CUTE

a/n: i wanted a simple, cute chapter. nothing to do with fighting (at least, not any scenes that have to explain the fight), nothing to do with flash, nothing to do with breaking up/peter nearly dying. just something cute. enjoy :)

//

The early morning greeted you with the sun's golden rays shimmering through the blind's blades as the gold spilled onto your clean bedroom floor.

Your eyes fluttered opened gently when you heard the sound of your window opening, recognizing it from the first few taps.

You didn't even bother to move out of the bed, but rolled your head over to check the time on your phone.

Twelve o'clock.

"____?"

You let out a deep sigh, feeling a smile graze over your lips before you pushed yourself up on the palm of your hands, the blankets now bundled together around your waist.

"Good morning, Peter." You told him, seeing as he stepped into your room and shut the window back quietly. "My parents aren't home right now, they're working down in Manhattan for the day. So, you don't have to worry about being quiet."

Peter let out a sigh of relief, placing a coffee cup on your nightstand with your name on it and a bag of muffins along side it.

You stared over at him with a smile on your lips as he changed out of the spidey suit, placing it in the hidden box in your closet, and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt you kept hidden away in the box also.

He came over, pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead which caused a hum of happiness to escape your throat.

"So, how was the morning?" You asked him, taking out both of the muffins and handing one to him before laying out a few napkins.

He leaned back on your bedpost, being careful not to hit his head on the top bunk bed.

"It was pretty boring, honestly. A bike thief, sandwich collector, and I helped this older woman out on the street today."

You smiled at him, taking a bite of the muffin.

"A sandwich collector?"

He nodded, chuckling a little bit.

"Yeah, he steals people's sandwiches in a large bag but he never actually eats them himself. He just takes them and runs off."

You laughed. "I wish I could see these interesting sights."

"If you got up early enough, I could swing by your place and take you." He replied, taking a bite of his muffin.

You chuckled, wiping your hands on a napkin.

"In your dreams, spidey. You get to work super early and I need my beauty rest from doing all of your homework."

He smiled. "Awe, how cute of you."

Your eyes looked up at him, blushing a little.

"I love you."

He pressed his lips to your forehead, placing a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I love you too."

-
stream the wallows new album.

link in bio.

treat people with kindness.

-katherine