MYSTERIO (II)

you woke up in the middle of the floor in a room with a bunch of people standing around talking. you tried to stand up but you felt too dizzy when you did so.

"quentin," a girl said, looking over at you trying to slowly push yourself into a standing position. "she's awake."

he turned around to see you trying to stand up as he came over to you, grabbing your hands in his as he held you up. you felt woozy and lightheaded.

"what did you do to me?" you asked him, removing one of your hands from his as you put a hand to your head to stop the pounding hopefully.

it didn't do anything.

"you were just shot with a mild tranquilizer," he told you. "you'll be fine."

"what do you want with me?" you asked as you looked up at him, seeing him staring down at you.

"you're gonna be the lure to get peter here," he said as you shook your head, letting go of his hands to try and walk off but you felt too woozy to do so as mysterio grabbed you back up in his hold to keep you from walking away and to keep you up.

you tried to push him off of you but his hold around your waist was so much tighter than what you imagined and you had weak arm strength as of currently.

"______, save your strength for when it actually matters. me holding you up isn't something that will matter," he muttered, looking down at you still. he brushed a piece of hair out of your face gently as you looked up at him.

"what are you gonna do to me?" you asked out of pure fear.

"nothing. when i met peter, he told me all about you and i made a promise to keep you safe even though he didn't know at the time that i was against him so i could take his powerful weapon."

you stared at him.

"and even if you hadn't of promised peter to protect me?"

beck smiled. "i still wouldn't hurt you because you're not the one i want."

you looked away from him, trying not to focus on it too much.

"why do you want to kill him?" you asked softly.

quentin chuckled, causing you to look back up at him.

"i won't put that worry in your brain," he muttered, moving his hands to now be holding onto yours as you questioned his actions.

"why are you touching me so much?" you asked, wanting to lay down now. your brain was overwhelmed by all the questions and you were so tired.

"maybe it's the only way to keep you upright," he said as you let out a soft moan from the pain in your head. "you need to lay down, _______. you're going to need to get some rest."

you shook your head, trying to pull your hands out of his but his grip was overwhelmingly more powerful than you.

"you need to relax, _____," quentin said as you felt tears coming to your eyes.

"you kidnapped me and want to kill my boyfriend," you told him. "and you're telling me to relax? no, no! you cannot tell me to-"

"calm down, ______, you're going to make yourself pass out again," quentin said as you felt your heartbeat speeding up as you tried to calm down like he said but you missed peter. you were scared for him. "come on, i'll show you where you can stay," he began as you shook your head, trying to escape from his grasp.

"______, relax" he said softly as you shook your head. he stared down at you. "i know you're scared but you need to calm down because then it will just make everything worse for you."

you nodded, looking up at him as you let out a shaky breath you didn't realize you had been holding in. beck nodded at you, keeping his hold on you tight.

"now, everything will be okay. you just need to relax, okay?" he said as you nodded, still looking up at him.

"okay," you said softly.