WEDDING NIGHT

you had been dating peter for a total of five years and through those five years, you and him grew so much closer and learned so much from many mistakes together. it seemed like you were always on cloud nine when you were with peter and that is exactly how your mother always described the way she felt with your father. it was how you were supposed to feel with your significant other. 

it was a cold tuesday evening that you and peter had gotten engaged on. he had asked you in the sweetest way he could ever think possible but you always reassured him that if he had asked you in your bedroom- you would have found it the sweetest thing possible. 

it was now several months after your engagement and after hours upon hours of planning and preparation that you had arrived at the wedding night. the ceremony was to be at five o'clock and end not too long afterwards. 

aunt may had decided to help you with your dress and makeup because she had always wanted to be able to do this but since peter was a guy, it's not like he would want to wear any makeup.

you were sitting in your wedding dress in your chair that sat in a room where you were awaiting the right music that was a signal to let you walk into the room and down the aisle. you were itching with nerves- even though you shouldn't be nervous. it was peter. 

he never made you nervous. 

you took a deep breath in as you heard the door open to your dressing room as your dad walked in. he gave you a sweet smile as he stuck out his arm for you to take. you did so, looking up at your dad. 

"you and mom are okay with this, aren't you?" you questioned him beforehand. 

he gave the floor a good stare for a while before responding back to your question.

"dating peter? yeah, of course. getting married? we're not really totally ready for you to be all grown up yet and living with a guy! i mean, just yesterday you were my little girl and now you're all grown up and marrying the love of your life. it's crazy," your dad replied. you smiled at him.

"it's okay, dad. at least you know and trust peter." 

he nodded, pressing a kiss to your temple before smiling back at you. 

"alright, it's our time to head out now. you ready?"

you nodded, collecting yourself before hearing the doors open and some music playing. you felt so nervous that you might throw up but you needed to calm yourself down. everything that you had been feeling before suddenly melted away as you saw peter standing at the alter when the doors opened. 

you felt your heart jumping for joy as if it couldn't stop and like it was such a natural habit for it to do so whenever your eyes landed upon peter's. 

your dad walked you to the front of the alter, kissing your forehead one last time before giving you to peter. 

"____ _______ and peter parker are all so happy that everyone came out today to experience their wedding with them. their connection has been one that has been through more than just the five years that they were dating, and has still gone through everything leading up to now. they are so happy that you chose to come celebrate with them," the minster was saying. 

you turned to look at peter who was looking at the minister. he had a bright smile on his lips as if it was something that came naturally to him. leaning over, you whispered something softly to him as he simply grew his subtle smile to a more noticeable one as you turned back to face the minister. 

"now, peter and ____ have written their own vows and would like to share them. peter, you may do so now."

peter turned to face you, getting the vows from ned and gave you a sweet smile. 

"____. my beautiful, beautiful, _____. standing in front of me now- it's almost hard to believe that you're mine. you have been with me through some of the hardest times and trials of my life and i am forever grateful for that. you have helped me on the bad days and made the good days even better than i thought possible. you are everything i have wanted in life and even more than i wished for. you have made everyday an adventure whether it be going to a different part of the city to explore or simply staying home and browsing through new shows on the television. everything you do is done in love and i cannot say how proud i am to be able to call you my wife and how humbled i am to be able to call myself your husband."

peter was on the verge of tears. everything he had said to you had come from his heart and soul. 

you took a deep breath in before beginning your vows to peter.

"peter parker- a name that has always sparked good memories in my heart and filled my entire body with joy simply upon hearing the name. everyone who has come into contact with you is blessed and the people who you decided to keep around as your friends are even more blessed than ever before. you are a blessing and a miracle to me. the day that you asked me out, i wasn't in the best mindset at all and now- i'm getting married to the love of my life. i cannot express my love towards you in words because actions speak louder. you're everything i have ever wanted in life and everything that i have been searching for in life. i love you so much, peter. thank you for allowing me to become your wife and for you to become my husband."

the minister smiled as you heard small sniffles throughout the crowd. he made the two of you come closer to each other as he began to say his speech. 

"and now, with the vows shared, they must put the rings on each other as a symbol of binding."

peter slid his ring onto your finger and you slid his onto his finger, looking back up at each other as peter continued to smile at you. he gave you a sweet smile and said something cute that made you laugh a little while everyone kept their focus on you.

"and now, with the power invested in me," the minister began. your heart was pounding and you were sure that you were gripping peter's hands tightly but he didn't seem to mind it at all. "i announce you husband and wife. peter, you may kiss your bride."

as he leaned in, you felt your entire body go numb as you waited for the impact. when it came, you smiled into the kiss. it was something so simple yet so significant and important in your life. 

when he let go, he grabbed your hand fully in his and raised it up as everyone cheered. 

"congrats to mr. and mrs. parker!