VENOM (III)

The morning arrived with a sick feeling you still lying on the floor of the bathroom, chills running up and down your body.

A soft knock came from the other side of the door, waking you up from the slumber you were currently in.

"____? It's Peter. We're waiting downstairs for you. Tony has some medications you can take for the nausea and the headache."

Slowly standing up, you unlocked the door and opened it to see Peter standing there in a large sweatshirt and some sweatpants. You pressed yourself into his arms, feeling sobs begin to build up.

Peter held back onto you, rubbing your back gently. "Hey, _____. It's okay."

You shook your head. "No, it's not. He told me not to say anything! I can't tell you guys anything!"

Peter shook his head, clutching you tighter in his arms. You felt comforted, safe. Everything bad seemed to go away.

"I'll protect you, _____. But you have to trust me first." He whispered softly to you in your hair before pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"Okay."

//
You both walked downstairs slowly, trying to ease you into moving and the daylight that shone brightly through the large windows.

"____ wants to tell us now." Peter announced.

Everyone turned around to look at you walking down the stairs slowly, finding a seat to sit on when you got down the stairs completely. Peter took a seat next to you.

"Here's the thing. This is something I wasn't supposed to speak about at all. The last attack was a threat. This one is murder. You all have to promise to protect me if I even speak a word of this. I can't die. I can't."

Tony nodded as Steve stood up. "We'd do anything to protect you. You're like a daughter to Tony, why wouldn't we?"

You nodded, looking down at your shorts before responding.

"The thing is called Venom, and he wants to kill all of you. He described his plans to me in detail so I know everything, but I'm not sure what I can describe with words so I may need to draw it out. He wants to take Queens, and even expand more. He's the only one. There's only one way to beat him but he didn't tell me how so I can't give you that information. He threatened killing Peter to me, he threatened killing Tony and May. He plays with your head and manipulated me into thinking things."

Peter looked over at you. "____? He threatened to kill me to you?"

You nodded, biting your lip to hold back the tears building up. "Yes." You squeaked out. "He threatened to do horrible, horrible things. They were unspeakable."

Peter looked ready to fight. He looked tense and mad like a rabid dog. He seemed aggressive, like his whole demeanor had changed.

"I'll hunt him down."

//
treat people with kindness folks.

-katherine