TWO HEARTS

You rolled over on your side with tears still in your eyes as you tried to shove the thought of your ex-boyfriend out of your mind. Everything had happened so quickly with you two- how did you not see this coming?

"Honey, are you going to school today?" Your mom tapped gently on your open door. You kept your back to her but did decide to answer in a quiet voice.

"I don't think I have the strength too."

Your mom nodded. "Okay, I'm coming home later tonight though because of work. I'll see you after 8:00. Love you."

You listened for a little while as you heard her leave your doorway, fix a quick cup of coffee, grab her keys, and shut the door before you heard the lock click into place.

You sat up, grabbing your phone and searching through your contacts for Peter's number- tapping it quickly when you found it. You sat on the other end of the call- listening to the rings as you tried to keep your patience.

"Hello?"

"Peter?" You asked. He heard clearly what was wrong.

"I'll be over soon."

-
You sat still in bed, staring at pictures you had with him- trying to bring yourself to delete them and move on with your life.

"____?"

You looked over to your window where you saw Peter holding his mask in hand, a frown on his lips as he quickly looked around your room for a shirt he could slip into along with some pants.

You held up some sweatpants he had left when you had to save his ass from being killed and one of his t shirts you had stolen from him.

You and Peter weren't dating- but secretly, you both wished that you two were.

Both of you were extremely comfortable around the other- able to crack jokes, able to watch romantic and horror movies together, and able to make fun of Flash together.

"Here." You sniffed.

He stripped out of his suit, hiding it in your closet, and slipping into his sweatpants and his t shirt that you had stolen from him. He came over to you, watching as you scooted over on the bed to let him on with you.

Peter didn't know what to do until you snuggled yourself into him.

He stared down at you.

Your hair was in the messiest bun possible, you wore one of his t-shirts, some sweatpants, and fuzzy socks that were a beautiful blue.

"He was a jerk, you know. For hurting you."

You nodded. "Shh." You told him, snuggling yourself further into him, sighing once you got comfortable.

Peter Parker had never felt love- but he did just now with you.

With your hair messy, you laying here with him, and you being so sweet and fragile yet a badass at times you needed to be one in.

He loved everything about you.

Maybe one heart got broken today- but two hearts realized they were destined for each other.

-
I LOVE PETER PARKER OMG
AND TOM HOLLAND
LIKE CAN I PLEASE DATE THEM
THANKS

-katherine