PARALLELS

The landing wasn't a soft one for Miles as he lifted his face from the snow covered ground, looking up to see two people looking down at him.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, causing you and Peter to jump back slightly, moving out of the way for him to sit up. "Where the hell am I?"

Your eyes found Peter's as he looked back at you before back at the kid. "Queens, New York."

"What year is it?"

You replied this time. "2019."

Miles nodded. "So, same year, same state but not the same city."

"What's your name?" Peter asked as you walked over to join him.

"Miles. Miles Morales."

"Well, I'm Peter Parker. This is my lovely girlfriend, ___ ____. We'll help you out."

Miles stood up. "Where did you guys come from?"

You cocked a brow. "What do you mean?"

"Like, did you come from a colorful portal as well or do you live in this dimension."

You looked over at Peter. "Oh my god, it's happening. This is what Ned told me about. He said that if we don't close up what King Pin is building, parallels will occur."

"Wait, you have a King Pin here too? Damn, I was hoping to escape that one."

You looked up at Peter once more, hoping for some sure sign of understand of what to do in this type of situation but he seemed at a loss too.

"Miles, why are you here?" He asked in the nicest way possible.

"Because I got dragged through a colorful hole in my Manhattan, why?"

Peter sighed. "No, like, are you some sort of hero sent here to tell us something or warn of us of some type of danger?"

He stood up. "Uh, well, I can do this."

You ducked as a web shot out and Miles was suddenly wrapped around the tree. You stood back up, looking over at Peter.

He looked in awe.

"You're like me."

Miles cocked his head, trying to get the web off of him. "What? There is no way we are the same- I'm the only spider person in my world. Then again, this isn't my dimension so who knows."

Peter smiled. "You're like me! Oh my god, I can train you and help you figure out your skills! I can teach you to fight and we can defeat King Pin together."

Miles smiled. "I'd like that."

You were busy cutting the strings off from Miles that he suddenly plopped to the ground.

"Thanks, ____."

You smiled at him, suddenly feeling your phone vibrating. You took it out, seeing Ned's name on the screen.

"Ned? What's up?"

Peter looked at you with a worried look in his eye as you slowly hung up the phone.

"I hope you're both ready for a fight."

-

part two coming :)

i honestly just really loved into the spider verse so much that i had to continue writing my parallel parts for it.

treat people with kindness.

-katherine