ATTENTION

Several months ago, your long time boyfriend broke up with you. Seeing as you were now dating someone else, happily might I add, it seemed like he couldn't control himself around you.

At all the school parties, house parties, dates, hangouts, it seemed like he was always there: trying to blend into the background but always catching your eye.

His name is Flash Thompson.

-
"____, Flash is staring again." Ned piped up, leaning over his steaming Star Wars thermos of  chicken noodle soup. You set down your sub, looking over at him as he noticed, smiling in your direction.

"Don't worry about it. Spiderman can take care of him." You told Ned, turning back to your sub as Flash stood up and began walking over to where you were.

Thankfully, Peter stepped in and took the seat next to you. He looked stressed as you sat down which only caused your full attention to towards him.

"Peter, what's up?" You asked him gently, your eyes scanning over his face. He let out a soft sigh, sticking his fork into the mashed potatoes on his cafeteria plate.

"I'm just worried." He admitted, not making eye contact with you or Ned. This had never happened.

"Peter? Everything alright? I can talk to someone if I need to." You told him, placing your hand on his back. You could feel how tense he was. "You're so tense."

"Would you ever leave me?" He suddenly said, meeting your eye contact. Your eyes stared back into his soft, chocolate brown ones.

"Of course not. What would ever put that idea into your head?"

"Flash Thompson, your crazy, attention seeking ex-boyfriend." Peter muttered under his breath. You felt the firey flames of hell coming into your eyes as you stood up and crossed over to where Flash was.

"You son of a bitch!" You yelled out.

"What is it, bunny?" He asked, chuckling a bit as he placed his feet on the table with a toothpick between his lips.

"How dare you say something like that to Peter! You just want attention! You don't want my heart and you never did! You just hate the thought of me with someone new." You yelled.

Flash frowned. "Aw, baby. That's where you're wrong. I always wanted your heart."

You crossed your arms. "I doubt that."

With that, you walked away.

-
eeeeeek

treat people with kindness.

-katherine