DON'T HURT MY PETER

You laid on your sofa, your legs swinging over the back of it, laughing at one of Ned's jokes when you heard a knock on the door. You flipped yourself on your stomach, sliding off the sofa before getting up and heading over to the door.

You opened it to see a scared looking Peter Parker. You immediately pulled him inside as he stripped off his wet coat, slipping out of his sopping wet converse. He pushed himself into your hold, holding on to you tighter than normal.

You held back onto him, confusion and anger hitting you. Why would someone want to scare your sweet, innocent Peter Parker to the point of this? Who would do such a thing?

"What happened, Pete?" You asked him gently, practically cooing to him so he would quit shaking so violently. He wasn't able to let you go, seeing as his grip didn't loosen once.

"I, Something, Someone." He tried to form a proper sentence but it seemed as if he couldn't possibly do so. He seemed genuinely terrified.

You let out another sigh, trying to get him to speak as you pulled him closer to you, if it was even possible. "Peter, can you tell me what happened?"

He let out a shaky sigh, pressing a kiss to the side of your head before speaking. "Flash, he came up to me after school. He said I wasn't good enough. He said that you weren't good enough for me. He told me that you'd eventually leave me for someone better like Spiderman."

You let out another sigh. "Peter, I will never leave you. I wouldn't be able to! It won't happen- don't let Flash intimidate you. Please, baby. I don't like seeing you like this." You let go of him to see him still shaking. "Besides, Love, I'm already dating Spiderman."

Peter chuckled very softly, pulling you back into a tight hug, letting out another sigh as he pressed several kisses to the side of your head before moving to your forehead. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's alright. I just don't want to see you hurt, Peter. It scared me, scared me a lot." You admitted, your orbs meeting his gentle ones as he kept them on yours. You stood up on your tiptoes, pressing your lips to his as he gratefully connected to yours as well.

A small cough interrupted the two of you.

"Uh, hi, Peter." Ned commented, slightly waving as you blushed madly, running a hand messily through your hair before giving Peter another kiss on his lips, letting go to give him another, and one more before going back to the couch.

"You want me to tell Flash off for the two of you?" Ned asked you, a hopeful gleam in his eye. Peter took a seat next to you on the couch, eagerly taking you in his arms while you giggled. "No, it's fine. Thank you though, Ned. I'll take care of him."

Peter smiled.

"I love you guys."