Spider-Man Imagines

Por KatetheKat8

basically this is going to be a bunch of cute or nail biting imagines because who doesn't want cuteness and s... Mais

SPACESHIP
CHEMISTRY
YOU
TWO HEARTS
HOMECOMING
ACADEMIC DECATHLON (II)
REQUESTS AGAIN
A MILLION DREAMS
PURE BLISS
ACADEMIC DECATHLON (III)
TWO HEARTS (II)
UNMASKED HERO
EVIL LAIR
brb while i rant:)
FERRY
I LOST IT
DELMAR'S
HEY, WHAT'S UP, I'M SPIDERMAN
HEY, WHAT'S UP, I'M SPIDERMAN (II)
EMOTIONAL VALUE
ACADEMIC DECATHLON (IV)
ANNOUNCEMENT
an important announcement that needs to be heard by everyone.
OTHER WAY AROUND
EMPTY WALLETS
DON'T HURT MY PETER
PROUD OF YOURSELF
A SPIDER AT A PARTY
BRAVEST GUY I KNOW
FALLING FOR YOU
DON'T WORRY
BETTER MAN
BE MY SUPERHERO
BE MY SUPERHERO (PT2)
ACADEMIC DECATHLON (V)
CHAPTER CONTEST- :)
GOSSIP
PROTECTOR
PROTECTOR (PT2)
DON'T DO THIS
BULLY
SWEETNER
SECRETS
VENOM
VENOM (II)
VENOM (III)
I LOVE YOU TOO, PETER PARKER
ACADEMIC DECATHLON (VI)
brief author's note
HURT
ATTENTION
BRUISES
I WANT TO SAVE YOU
avengers 4 trailer
I WANT TO SAVE YOU (II)
CLOUDED THOUGHTS
HE'S GONE
hiatus announcement !
LITTLE THINGS
PLOT TWIST
MERRY CHRISTMAS, DARLING
BLANKETS AND CUDDLES, PARKER
ENGAGEMENT
HAPPY NEW YEAR
MISSION STATUS
PROUD BEST FRIEND
TRUST ME
PATHETIC
into the spiderverse,, thoughts
WAY WITH THE WORDS
NOT INVINCIBLE
I'M SO SORRY
GUT FEELING
GUT FEELING (II)
BAD THIS TIME
OLDER SISTER
COMMERCIAL BREAK
STRONG BELIEVER
PARALLELS
PARALLELS (II)
PARALLELS (III)
SPIDERMAN VS ANTMAN
YOUR DAD WOULD BE PROUD
ONE HELL OF A FIGHTER
TEST OF JEALOUSY
ONE DANCE
ONE DANCE (II)
ONE DANCE (III)
'one dance' commentary.
IT'S MY JOB
CUTE
WHAT JUST HAPPENED
EUROPE
LUCKIEST GUY
UNKNOWN TO THE WORLD
STRONGER THAN YOU KNOW
STRONGER THAN YOU KNOW (II)
STRONGER THAN YOU KNOW (III)
ICE COLD POOL
CONTAGIOUS
I'M SORRY
BEDROOM REARRANGED AGAIN
NIGHT TERRORS (I)
NIGHT TERRORS (II)
ARE YOU BORED YET
SIZE TOO LARGE
SIZE TOO LARGE (II)
IT'LL BE FINE
GIVE HIM A CHANCE
GIVE HIM A CHANCE (II)
FFH!!!
YOU'RE OKAY
VENICE
BEAUTY
PRETTY TOO
marvel & sony
marvel & sony: UPDATE!!
marvel & sony: UPDATE PART TWO!!!
LEAVE
marvel & sony: UPDATE PART THREE!!!!
OKAY
NETHERLANDS
NETHERLANDS (II)
NETHERLANDS (III)
WARM HEARTED
BRAD
DISTRACTED
BRAD (II)
MISSED HIM
STEAL MY GIRL
WEDDING NIGHT
STOLEN PHONE
STEAL MY GIRL (II)
CITIES
MYSTERIO (I)
MYSTERIO (II)
MYSTERIO (III)
MYSTERIO (IV)
PROMISES

ACADEMIC DECATHLON

4.4K 97 18
Por KatetheKat8

i'm supposed to be asleep so i don't sleep in class tomorrow but i was watching Spiderman Homecoming & i just felt the need to write an imagine about this :)
——

Peter sat on the bus next to Ned, while you sat in front of them with your eyes focused on a book in your hand- not paying attention to the constant string of questions being asked by Liz.

You could hear Peter whispering something to Ned, but you couldn't make out many words except 'Spiderman' and 'evil layer' which confused you even more than you already were with him.

You had been dating Peter Parker for a solid two and a half years now- and you still had no clue what was going on in his night life.

Whenever you tried to call him to come over, he blew you off for 'homework' or to 'hang out with Aunt May' which you can understand- but at the same time, it seemed odd.

You shrugged it off though, and kept your eyes glued to your book.

"Hey, ____. I just wanted you to know that when we win today, I'd like to give you the first reward." Flash said, taking a seat next to you.

You weren't sure if Flash knew that flirting with you annoyed Peter or if he actually liked you- but he always seemed ready to flirt. It didn't make you that uncomfortable but you were still in a relationship- so it shouldn't be allowed to happen.

"And that would be?" You questioned, your eyes still on your book and you took the time to notice Peter and Ned silent- probably watching Flash and what he was going to do.

"Well, there are different levels of the reward. Level one is on the forehead, level two is on the nose, level three is on the cheek, and level four is on the lips. We can skip right to level four after we win if you'd like." Flash commented, scooting closer to you.

You scooted away, keeping your book in your hands. "Flash, I'm in a relationship." You stated back. Your eyes never left the book to see his reaction to your statement.

"Yeah, but he doesn't have to know." Flash rebutted.

You shut the book hard- looking up at him with a small glare in your eye. "Are you serious?" You asked, which fury that dripped off your tongue.

He held up his hands. "I'm just saying! I could do you a lot better than Penis Parker could."

You rolled your eyes at him as he got up and went back to his seat that was diagonal from you. His eyes never left where your body was sitting.

You didn't hear Peter and Ned talking but instead felt Peter pull you to his side as you kept reading the book, your head resting against his shoulder.

"You wouldn't ever leave me for Flash, would you?" He asked gently. Ned listened intently to his words- being not only the guy in the chair but the guy who helped the relationship blossom to more than it was earlier on.

You smiled as you looked up towards his nervous face- seeing his brown eyes looking at you with anxiety and nerves laced throughout.

"I would never, Parker." You responded before turning your eyes back to the book. You could physically feel Peter relaxing as he snuck glances at you reading the book while Ned smiled at the two of you.

-
Everyone filed off the bus, heading in towards the lobby to check into the rooms while you stayed back to make sure no one left anything. Flash also stayed.

"So, need any help?" He asked you, glancing over to see Peter talking to Ned. Peter trusted you with all his heart- and the same went for you to Peter- and you both loved each other endlessly.

"No, thanks. I'm fine, Flash." You muttered, glancing under the seats and noticing some trash. You picked it up, tossing it in the small bin before exiting the bus and walking towards Peter.

You sighed when you slipped your hand into his, leaning yourself onto the side of his arm with a tired smile. Ned smiled over at you while you gave one back, a blush sunrising over your cheeks.

"You two are adorable." Ned commented while Flash stood off to the side with a grimace and a hard set jaw, determination suddenly soaring through him like a rocket.

-
Your room was right next to Peter's and Ned's and you were rooming with Liz because a guy and a girl couldn't be together in the same room for obvious reasons. However, you were close enough to go talk to him which was nice.

"So, what's up with you and Peter?" Liz questioned as she began to set out her clothes for tomorrow's decathlon.

You blushed, a smile creeping to your lips as you tucked the loose strands of hair out of your face. "Well, it's been two and a half years since we started dating and life is good."

Liz glanced up from fixing her outfit and digging back in her suitcase to look at you.

"You really like him, don't you?" She asked you.

You only nodded back in response- causing an even wider smile to bloom on top of your cherry lipstick covered lips. The blush was rising quicker.

"Do you mind if I go talk to him for a little bit? I'll be back in time to go to the pool since his room is right next to ours." You asked her. She nodded back in response.

"Sure. Knock yourself out."

"Thanks." You replied before shutting the door behind you and walking next door to knock on Peter and Ned's door.

-
You knocked quietly on the door, waiting for Peter to come and answer it. When he opened up the door, you smiled up towards him. He looked like he was going somewhere.

"Where you off to?" You questioned.

He glanced towards the floor. That meant he was guilty of something that he wasn't willing to tell you for some reason- and it was bugging you.

"Just to go study in the lobby. Nothing big or anything suspicious." He answered back quickly- giving you a brief smile before pressing a light kiss to your forehead and pushing past you.

"Wait, Peter?" You called out to him. You were confused and you didn't want him to leave- because you knew he was probably going somewhere else other than the lobby- and for a reason you didn't know about yet.

He turned back to look at you with worry laced in your irises. You could see the guilt forming in his eyes quickly- meaning there was definitely something he didn't want you to know about.

He came back to you, wrapping you up in a tight embrace as you inhaled his scent- tightening your grip around him.

"I'll be back before you know it, ____." He whispered softly into your ear before letting go and giving you one last smile before rushing off down the staircase.

You stood outside the open door for his and Ned's room- Ned taking notice of your sulkiness.

"Hey, ____, come here." Ned called out.

You turned to look for a teacher- not seeing one- and rushed into the room, shutting the door behind you as you went over to where Peter's bed was and sat down on it.

"Ned, where is he constantly going? He's cancelling dates, running off randomly, and cancelling late night get togethers." You asked.

Ned wanted to tell you so badly because you looked so hurt but he had sworn to Peter that whenever he was ready to tell you- he would. He just needed some time to make sure he knew what he was doing and found the correct words to say it in.

"Beats me. He doesn't even tell me where he goes off too." Ned lied.

You nodded sadly, playing with a loose strand of hair from your ponytail before taking it down to its full length. Ned glanced over and knew exactly what to say.

"Better be careful, ____. Flash likes you- and Peter isn't here right now to protect you." He pointed out.

"Yeah," You said sadly. "I wish he was here. I just don't see where he could've gone and why he would've gone."

Thoughts were racing through your head- and let me tell you this.

There were many of them.

——
part two coming now!

-katherine

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.5K 86 9
Avengers imagines, some contains smut but there will be a warning before you read it if it does. I'm new at writing these so please excuse me if the...
18.7K 284 12
One-shots of Peter and Wade. If you have any ideas, comment and I'll try to make it. :)) Enjoy! All rights to Marvel. I own only the plots.
665 30 11
One shot stories about anything Marvel (mostly headcanons I found on the internet) The time line is all over the place so don't bother trying to make...
3.2K 58 14
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Peter and MJ meet years later. Peter is a single fa...