complicated; jonah marais {CO...

By sadboiseavey

"im still in love with you Jonah" Lucy confesses "I'm sorry Lucy, I just - im not - I don't feel the same wa... More

1. meeting
3. happy birthday
4. two years
5. we're done
6. just a little kiss
7. what to do now
8. bye :(
9. is he single?
PSA
10. pain
11. D8
an apology.
12. i missed u
13. hi there
14. angel
15. hell
PSA
16. crush?
17. afterschool
18. why not?
19. homecoming
20. i do..
21. almost over
22. prom; part 1
23. prom; part 2
24. summer
25. daniel
26.stay
27.comfortable
28. replacement
29.a little too late;part 1
30. tension;part2
31. no harm
32. goodbye jonah
31. gone
32. It takes time
33. a beauty & sin
34. isn't it crazy
35. again
36. dresses
37. lu?
38. void
39. exhausted
40. Minnesota
41. little paws
42. it still hurts..
43. "i loved you"
44. im in love with you
45. numb
46. unrecognizable
47.mom
48. mom and daughter date
49. I loved her
50. cloud nine
51. happy
52. green eyes
53. honeymoon
54. complicated
thank you!

2. (cute) new kid?

2.2K 33 0
By sadboiseavey

He grabbed my hand out of nervousness "don't leave my side, I'm actually scared" I smile at our hands then up at him "as long as you don't leave me" I mumble. He furrows his eyebrows but does say anything. We walk into school hand in hand and of course the whispers begin. I take him to the office ignoring the stares and the whispers. "They're probably just cousins" "a hot brother and a hot boyfriend? Lucky bitch" this town has people that like to talk and then you have the sweet people that just smile and nod when you walk by no matter who you were. It was 50/50. "Hi" I say to Mrs. Wacker. She smiles "hi, this must be Jonah" she smiles as he nods. She hands over his schedule. "You gonna show him around?" I nod with a smile. "Have a great first day Jonah" he smiles and we walk out. I look at his schedule "we have first hour, third hour, lunch/study hall and sixth hour together" he smiles and I walk him around showing him where all his classes are. The first hour bell rings and I rush him to our first hour.

We gulp and open the door. Mr. Wedly looked up from the board "oh Lucy, nice to see you 3 minutes late." He smiled and felt my face turn red. Jonah still had ahold of my hand. "Tt-his is Jonah" I finally say. Mr. Wedly smiles and shakes Jonahs hand. I glance at the class and see the girls starring hard at him. "Sorry sir, she was showing me where my classes were. It wasn't her fault" Mr. Wedly smiles at Jonah and nods. "Well thank you Lucy, I won't mark you tardy but next time I will" I nod and Mr. Wedly gestures for us to take a seat. They're was two desks open in the back. Jonah sat down next to me "is he strict?" He whispers. I lean over "no he just doesn't like me" Jonah chuckles silently. His laugh was so cute, okay stop Lucy. "okay well we all know by now our new student Jonah" the people that weren't already starring turns to look at him. He smiles and waves "hi" he turns to me ands smiles with a wink. I swallow the ball in my throat.

Skip to lunch.

Jonah sits down next to me, I patiently wait for my three friends who I haven't seen yet today. Jonah leans over to grab his lunch from his book bag. Paige walks up "Lucy have you seen the new kid!? He's so cute" my face loses all color. She looks confused and sits down with her tray. I glance over at Jonah who I can tell is laughing. "Who's that?" She asks. Jonah sits up with a smile and Paige freezes "uh i- a- um" she struggles. I see Jake and Katie walk in hand in hand. I smile at the cute couple as they sit down. Paige still starred blankly at Jonah. "You must be the new kid" Jake outstretches his hand "yea that'd be me I'm Jonah" Jake smiles "Jake and this is my girlfriend" Katie glares at Paige then turns to Jonah "katie" she looks back at Paige who was still blank faced "Paige you okay" she covered her face "I just said he was cute and I didn't know he was here" she cried. The table erupts into laughter. Jonah opens his lunch and his jaw drops. "What?" He puts his head in his hands. I look inside and began to laugh. I take out the baggie of pineapples and read the note that sat on top of it.

Lucy was right,
pineapples are better.
Love you xx ~momma

I chuckle  "she heard that conversation?" Jonah nods "I guess so" I giggle and open the pineapples taking one "your moms on my side too" he shakes his head and laughs. Jake clears his throat "how long have you two known each other?"
"Since yesterday" we say in unison. Katie sends me a wink and I can feel my cheeks heat up but I ignore it. "You're blushing" Jonah mumbles. No one heard it but me. I turn to him with a smile "yea I am" he chuckles softly. I feel many eyes on us, not just my friends. But I keep my eyes locked on Jonah, and his eyes stay locked to mine.

Jonahs POV.

I feel many eyes glaring at Lucy and I but I couldn't look away from her beautiful eyes and face. Its crazy to say this but I already like her, I've known her less then 24 hours and I already like her?! Plus I'm 13 and I have no clue what anything is still. Maybe meeting her was fate? We just clicked just like that. Many people have walked up to me asking if I was dating her. I replied with no and said she was just a very good friend. I was tempted to say yes. But I didn't cause that would be a lie. But she was so beautiful and amazing. I know it crazy for me to already feel like I'm already falling head over heals for her, but that's what's happening. Right? Or am I just being overdramatic. Or maybe I'm just being hormonal. I don't know but when the bell rings I frown knowing I won't see her for another hour. "See you later j " she waves as she walks out of the lunchroom. Bye lu-baby I say in my head. When I see her next hour I couldnt help but smile. Why is she making me feel this way?? 

💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 845 28
► ; ♡⋆.☾⋆⁺₊🎧✧ 𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘠 IN WHICH daniel doesn't realize that the girl of his dreams is slipping through his fingers
8.3K 309 15
( *:・゚✧* ) 𝐃𝐉𝐒. ❝i loved you always.' 'then why'd you hurt me?❞ [ COMPLETED ]
71.9K 1.3K 44
in which ; her past relationship broke her and he just wants to show her what it's like to really be loved
3.2K 241 19
"But you look happier you do, I knew one day you'd fall for someone new" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In which when the song gets sent to jonah, its Jonah's...