Remember me (chanbaek fanfic)

By Baekiiee

This is the sequel to 100 days. So if you haven't read it yet, please go and read it first before reading thi... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Author's note
Read!!

Chapter 42

914 71 2
By Baekiiee

Chanyeol POV

"Hey Kyungsoo, I have reached already." I said into the phone the moment I reached Baekhyun's house. We were going to a picnic to hang out together and decided to meet at Baekhyun's house he was the one brunging all the food.

"Oh? You can go up first then. Jongin and I are reaching soon. Oh and I also prepared some food so you can tell that to Baekhyun." Kyungsoo said.

"Seems like we will have a lot of food huh?" I joked and I could hear Kyungsoo laughing.

"Anyways, you should go and help Baekhyun but please, I don't want to see you two making out when we reach or something." Kyungsoo teased and I rolled my eyes.

"No guarantee though. Eh wait, hang on, Baekhyun is calling." I said and answered.

"Hello?" I said but there was no reply.

"Baek?" Still no reply. I frowned.

"You fucking whore! How dare you call for help?" A shout was heard. I was confused. That definitely wasn't Baekhyun's voice. Wasn't this Baekhyun? I checked the caller ID and it did show Baekhyun.

"Help!" I heard a scream before a few a punches. I frozed when I heard Baekhyun's shout.

"Baek? Baek? Are you alright?" I asked frantically but he didn't answer. Fuck.

I ended the call with him. "Kyungsoo? I think Baek is in trouble. He was shouting for help." U said, panicking.

"What?!" Kyungsoo paused before gasping. "Holy shit! I think it's his father!"

My eyes widened when Kyungsoo said the word father. I cursed before ending the call and running up to his apartment since the god damn lift was too slow.

When I entered, the scene that greeted me left me in anger. Baekhyun's father kissing him while he was half naked. I clenched my fist and grabbed his father before punching the hell out of him.

"You fucking asshole! How dare you come back and try to rape Baekhyun?!" I shouted as he struggled under me.

After a few more punches, I stopped and ran to Baekhyun to help him up.

"Are you ok?" I asked as i help him put on his shirt but was suddenly pushed away by his father.

"You faggot! How dare you call him to help?" He shouted and grabbed me, starting to punching me. I curled into a ball, enduring the pain. I would do anything for Baekhyun.

He suddenly stopped and went into the kitchen. I tried to get up but to no avail. There was a sharp pain at my ribcage. My vision was turning red at the blood dripping down from head.

When he came out again, the shiny metal blade caught my eye. Shit

"You should have died like your mother! Worthless bitch!" His father shouted as he stumbled over to Baekhyun, pointing the knife at him.

I groaned as I got up, ignoring the pain. I had to do something. I limped to the kitchen, grabbed a knife. At that moment, anger clouded me. I didn't know what I was doing. All I knew was that I had to save gim no matter what.

I pointed the knife at his father, pierce it through him before pulling it out. Everything happened in a flash. I stared at the bloodied knife and then looked at hia father collapsing. It seemed like everything happened in slow motion.

Then it dawn upon me, I killed him.

I dropped the knife as my breathimg became heavier each second. What am I going to do? I shook my head and stared the lifeless body.

I saw Baekhyun slid down against the wall as he looked at his dead father then at me n

Shock, betray and fear flashed through his eyes as he looked straight at me. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he looked at the scene in front of him.

I was a monster.

A monster like his father

Like how his father killed his mother

I killef his father in front of him. The fear in his eyes when he looked at me pained me. I felt like I had been stabbed a million times. Like a knife was at my heart.

"Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo suddenly ran in but stopped in his tracks when he saw the scene in front of him.

"C-Chanyeol..." His voice trailed off.

No one's POV

After a few minutes, the ambulance came and Kyungsoo was comforting Baekhyun.

"Shh... It's alright everything will be fine." Kyungsoo comforted but Baekhyun just kept crying into his shoulders.

Why must this happen?

Why Chanyeol?

Why must he be the one that killed my father?

Thoughts kept running through his head as he cried his heart out.

Although Baekhyun hated his father, it still pain him to see his father get killed, especially by someone he love so much. He will never see Chanyeol the same way ever again. Right now, Chanyeol just reminded him of his father.

He wants to hate Chanyeol but he loved him so much he can't.

On the other hand, Jongin was comforting Chanyeol.

"Jongin, what am I going to do? I killed someone." Chanyeol asked in fear.

"Hey, it's going to be fine."

"Fine? No it's not! Baekhyun hates me. Did you see the fear in his eyes each time he looks at me?" Chanyeol shouted, breaking down.

"No he wouldn't. Because he loves you too much to hate you. I know it." Jongin comforted but Chanyeol wasn't feeling any better.

"How about jail? I would still get into jail for killing a man."

"Chanyeol, it was out of defense alright? You'll probably get a lesser jail term." Jongin tried to comfort when the police came. It was probably the paramedics who called the police since there was a dead man.

"What happened here?" The police asked the moment they reached the scene. Seeing nobody speaking up, Kyungsoo stood up and went over.

He looked at Chanyeol, sighing before speaking, "Park Chanyeol here, he killed Byun Baekhyun's father out of defence as he wanted to save Baekhyun from being stabbed by his father." The police nodded and took down whatever Kyungsoo was saying.

The police went to handcuff Chanyeol as Jongin nodded at him. "It will be alright. I promise." He whispered to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just stared at him lifelessly as the police went on with his protocol.

"Mr Park Chanyeol, you have the right to remain silent and whatever you say in the meantime would be used against you in court." The police said and Chanyeol showed no emotions.

"I will be your lawyer is that alright?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol and he just nodded. He turned to look at Baekhyun one last time, eyes filled with hurt as Baekhyun just curled up into a ball and was watching everything from the corner of his eyes. He really didn't want to make any eye contact with Chanyeol. All he knew was that he was hurting.

Kyungsoo went over to kneel down beside Baekhyun, "Baek, I will be following Chanyeol since I am his lawyer. He'll be fine alright? You are a lawyer yourself and I am sure you know everything well right?" Kyungsoo asked but received no response. He sighed but continued, "You have to stay strong alright? For me, Chanyeol and all those who love you ok?" This time he received a slight nod from Baekhyun and he smiled.

He patted Baekhyun on his shoulders before standing up and following Chanyeol to the police station. On the way out, Jongin stopped him and gave him a hug. "You can do it." Jongin said and that made Kyungsoo smile.

"Thanks. And help me take care of Baekhyun. He may seem strong but is actually very vulnerable." Kyungsoo said, looking worried as he took once last glance of the boy before leaving.

Jongin walked back into the house and tapped Baekhyun. "Hyung, I am not good at comforting people but I really hope you can get up on your feet soon. I can't say that I understand you because I clearly don't but just know that we are all by your side alright?" Baekhyun slowly looked up, his face tear stained and eyes red and puffy from all the crying.

"Thanks Jongin." He finally said something after the whole episode. Jongin smiled as he heard the latter speaking.

"I am tired, I'll go and rest." Baekhyun said again and Jongin nodded, helping Baekhyun up and guiding him to his room. He ensured that Baekhyun was in the bed, helped him cover the blankets before leaving the room.

Jongin let out a sigh as he left the room. Although he didn't know Baekhyun for very long, but he felt a connection with him. Like they used to be close friends and that made him care for his hyung, take care of him as a friend. All he really hope for is that Baekhyun can get better and Chanyeol wouldn't be in much trouble.

Laying in bed, Baekhyun let his tears fall freely, closing his eyes as everything that just happened in the past hour replay in his mind. After everything he worked hard for, just when he thought his life had gotten better, everything had to come crashing down.

He knew life wasn't all smooth sailing or filled with sunshine or rainbows but is it wrong of him to ask for a peaceful and simple life when he had already been suffering for the past twenty years?

Now that his father is gone, he could live a peaceful life with Chanyeol. But the thought of Chanyeol killing his father kept going back into his head. How could he live with a murderer? He knew Chanyeol did it just to save him but when he remembers how his mother dies, he just becomes scared. He wonders if he might die like his mother if he stays with Chanyeol.

Baekhyun shook his head. He just closed his eyes, push all the thoughts behind his head and forced himself to sleep. He don't want to face anything now.

I think I'm gonna start from third person POV from now on. Cuz there will be many different feelings and I don't want to keep changing POV so yeah. It's kinda something new I'm going to try so I hope it turns out well! Andd here's the chapter I promised!! ^^ hope yall enjoyed!! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.5K 26
"I forgot about my feelings for you many years ago." • • • • • "I don't remember having any feelings for you." • • • • • She love...
53.7K 2.6K 16
First book: Who Is He? Second book: Hello, Im Chanyeol ❝ Chanyeol doesn't remember anything, but Baekhyun is determined to make him remember after al...
15.9K 691 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
10.8K 290 5
I love you but you don't love me I am your lover... but you love someone else You were just using me because you can't have her, you see her in me, ...