Remember me (chanbaek fanfic)

By Baekiiee

This is the sequel to 100 days. So if you haven't read it yet, please go and read it first before reading thi... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Author's note
Read!!

Chapter 16

1.3K 94 18
By Baekiiee

Baekhyun POV

I finally went back to work after crying at home for almost a week. I am going to listen to Kyungsoo's advice and all I can do now is wait for him.

"Baekhyun!" I heard an excited voice call me the moment I stepped into the office. Instantly, I knew whose voice it belongs to.I turned around, flashing a smile at him. "Why didn't you come to work for sooooo loooongggg? Were you sick?" Chanyeol asked me, making me chuckle.

"Yeah, I was not feeling well. Sorry that I didn't tell you." I said and he shook his head.

"No, it's fine. I hope you are feeling better now."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now, let's go to work before we are late." I said, walking with Chanyeol beside me grinning widely. It's kinda creepy. Is he that happy to see his best friend back at work? But then again, who cares? I love seeing his smile.

***********

"Baek, are you free tonight?" Chanyeol asked while munching on his food. I looked up from my plate and hesitated for a while before nodding my head.

"Yeah why?"

"I just wanted to treat you to dinner. You ran off the last time. Remember?" Chanyeol said and laughed. I forced a smile as I recalled about his girlfriend. Is he going to bring her this time again?

"Is Eunsol going to come?" I asked.

"Should I ask her?" Chanyeol asked me back.

Yes or no? Urgh! I wanna spend time with Chanyeol but I can't just keep avoiding her right? Come on Baek, stop being a coward.

"Yeah, you should. I get to know more about her and see if you are good enough for her." I teased.

"What?! Yah Byun Baekhyun! It should be whether she is good enough for such a great man like me!" Chanyeol shouted and pout, crossing his arms across his chest.

Gosh, he looks so cute!

Omg, please shut up brain

What did I do?

Stop talking to me in my head!

Technically, you are talking to yourself

Whatever, just go away

No I can't! If not you will be brainless

What. The. Hell?!

"Uh...Baek? Haloooo.... Is Baekhyun there?" Chanyeol said, waving his hands in front of me, which jolted me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"What were you thinking about? I called you so many times and you didn't even respond." Chanyeol asked.

"Ah... nothing much. Come on,lunch over." I quickly changed the topic. Chanyeol just nodded and we stood up.

*********

"You ready to go?" Chanyeol asked me once working time is over.

"Ah yea. Give me a minute." I said

"Ok, I will wait for you at the lobby." Chanyeol said and left.

I quickly packed my stuff, not wanting him to wait too long. But, I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I felt so scared all for a sudden.

What if I can't control myself?

What if I break down in front of them?

What if I screw this whole thing up?

Ahhh what am I going to do now?

Can you stop being a wimp?

What?! Me being a wimp?!

Yes you duh

Dude, can you stop appearing? It's creepy you know? And if I am a wimp, so are you

How the hell am I a wimp,excuse meh?

Cuz you are part of me you dumbass

EXCUSE ME?! If I am dumb, so are you!

What?! You dumb little shit!

Cuz I am you brain.

It's your fault that I am dumb then

No it's not!

Yes!

No!

Yes!

N-O NO!

Yes! And why am I having this conversation with you in the first place? This is just pure stupid! Like you!

"Hey Baek, why are you standing here?" Chanyeol suddenly appeared.

"I... uh..."

Answer him quickly you idiot!

"Shut up!" I accidentally shouted out loud. Chanyeol frozed and stared at me.

"No no not you! I mean...uh... nevermind." I sighed in defeat.

"Oh ok... you ready to go?" Chanyeol asked

"I... uh..."

No, I can't do this.

Yes you can Baekhyun! Come on!

No! Just say you have stomachache or something!

"Yea. Let's go" I answered and Chanyeol smiled, walking to the carpark. Omg, what have I gotten myself into now?

********

We arrived at the restaurant soon and found Eunsol already there.

"Chanyeol oppa!" Her high pitched annoying voice called out to us. Chanyeol smiled the moment he saw her and walked over. Their heads leaned in for a short kiss on the lips right in front of me. I felt my heart clentching but decided to ignore it.

Don't let it get to you and affect you. Just ignore them.

"Oh, hi Beakhyun oppa!" She used her sweet voice to greet me. Ewww I can't believe Chanyeol can stand her.

I smiled and muttered a hi back. A waiter passed us a menu and when Chanyeol flipped open. his eyes widened.

"Why is the stuff here so expensive? I didn't expect you would choose such a expensive restaurant." Chanyeol complained and Eunsol pouted.

"You didn't tell me to choose a cheap restaurant! And I like this restaurant. I am sure Baekhyun will like it too." Eunsol whined.

"Oh god. Baekhyun likes street food. Aish! I don't even have to spend so much money when we go eat together." Chanyeol complained again. I could see Eunsol getting angry at Chanyeol.

"Ah... haha.. Don't be so stingy Chanyeol. Can't you treat us to a nice meal?" I said, trying to break the tension.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say." Chanyeol said and we ordered our meal.

Once it came, we began eating silently.

"Baek, try this!" Chanyeol said, cutting a piece of his food and giving it to me. "It's really nice!" He said happily and I nodded awkwardly. I could feel Eunsol's glare piercing through me. I don't know whether to feel happy that I was the first one he wanted to share nice things with but then, I didn't want to get my hopes to high. I kicked Chanyeol's leg under the table and signal him to give Eunsol too. Honestly, he can be so dense 

"Eunsol! Try this too!" Chanyeol gave a piece and fed it to her. She ate it and finally smiled.

"Mmm... It's so nice!" Eunsol said and Chanyeol laughed.

"I told you right! You want more?" Chanyeol

"Can I? Why not you try mine to!" Eunsol suggested. And there they were being lovey dovey, forgetting all about me. I silently stood up and walked to the restroom, letting down the tears I fought to hold back.

I am willing to wait for you Chanyeol

I am willing to give you my everything.

I am willing to give you my heart although it is in pieces.

But don't drop them along the way, because if you do, then I'll be gone.....

Yo yo yo!!!! I'm back! Woohooooo
Super thankful that some of you like this story!! Thank ya!! And I will continue doing my best!! ><

Anyways, as I promised, I will update alot more frequently this month since my holidays have started but then again, no guarantees becuz I realised that I actually hv alot alot of homework this holiday and guess what, a week has passed and i havent even started on any shit. HAHAHAH gosh anyone who procrastinates like me?? Lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.9K 22
Memories were made, then painfully wrenched away as they separated. What was once a valued friendship and vague romantic interest was now only someth...
53.7K 2.6K 16
First book: Who Is He? Second book: Hello, Im Chanyeol ❝ Chanyeol doesn't remember anything, but Baekhyun is determined to make him remember after al...
00:00 By -

Fanfiction

110K 6.6K 17
[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ===== This fiction is pure my imagination. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!
22.8K 1K 25
I loved you and you loved me. But you left. I changed and so did you. I still love you but do you? How can you forget me so easily? Do you even kno...