CITIES

"happy is with you?" peter asked his aunt over the phone as he stood away from the rest of the group who were talking about the events from today that were on the news. you were among the group as you were chatting with one of the girls on the trip about what happened that day. 

"yeah, he wants to say hi," may said over the phone as happy reluctantly said hi to peter as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he leaned against the wall. 

"hey, happy," peter said in confusion as he talked again with his aunt briefly before hearing his teachers call all of them over to get ready to go to your rooms to get to sleep. he said goodbye to his aunt before hanging up and walking over to the group as he let out a sigh of confusion before you came over to him from where you were standing.

"is everything okay with may?" you asked as peter nodded.

"yeah, yeah, she's all fine. she's with happy though, which is kind of weird." 

you chuckled a little bit, smiling up at him as you and him began following the group from the back before you shook your head, leaning closer to him.

"pete, let's go outside," you said softly so that none of the students or teachers could hear you. he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"what?" he asked.

"let's go out, i want to explore," you told him with a gleam in your eye as you smiled up at him. he nodded, grabbing your hand in his as you smiled at the connection.

you two both managed to slip away from the group without anyone noticing as you walked out into the cold night air. peter immediately gave you his jacket as he kept an eye out to make sure that you were okay.

"so, what was so weird that made you make that confused face of yours," you said as you two began walking down the street as peter held your hand in his. 

"i thought it was weird that happy and may were hanging out together," he said to you as you hummed out in response. 

"is it as weird as the first time that may caught us kissing," you said softly, blushing heavily. 

peter chuckled, turning you to face him as you stopped walking. you looked up at him in confusion as he pressed his lips to yours gently. when he let go, you smiled up at him. 

"isn't it weird how we've been dating for three years and we're going on an international trip together?" you asked him as he smiled down at you, resting a hand on your face softly.

"i think it's romantic to see you in different cities," he said as you blushed heavily. 

"i love you," you told him softly as he smiled back at you, pressing a kiss to your forehead. 

"i love you, too."