BAD THIS TIME

Peter's injuries were incredibly bad this time.

He felt weak to his knees in hurt, looking up at the starry sky that outlined beautiful, intricate shapes around him.

He felt awful.

Reaching for his phone from his pocket, he slid it out with a grunt of pain. He tapped your name on the phone, putting it on speaker phone before hearing three rings and then your sweet, honey sounding voice on the other end of the line.

"Hey, Pete." You told him, and he could hear you were genuinely calm right now. He hated to disturb that with this.

"_____, I'm hurt." He blurted out.

"What?" You asked, and he could hear the obvious sound of anxiety rise in your tone of voice. He closed his eyes tightly, hating to ruin the peace you just had.

"Peter, how bad is it?"

He took a sigh in, letting it out quickly when it began to sting his insides.

"Pretty bad."

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," You began, the obvious sound of panic rising in your voice. The once gentle sound was now choppy waves of anxiety.

"Peter, where are you?"

He sighed once more, trying to get even breaths in without making it hurt too much.

"At Lincoln Park. I know, far from home."

You were getting anxious by the minute.

"Is anyone else with you? Were you followed? I don't want to come if there's a risk of you dying and me being kidnapped." You told him.

He looked around briefly before laying his head gently back down on the bench he was laid upon.

"I'm alone." He told you.

"I'm coming now, please, hang on. I'll be there as soon as I can." You responded, hanging up the phone and Peter just laid there.

In pain.

-
"Peter?"

He sat up, noticing you walking towards him with a thick coat around your shoulders. He smiled, realizing it was one of his that he let you borrow one day after school.

"Hey," You said, sitting on the small part of the bench that he wasn't occupying. "Are you okay? How bad is it?"

He reached for your hand with his gloved one.

He just wanted to hold onto you.

"Peter?" You asked again as he closed his eyes trying to get some words out. He was in so much pain.

"_____, this time is bad. I'm not sure if I can make it out from this one."

You shook your head, realizing what he was implying. "Peter, no. You're going to be okay, just give me a minute to call Mr. Stark."

"No, _____, no." He said, stopping you as you stopped trying to find his contact in your phone. "No. It's okay, ____. I'm okay with leaving right now. I'm with you so everything is okay."

"Peter, stop." You told him, wiping your now watery eyes. "I can't see you hurt like this."

"Then let me go."

"Then how do you think that will make me feel. I would never wish upon you death, let alone, this much pain." You replied, grabbing his hand once more. "Please stop thinking so crazy. You're going to be okay."

He coughed slightly, feeling the pain shooting up through his body.

"I love you, _____."

You wiped more tears from your eyes. "Peter."

He gave you a sweet smile, seemingly forcing it through the pain just for you to see it.

"Goodbye, sweetheart. Never forget how much I love you, never forget that everything I did was for you and Ned and Aunt May. Never forget that every time I went out to do my Spiderman duties, it was while you were in the back of my mind. I'm going to miss you."

You shook your head, holding his hand tightly as he gave you another smile before closing his eyes.

His hand soon slipped from yours.

Gone.

-
should i kill y'all with a part two or nah?

treat people with kindness.

-katherine