STEAL MY GIRL

ned couldn't help his staring at you. you were honestly so captivating in his eyes as he got simply lost within your eyes whenever you two looked at each other or made small, slight eye contact with each other. 

"_____," peter said, distracting you from your work. maybe ned was simply imagining things with you constantly looking at him. after all, you and peter were in a very serious and committed relationship with each other. 

you looked at your boyfriend as he sat down next to you at the lab station that you were at with ned. he gave you a shy smile before looking over at ned and beginning his conversation.

"so," he began. "did you figure out the solution for the webs i have to use?" he asked ned. 

he opened his separate notebook, showing peter the solution to what he was asking for. 

peter smiled, bringing it towards him as you began studying it with him. as you two looked over the solution, ned went back to staring at you all over again. his mind was making up scenarios left and right. when peter looked up for a moment, he questioned his best friend as you picked up the notebook and began walking around while studying it. 

"ned," peter muttered as you were strolling around the empty classroom as you studied it. he looked over at his best friend and tried to just forget all of his fantasies about you. 

"yeah?" he asked.

"you okay? you seem off?" peter asked him as he looked over at his best friend before you started to come back over to where your boyfriend was sitting. 

"yeah, yeah, i'm fine but peter, i might need to tell you something-" he began but when you took a seat next to your boyfriend, he fell silent as he looked down towards his pencil that he was tapping against the table. you nodded at the solution.

"ned is right, this is perfect," you told him as he laughed at your excited antics before the bell rang which signaled the end of the lunch period as peter grabbed his stuff, along with you and ned, and all three of you began to leave the room but peter decided to keep ned back and talk to him about what was going on. 

"hey, darling," peter said to you as ned was still packing some things away as peter watched you turn to face him from the doorway. "i'll catch up with you later. i just need to talk to ned about something."

you smiled. "okay! love you, peter."

he came over to you, pulling to him as he pressed a kiss to your lips briefly before letting you go.

you smiled at him once more before walking off down the hallway, finding some of your friends as you all walked to the next class for the day. peter shut the door to the current classroom he and ned were in.

ned tried to choke back his nerves but peter knew.

"what is going on with you? you've been staring into space all day," peter said to his best friend as he sighed, zipping up his backpack as he turned to face him. he knew he could no longer hide the emotions he was feeling. 

"peter," he began. "i think i might like your girlfriend."

he just stood there, staring at his best friend before the door opened and a student walked in. 

"oh," he said softly, backing up a few steps before turning and walking through the now open door to the classroom as he rushed to his next class, trying to ignore what just happened. ned sighed, gathering his stuff as he headed to his next class.

-
that afternoon, you were at your apartment with peter because the two of you were going to go out to hang out when peter decided to close your door as you looked up from what you were doing as you gave him a look of confusion.