brb while i rant:)

i just thought that I'd like to rant about the second season of 13rw.

TRIGGER WARNING IS NOW IN IMPACT.

so i have a large issue with this show- and it's the fact that they romanticize suicide & that people will finally care about you once you're dead & gone.

of course, people will miss you but the fact that they hugely romanticize the fact is sickening. it's not something to romanticize at all but something that needs to be taken seriously.

-
ALSO:
blaming. someone. for. your. death. is. horrible.

a) she was the one who did it
b) if the situation was that bad (which it clearly was), then go to a therapist who gets paid to help you with this stuff— not a school counselor.
c) don't leave people feeling like it's their fault when some of it was also yours too.

-

to clear up anything- the acting in the show is incredibly insanely good but i just have some issues with the whole concept of the show & if you're struggling with any of these factors below, there are hotline numbers you can call that i will leave down below as well.

please get help. please.

don't blame it on other people (unless it's been a tormentor who has been doing it for a while) & do something before the situation is too deep to get out of.

HOTLINES:

• suicide prevention
call: 1-800-273-8255

• sexual assault
call: 1-800-656-4673

• abuse
call: 1-877-652-5340

• depression
call: (866)- 450-0430

• anxiety
call: (866)- 567- 8352

please call them if you suffer from any of the above & get someone to help you.

i love you all.

-katherine