IT'LL BE FINE

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

you've been warned.
-

"peter, it'll be fine," you told him.

he sat with his arms crossed behind stage. he didn't even look over at you; however, you kept your gaze on him.

"yeah, that's easy for you to say," he said, still looking off to the side. "mr. stark's head of security isn't dating your aunt."

your eyes found his as he suddenly looked into yours. you gave him a sweet smile, standing up to go out on stage.

"well, if you ever want me to come back to you," you said, pausing slightly afterwards to look back at him once more. "just come find me."

he let out a sigh.

"no, ____, wait."

you turned back around, looking up at him.

"i'm sorry, i'm just stressed i guess."

you let out a soft sigh, watching him walk towards you as he was quick to embrace you in his hold. you sunk into the feeling, your arms wrapped around his neck.

"stressed about happy and aunt may?" you asked him. he only merely nodded, still holding back onto you.

you chuckled.

"peter, i'm sure they'll be fine. they're adults and happy wouldn't hurt a fly, no matter how much he gets annoyed by you," you said to him.

he let out a soft laugh, watching you pull away from him slightly to look at him.

"wow," he let out softly.

you smiled, a random spark of confusion in your eye. "what?"

he felt like the words were stuck but he also felt confident in this next sentence.

"you're just really pretty," he breathed out.

you looked down towards the ground, your arms still around peter as blush covered your cheeks.

looking back up, you saw him still staring at you.

"you're really pretty too," you told him.

he pulled you back to him, holding onto you tighter than ever. a small laugh escaped your lips as his grip never loosened or slipped.

"hey! everyone outside is waiting for answers to- oh," aunt may said as she walked in on you both. "sorry, i didn't see you both there. they can wait until you're done."

after she left, you still didn't want to let go of peter but people began calling for him.

"well," you told him, sliding your hands down into his. "you better get going, spidey. don't want to leave the press waiting."

he smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to your cheek.

you hummed at the physical contact before feeling him slip out of your fingers and into the hands of the press outside.

happy came up behind you with a chuckle.

"you two are some kids in love, aren't you?"

you didn't look away from where peter had left.

"not like you and aunt may aren't. by the way, peter's not a huge fan," you told him, turning around for the last sentence.

happy's face immediately went red as you smiled up at him.

"you're joking?"

you shook your head. "nope."

"great. now i have to get the grandson's approval? i don't need it," he muttered.

you continued to smile up at him.

"keep thinking that, happy. peter only wants the best for his aunt so just prove that to him, okay?"

he nodded.

"i will."

-
light spoilers but the next chapter might have some major spoilers oops

treat people with kindness.

-katherine