Beginning Again

By lifeshandful

The Brooks sisters' world is turned upside down in one night and she needs the boys to help her heal... More

Beginning Again
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45/ 46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

Eight

356 8 0
By lifeshandful

Super short Chapter... Sorry.

Eight

A few days later

Cam's POV

I have 3 exams this week and then 2 the following week; I haven't been back to school since the accident, Mum went in and got everything I needed to study and the exams will all be in the morning.

I've been spending the last few days in my room, laying on my bed studying everything and preparing for exams although it is hard. Right now I'm studying art theory, and trust me trying to learn a whole stack of new information right before the exam is not easy. Although my mind keeps wondering back to when Mason and I would study, well try to study together...

I was spread out over Mason's bed trying to get my English essay finished as I was waiting for Mason to get home from soccer practice before helping Mason with his maths, specifically trigonometry. "Hi babe" Mason said as he laid down beside me just as I finished my essay. "Hi, how was soccer?" I asked, "Good but it's better to be home." Mason replied as he pulled me closer to him, kissing me softly. I pulled away, "go have a shower babe, and then we can finish that trig." I said making Mas pout and groan as he got up and went into the bathroom. I sat up against Mason's headboard waiting for him to get out of the shower; he walked in only in his briefs and crawled over to me, kissing me trying to distract me...

"Cam." Mum said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah Mum?" I questioned.

"I have to work tonight, will you be alright?" Mum asked

"I'll be fine. I need to study anyway." I replied.

"How's the study going anyway?" Mum asked.

"It's going fine." I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 901 17
Luke has been keeping his feelings for his twin brother a secret out of fear for what others will think, but one drunken night at the Janoskian house...
30.3K 1K 24
Find out what happens when lives are turned upside down when secrets start to be revealed and whether two hearts can mend the brokenness that they li...
71.7K 2K 29
What happens when the past comes to light? What happens when one small things turns everyones world upside down? Read and find out :)
21.1K 1K 41
Trust no one. (Slowly editing so please excuse the confusion that you'll get from this book)