BLANKETS AND CUDDLES, PARKER

As many times that Peter had come over this week, the weekends were always your favorite. Since he had to help out and be Spiderman most of the day, he came over super early in the morning— the coldest time in New York.

You always had your blankets set up for when he decided to swing in to see you— through your window of course— and you were always ready to cuddle up and watch some movies.

On this night, Peter was running a little late of schedule. You grabbed your phone, pressing his number and calling him.

After three rings, he finally picked up.

"Hello?" He replied groggily into the phone.

"Hey, bud." You said back.

There was silence on the other end before his realization hit. "Oh shit!" He exclaimed, and you could hear him rushing out of bed. "I'll be over in ten minutes."

With that, he ended the call.

-
"I am so sorry for being late." He said as he climbed through your window and into your hold. You hummed.

"It's okay, I was just worried something might've happened."

He pressed a kiss to your head. "Blankets set up already?"

You nodded.

"Time for blankets and cuddles, Parker."

-
short but there was a long one earlier :))

treat people with kindness.

-katherine