DON'T DO THIS

Peter had been injured badly this time. Cuts, bruises, the shebang. Everything was sore as he tried to swing home but ended up laying out on a playground swingset as he tried to hold his side, trying to stop the bleeding.

He couldn't breathe well- the loss of blood being too much for him to handle.

He needed someone. His mind drifted to you but it just seemed too awkward. He had ended the relationship with you in a fragile state and wasn't sure how he could repair it.

Mr. Stark was next to cross his mind and this time, he accepted that thought.

"Uh, Mr. Stark?" He said into the phone, trying to hold his side tighter as more blood spilled out. He didn't care if it was getting everywhere, he didn't care if he was ruining the suit- he was hurt and he needed help.

"Parker? What the hell happened? Is everything alright?" Stark said, concern dripping off his tongue.

Peter let out a shaky breath. "Mr. Stark, I've been badly injured. I don't know what to do. I'm laying in a playground."

"What about calling ____? She can get to you faster than I can." Stark replied.

There was silence on Peter's part as Stark tried to get Peter to answer him.

"Kid?" He said.

"____ and I broke up, Mr. Stark."

"Oh." He replied.

Peter cleared his throat before hearing the blast of wind as he began to fly while he held onto his side more.

Stark ended the call, focusing on getting to Peter as fast as he could.

He was sitting on that swing set for what seemed like hours before hearing the soft sound of someone crying. Peter hated when people cried, it broke his heart in two.

He was going to sit up and ask someone if they needed help before remembering he was wearing his suit and that he was injured. He laid back down on the hard swing set, hurting his side more as he went down.

He let out a grunt of pain, catching the person'a attention that was walking without him knowing what he did.

"Hello?" He heard someone call out.

He recognized that voice. He suddenly recognized the sniffling, the crying, the voice of an angel- the voice of his ____.

"____?" He called out, coughing slightly. He was losing too much blood. He needed Mr. Stark to get here soon.

"Peter?" ____ called out.

He nodded as you ran up to him, climbing up the swing set and looking at the blood on the set.

"Oh my god, Peter! You're hurt!" You said, wiping your crying eyes. You tried to push back your hurt to take care of his.

"No, you are. _____- I made a mistake giving you up. I can't do this without you- I can't." He practically whimpered out like a small puppy as he continued to hold his side.

You sniffled more, feeling tears running down your cheeks. "Don't do this, Peter." You told him. "Don't feel bad for something you had to do."

"I didn't have to, I chose to so that I could protect you from all these monsters but turns out, I'm not invincible."

You wiped your cheeks, staring down at his soft brown eyes. "No, Peter. Don't. You're hurt- we can talk about our feelings tomorrow. I want to get you safe."

Peter reached a gloved hand up to your cheek, stroking it softly as you suddenly broke down, practically crying into his hand.

"Peter, I miss you." You told him through weak breaths. "I didn't realize how much of a better person you made me until you left me."

He smiled. "How about we do this again?"

You nodded, grabbing his hand in yours as you observed his face, noticing the cuts and bruises, looking down to his side.

"Peter, you're so hurt." You whispered softly to him, letting out a sigh as you met his eyes again.

He nodded. "Mr. Stark is on his way."

You nodded, staring back down at where his cut was. Tears built up before they let loose.

"Don't cry for me, angel." He said, squeezing your hand tighter. You shook your head. "I don't like seeing you hurt, Peter. Whether it be Flash or from a monster."

The noise of someone landing came from behind the two of you.

"Hey, lovebirds. Glad you're back together and all but we need to get Peter to a hospital." Tony said as he grabbed Peter in his arms.

You gave him one last smile before watching him fly off as you prayed to god everything would be okay.

part two??

treat people with kindness.

-katherine

🌈☁️