BRAD

"____ is pretty, don't you think?"

flash nodded, looking over at you while you watched the buildings pass in front of you while on the boat. brad couldn't seem to take his eyes off of you.

"should i go over there?" he asked flash who only shook his head, laughing at the fact.

"dude, she's dating someone."

brad turned fully around, a shocked expression on his face as he stared at flash who was busy figuring out his live-streaming situation.

"she is?"

flash laughed.

"dude, she's dating peter."

he turned back around to see you resting your head on peter's chest, a smile on your lips as he continued to take photos.

he bit his lip in thought.

"what would make them break up?"

flash shook his head, giving brad a look.

"trust me, i make fun of penis parker a lot but i'm not over here trying to ruin his relationship. he's happy, let them be."

brad groaned.

"yeah, yeah, okay. what would make them break up?"

ned sighed, looking over at the two of you as he watched peter stare down at the top of your head from where he was. ned could see how fast he had fallen for you and he could see just how fast you had fallen for peter.

he turned back around to flash and brad.

"brad," he began, catching his attention. "maybe just leave them alone. they're happy together."

he chuckled.

"you're only saying that because he's your best friend," he muttered, turning back to flash when betty stepped in.

"no, seriously, brad," she said. he turned to face her as well. "leave them alone."

"you're literally dating one of the dorks," he chuckled. "you can't say anything."

mj finally spoke up.

"brad," she said. he fully payed attention to her words. "leave them alone. it's that simple."

his eyes moved back over to where you were now playing with one of peter's hands as he aimlessly talked about something he had heard on the news recently.

all you were doing was smiling.

it's like it was all you could do.

brad sighed.

he wanted you so badly, he really did, but he truly didn't want to ruin your happiness with peter.

he would just have to wait.

-
treat people with kindness.

K.