STOLEN PHONE

author's note: jesus christ it's been so long but hi!!! i'm bringing back books and this one is a high class one since i love peter parker so much:) so here we are!!!
-

 "shit," you muttered, looking through your bag as you let out a sigh. peter looked over at you in confusion. 

"what's wrong, darling?"

"i can't find my phone," you responded, sitting back up in your chair as you furrowed your brows, trying to think through where you last left it. you could not remember the last time you had it actually. 

"oh well," you muttered. "it has a passcode on it so i'll be fine."

peter smiled at you, grabbing your hand underneath the lab table as you smiled. 

-
"wait, so ______ lost her phone or does she think someone took her phone?" ned asked as he and peter walked through the hallway at the end of the day to meet up with you at your locker. 

"i think that she assumes someone took it but i'm not one hundred percent sure," peter responded. 

"could it be flash? or brad? or what if it was that weird kid that likes to eat squid like everyday? he has been eyeing your girlfriend since the day you two started dating, peter," ned told him.

"brad and flash haven't tried to hide the fact that they flirt with her either," peter muttered, tightening his hold on his backpack straps as they neared your locker. peter looked up from the ground, seeing you searching through your locker before closing it and turning around to see brad standing right in front of you.

peter and ned both stopped. 

you shook your head, yanking something out of his hand before walking towards your boyfriend and his best friend. you had angry tears in your eyes as you came up to peter, immediately pressing your lips to his. ned did a little step back as brad looked disappointed, still watching what you were gonna do next. 

when you let go, you looked up at him with the angry tears still in your eyes but they started softening as soon as you made eye contact with your boyfriend. you kept your free hand in his as you looked up at him, waiting for him to get the cue. 

"we can go," he said softly, keeping his hand intertwined with yours before you and him began walking to the other exit of the school with ned following pretty soon after. 

when you all got outside, peter took you towards a secret hiding spot near the football field to ask you what had gone down so wrongly between you and brad that you felt the need to kiss him in the middle of the hallway. 

when all three of you got to the spot, you immediately spilled to them both.

"brad had my phone," you muttered. "all day. peter, he read through our texts. all of them."

you had tears in your eyes again but they weren't angry tears this time- they were sad, hurt tears. peter stood up from where he was sitting, walking over to you as you unlocked your phone and went to check through the messages you hadn't deleted with peter. you usually deleted a good few to keep him safe and also for the protection of other avengers. 

you were searching and scanning every text message, trying to figure out if there was something worthwhile of stealing your phone when you stumbled upon you talking to him about going out that night. you talked to him about what you were going to be wearing, or not, what you were excited about, and how  it was nothing like dating your other boyfriends. 

brad was one of your ex-boyfriends. 

peter grabbed your phone, slowly trying to slip it out of your hand but you couldn't stop trying  to reread through the texts you had sent him. your eyes were scanning everything, peter trying to get you to stop and relax.

"_____, darling," he said softly, still not catching your attention away from rereading the same section of text. 

"peter," you finally muttered. "i told you in detail what i wanted to do that night and he just read it all. he read it, he read it all, and i couldn't even stop-"

peter shushed you softly, taking the phone out of your hand as you looked up at him. he leaned over, handing it to ned as you looked up at him. 

"what do i do, peter?" you asked as he sighed. 

"first, you need to relax," he said. "and when you relax, then we can do whatever you wanted to that night in order to get your mind off of it."

you looked up at him, watching his eyes searching yours.

"you really want to talk about that right now with your best friend sitting right there," you muttered, feeling peter's hands moving around your waist. he smiled at you. 

"i'm willing to talk about anything in order to get your mind off of what happened today," he said. 

"peter, you have spiderman duties tonight," you muttered as peter pulled you closer.

"i will make the time for you if you really need a distraction," he said softly to you. "we can do whatever you'd like to do." 

you smiled, slowly wrapping your arms around his neck as you kept him close to you. 

"peter, your best friend is sitting right there," you said softly. 

he smiled. "that doesn't stop me from telling you how badly i want you."

you blushed heavily. 

"we can talk about this later," you told him softly, letting go slowly as you let out a sigh.

peter smiled, watching as you wiped your eyes before beginning your conversation for your walk home with the two of them.

-
peter had promised that you two would do whatever you wanted from that text whenever you both got home and once he had completed his spiderman duties, but when he got back that night, he was just exhausted. you weren't sure if he still wanted to do anything but when he entered into his bedroom through the window and saw you standing there in his large t shirt and sweatpants and a jacket of his, he felt like he was going numb all over.

"you're back," you said in a soft happy voice. 

he entered the room, shutting the window behind him quickly, and taking off his mask and suit- changing briefly- before he came over to where you were. you kept smiling at him as he walked over to you, leading you back over to his bed as he held you close against him.

there was some silence between the two of you as you stared at him, seeing him admiring you from a specific angle. you blushed, looking away.

"peter, i don't think we should do it," you told him. "i mean, we're only sixteen and besides, we might get married and we have college-"

he sighed, smiling at you.

"i'm glad we're on the same page," he said, pulling you down to his lips momentarily as you moved to be down underneath him. he let go, cuddling into you.

you smiled, furthering yourself into his arms as he held you tightly.

"i don't get why you ever dated brad," he muttered.

you felt a knot tighten in your chest as you tried to ignore it. 

"he was never good to you. everyone could see it- including flash which i think says a lot about character. i mean, if an asshole can spot another asshole, we have a winner."

you tried to ignore it but he was still going on.

"i mean, _______, you are an incredible person who brad just controlled and-"

"peter, i know," you said, closing your eyes as you sat up from him holding you. you walked over to his desk as you opened your eyes, trying to look at something to block it out.

peter sat up on his elbows.

"_______,  darling, come back. i'm sorry," he said softly.

you did as he said, wiping your eyes. 

"it's not your fault," you said softly. "i just wish that he never found out any of what we talk about in private. now i feel completely exposed."

peter shook his head, pulling  you in closely as he kept you tight against him.

"i will never let him hurt you ever again. i promise you that."

Spider-Man ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara