest person I’ve ever known. You’re so dense, if we’re talking about feelings that is. How is that possible, Kenny?!” She laughed some more, while Kendall finally looked at her best friend and glared.

“Look, Cara wasn’t that honest herself in the beginning, okay? Who in the world, bullied their crush to gain their attention?” Kendall asked incredulously.

Gigi hurriedly answered, “Some people. I know a boy that always kicked me on the shin when I was in a elementary school, and my mom said he did that because he wanted my attention. Which apparently it was true, since the next week, the boy, Jason something, sat next to me and said he wanted to be my friend. But because of him, my leg had bruises for days, and that’s not the right way to win my heart. So I pushed him hard till he fell and he cried to his mom, and I got a detention because of that.” Gigi rolled her eyes. “Asshole.”

“I should’ve pushed Cara like you pushed that kid,” Kendall jokingly said.

“Hey! To my defense, I tried to approach you nicely yet you gave me a cold shoulder in seventh grade remember? Then you ignored me for months until I accidentally bumped into you in the cafeteria and you insulted me in front of everyone. So it was you, who started the whole frenemy thing between us. I mean, how could I act sweet and all romantic after that?” Cara defended herself.

“Whatever.” Kendall huffed loudly like a spoiled little brat.

Gigi only laughed seeing her best friend’s attitude. “My point still stand. You so have issues with people,” she said.

Cara hugged Kendall tighter, then she whispered to her girlfriend who’s still cuddling on top of her, “Don’t listen to her, you’re perfect the way you are.” She kissed the tip of the brunette’s ear affectionately.

Kendall smiled sweetly at her before giving her a soft kiss, “I never listen to her anyway,” she said quietly so her best friend couldn’t hear her.

Cara chuckled a little as Kendall winked at her. “Hey Gi, Cara said, I don’t need to listen to you because I’m perfect the way I am,” Kendall said loudly so Gigi could hear her.

“What the…” Cara laughed, “You’re such a big mouth.” She scolded Kendall playfully.

“Oh please… you love what this big mouth can do to you.” Kendall smirked, teasing her girlfriend even more.

“Ummh…… so true…” Cara accidentally moaned just thinking what Kendall’s mouth could do to her.

“Omygod gross! You guys! Stop thinking that this world only belongs to you two!” Gigi somewhat annoyed, her two friends really couldn’t hold their pants around each other.

“Anyway gotta pee, babe.” Cara pushed Kendall softly so she could move.

“Be right back.” Cara hurriedly stood up then ran to Kendall’s room to use her bathroom, once Kendall had rolled over from her.

Kendall looked at the direction of her bedroom's door; once it was being closed, she hurriedly scooted closer to Gigi who was already paying attention to anything that was aired on TV. The blonde jumped a little when she realized Kendall was already sitting close next to her, with the expression Gigi couldn’t explain.

“Okay, why are you sitting so close to me? This never happened before,” Gigi asked, somewhat confused.

“Stella texted me last week and said she needed to see me. This time, it wasn’t a wrong number, and Cara doesn’t know. What should I do?!” Kendall said it so fast, Gigi barely could understand what she was saying.

“Say what now? She texted wha— What kind of text?!” Gigi asked incredulously.

“Saying she wants to see me. No, correction, she needs to see me.”

“WHAT?!”

“Ssshhhhh!!!” Kendall slapped Gigi’s arm.

“You’re not actually gonna see her, right?” Gigi said, making sure her best friend wouldn’t do anything stupid. “I mean, not after what you’ve been through with that big fight last week.”

“I kinda already did…” Kendall bit her lip nervously.

“What the hell, Kenny!” She hissed. “If Cara finds out, you’re so dead! And I’m not gonna help you, cause I’m with her this time. Stella is fucking fishy.” Gigi warned her.

“But it’s not like we’re meeting the first time. We hang out all the time!” Kendall accidentally blurted.

“What…” Gigi was in shocked. “That– that’s the whole point, you idiot! You can’t keep seeing a girl that your girlfriend got jealous with, especially behind her back!”

“I knowww… but it’s not like I’m cheating on her! We’re friends.”

“God you're such a moron,” Gigi mumbled, shaking her head.

“Hey! You said yourself I need more friends outside you and Cara, so… I’ve found a friend.” Kendall defended herself.

“Okay if she’s your friend, then tell Cara about that text and tell her you want to meet Stella. And if she asked you to come with you, then let her be. Can you do that? Prove to her that you’re actually just friends by hanging out together. Just like I’m hanging out with the two of you all the time.” Gigi warned her best friend.

“Uhh yeah... I don’t know about that,” Kendall sounded so unsure.

“Kendall!” The tall blonde slapped Kendall’s arm so hard it made a loud sting noise.

“Ow!!! Fuck! That hurt, you bitch!”

“You’re the bitch one! What’s the matter with you?! You want to keep seeing Stella behind Cara’s back even after your big fight just a week ago?!” Gigi almost shouted.

“Sssshhhhh!!! Shut up! Don’t let Cara hear this. Tone you voice down! Jesus….”

“Oh my God, Kenny ! Cara will kill you!” Gigi whispered yelling at her. “What the hell is wrong with you?!”

“I don’t know, Gi. I don’t know! All I know, there’s something about Stella that I can’t just– I can’t say no to her, and it scares me a lot, but it makes me want to know about her even more. I’m curious why she said she needed to see me. So I met with her few days ago and she told me about her ex problem, she just needed a friend to vent to. She even asked me to meet with her again tonight. I mean, it's not like I’m attracted to her or anything, but urghh… Oh my God… I’m so playing with fire, aren’t I?!” Kendall covered her mouth with her hand, she couldn’t believe what she had just said.

Gigi only stared at her, somewhat shocked with what her best friend had just admitted. “You’re fucking problematic, you know that?! If your girlfriend that you love so much knows that you’re planning to see another girl behind her back, I bet on my whole trust fund that she would leave you in a fucking second! What the hell is wrong with you?!” she scolded Kendall.

“I—

Kendall immediately shut her mouth the moment she heard her bedroom’s door being opened abruptly, she turned around and saw Cara came out from the room with a relief smile. It was so innocent and adorable, Kendall felt guilty immediately.

“Fuuhh… that was close… I almost peed on your brand new sofa. That’s why I can’t drink OJ more than a glass. Told you babe, something about my British bladder that is so delicate,” Cara joked, didn’t realize she was interrupting the two friends' conversation.

Kendall smiled weakly, she hurriedly stood up and walked toward Cara who was still standing in front of the brunette’s room. The British girl then began to look at Kendall confusedly, wondering why the brunette suddenly approached her. Before Cara even had time to ask, she immediately being dragged back into inside the room by the tall brunette.

Gigi who was still sitting where she was, only shook her head, feeling disappointed with her best friend. Despite she’s always mocking those two girls, she also the one who rooted for them the most. So the moment one of them screwed up, she wanted to smack the fool.

The tall blonde sighed-heavily, and then stood up so she could go back to her own room.

“Never gonna cheat, my ass….” she mumbled along the way.

—————

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

398K 10.8K 50
Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a party, best friends with almost everyone...
10.8K 200 5
*MATURE CONTENT* Synopsis: Kendall's relationship with her fiance, once a "goals!" and happy couple, is starting to crumble. The skeletons in his clo...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
23.8K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❤ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN