PRETTY TOO

"you do have your suit, don't you?" may asked her nephew as he shook his head, grabbing the bag off of his bed and clutching it in his hand.

"i'll be fine, may," he told her gently. "i just want to go on a class field trip with my friends and my girlfriend. no spiderman duties."

may raised her brow nervously at him but he just shrugged, setting his bag back down on his bed when he heard a knock on the door.

she watched as he left the room.

when he got to the door, he opened it to see you standing there with your bags in hand.

"hey," you said softly as he smiled back at you.

"hey," he replied. "come in. may should be coming soon to talk to you." he chuckled at the end of his sentence.

"okay," you told him as you placed down the bag next to their small, round kitchen table. you took off your lightweight baseball cap that was peter's originally and placed it on the table.

peter just stared at you in awe.

"what is it?" you asked him.

he only smiled. it felt like it was the only thing he could do. he couldn't believe you were standing right in front of him, ready to go with him on any adventure and always being a helping hand.

"nothing, you're just really pretty," he told you as blush powdered your cheeks.

"well, peter," you told him. "you're really pretty too."

-
this is cute omg

treat people with kindness.

K.