Beginning Again

By lifeshandful

The Brooks sisters' world is turned upside down in one night and she needs the boys to help her heal... More

Beginning Again
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45/ 46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

Twelve

324 8 0
By lifeshandful

Twelve

Gina's POV

Cam leaves for New York tomorrow and to be honest, even though I know it will be good for her, I'm going to miss her like crazy.

I haven't seen her a lot in the last few day but it was nice to spend this morning with her.

"What are you going to do now babe?" I asked her as we got home from lunch.

"I was going to go visit Mason's grave and then I will come back home and pack." Cam told me.

"Alright babe, I can give you a hand once you get back, if you want?" I replied

"Thanks Mum. I'll be back soon." Cam said before she walked out the door.

Cam's POV

I walked to the graveyard, picking up some tulips on the way. I made my way through the graveyard, looking at the stones as I did until I got to Mason's. I sat down and arranged the flowers.

"Hi Mason. I still miss you. You still manage to surprise me, I thought I'd be mad at you for applying to NYU for me, actually I would be if you were still here. Mum and the boys think I need to get away from Melbourne, and I'm beginning to think their right Mason; ever since you died this place doesn't feel the same. I won't be around for a while, I leave for New York and LA tomorrow. I still have to pack. I love you Mason, I always will." I said out-loud as my eyes filled with tears before walking away, preparing to leave this life behind.

I got home just as it started to rain.

"Mum, I'm home." I yelled from the door.

"Hi babe." Mum replied.

"I should pack." I replied.

"I'll give you a hand, make sure you pack for all weather." Mum told me as we made our way to my room.

Sorry for the short chapter but its just a filler :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 901 17
Luke has been keeping his feelings for his twin brother a secret out of fear for what others will think, but one drunken night at the Janoskian house...
13.8K 282 35
What happens when Riley Brooks, sister of the Brooks brothers, leaves everything behind to escape. But once she leaves, her world gets turned upside...
29.1K 673 26
What happens when two people are forced together. Read and find out...
66K 1.4K 22
Dares are taken serious by the Janoskians, but what if one dare is taken too far? Jai is dared. He tries his best to complete it. Hurting people wasn...