PATHETIC

Flash stood with some of your other peers, all of them snickering at the insults he was tossing at you. Peter wasn't here today but Ned was- however, he wasn't in this class.

"Look at you! So pathetic enough to go out with some dork like Penis Parker! How could you do that to me? You know how much I love to—"

You growled angry insults under your breath.

"What was that? You'll have to speak up, darling, if you want me to hear you." Flash snickered back, some of his friends patting him on the back.

You looked up at him with angry tears in your eyes. "I said you're pathetic one if you can't seem to find any other reason to hate on Peter than through his girlfriend."

Flash didn't even get fazed but continued to look over at you. "I'm not picking on you, necessarily, _____-"

"You clearly are. Your goal is to hurt Peter enough through me- but you're insulting me, which makes no sense." You told him, crossing your arms over your sweater, staring up at him.

Flash frowned down at you, leaning down to plant a kiss on your forehead- your hand stopped him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" You asked him, still sadly angry. Your voice wasn't aggressive but rather soft and gentle.

"Trying to heal what I hurt."

You rolled your eyes, going over to your bag and grabbing it, slinging it on your shoulder. "Stop hitting on me and stop hurting my boyfriend, Flash."

-
You arrived to your lunch table, Ned coming over quickly and taking a seat across from you. You were still angry and upset from earlier with Flash.

"Hey, I heard what happened with you and Flash." He exclaimed softly, looking around before taking a full seat.

You aimlessly stabbed at your salad. "From what source?"

He paused. "Flash."

"How did he explain it." You replied.

He sighed. "I'll believe you over him but I just know that you two got into some type of argument over Peter."

You nodded, setting down the fork. "Ugh, Ned, I can't do it anymore!" You suddenly burst out- Ned watching as you wiped up your tears. You were fuming and hurt. "I can't have someone keep picking on my boyfriend and me getting hurt in the process! Does he ever get tired of being mean?"

Ned sighed, grabbing your hand. "Hey, ____. Maybe spend the rest of the day with Peter today to forget everything that Flash told you."

"I have chemistry." You replied. Ned frowned. "Come on, _____. You're crying you're so hurt! You need to see Peter."

You nodded. "Okay."

-
You softly knocked on the Parker's apartment door- hearing the shuffling of feet towards the door. Your head was pounding, Flash's words being tossed around in your head.

Peter opened the door with a large t-shirt on over some plaid pajama pants. He looked exhausted. You felt so hurt putting this on him but Flash's words kept taunting you.

"______? Aren't you supposed to be in school?" He asked, his exhausted voice shining through.

Tears had collected in your eyes as you stared up at your boyfriend. It hit you- Flash had hurt you badly enough.

"Peter." You said, your voice breaking as you felt the tears run down your cheeks. That snapped him awake from the previous night of Spiderman duties. He looked down at you, pulling you into the apartment and shutting the door.

You couldn't help but stare up at him, feeling weak and hurt like a lost puppy.

"Who did this?" He asked, watching as you tried to get words out but tears seemed to come in consistent streams.

"Flash- He's- I can't- it hurts- it's exhausting trying to-"

Peter pulled you into his muscular arms, holding you close to his chest as you clutched back onto him. You could feel how tense he was in his back.

"I swear to God, whatever Flash has done-"

"He's- He's insulting you through me and- and calling me pathetic and-" You hiccuped through, feeling more tears coming.

"Oh, love, you are far from pathetic. You'll never be pathetic. Flash is pathetic for hurting me through you."

You softly smiled against his cotton shirt. "That's what I told him." You said softly, Peter still clutching onto you like you might leave him at any minute if he let go.

He rubbed your back gently. "_____, never let him hurt you. I swear to god if I need to say something to him, I will. Don't ever let yourself get hurt by that douchebag ever again."

You nodded, holding him close. "He called me darling, Peter."

He had tensed up more, still holding you tightly. "I swear to God."

You stayed in his hold, trying to quit shaking as you felt him press a soft kiss to the top of your head.

"I'm confronting him tomorrow. No one hurts my baby like that- I swear to you, I will not let him hurt you again."

-

part two???

treat people with kindness.

-katherine